TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
TVCH's Home & Life Organization

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Home and Garden: TVCH's Home & Life Organization users admin

Visit Flylady's website at: *Flylady.net

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Household Notebook/Control JournalLkunkel08-06-04  10:01 pm
ARCHIVESDipo3875 160 10-24-19  3:43 pm
Archive through November 03, 2019Dipo25 11-03-19  11:44 am
  Start New Thread        

Wargod

07-16-2001

Sunday, November 03, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Yep, I figure if we come home with some of the money we were willing to lose, it's a win, lol. I went nuts today with big cleaning. Started in my bedroom finishing the last of the unpacking, dusted, changed the sheets, picked up. Scrubbed my bathroom sparkly clean. Cleaned my little room (the hole) and vacuumed. Finished off the laundry from our trip, did Kota's laundry and both her and my sheets. Swept and mopped my bathroom, the hallways and kitchen. Cleaned up the kitchen. And packed up the Halloween decs outside. Need to do the ones in the living room tomorrow.

I'm done for today. We even ordered take out from the pizza place (they make a great no cheese pizza.) Just waiting for that to get here and a glass of wine and I'll be good for the night, lol.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 04, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monday's Mission
http://www.flylady.net/c/fp.php?tzm=420&d=1

WOW, you wanted to get caught up in a hurry, LOL.

I unloaded the dishwasher, cleaned up kitty boxes and just cleaned up some kitty throw-ups. Nala just hit the cedar floor in the closet and I had a couple of older ones on the hardwood. So those are all cleaned up.

Now for coffee, the paper and back to my game quest.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 04, 2019 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hauled out the trash, newspapers, kitty poop and recycling!

Still working on the quest.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Tuesday, November 05, 2019 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Tuesday's Mission

I got the last of the laundry put away today. I did a bunch of odds and ends chores today and some straightening up.

I have no idea what my plans are for tomorrow. I'll wait and see what catches my eye. And maybe get together a chore list, lol.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, November 05, 2019 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Dipo how's the toilet paper caper going, have you used up that roll yet?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 05, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Sunnyday that roll is still going strong, about half way thru, hahahahahaha.

Not sure what I am up to today, I have a delivery coming and have been focused on doing office stuff. Paid some bills and have some mail to deal with.

My tablet fell off the table this morning and the screen broke so now I can't get into it, so bummed. BUT I ordered a new one and will have to set up all my apps again. Thank goodness I have my id numbers so I can get everything back in place. So annoyed that it fell and surprised how it broke.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wednesday's Mission

I just realized that I haven't been getting my flylady emails! And I really like the holiday missions so I went and resigned up.

Today I am doing chores... working on my lists since I can't really play any of my computer games so I might as well get it all done.

First I am working the FOH, then I will proceed into the bedroom.

We shall see what all I can get done.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Front of the House is vacuumed and I vac'd the fan of kitty fur, then wiped it down so I can put it away in the closet.

Next up I vac the closet so I can put away the fan, LOL.

Wiped down my desk and am working on email and twitter now.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Yesterday I did basic picking up around the house. Spent most the day in the backyard. While we were gone, there were a couple days with high winds so there was stuff blown all over the yard and the patios and sidewalk were covered with dirt. I picked up, put stuff back where it belonged and swept. Not sure why I bother, next wind it will look the same, lol. Until we do some landscaping back there to keep the dirt down that will be an ongoing problem.

So far today I've just cleaned up the kitchen and made some iced tea. Feeling kind of blah today and run down so not sure how much more I'll get done.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL about the wind. I feel the same way about the leaves that fall on my balcony... I sweep them and within the hour there are a bunch more on the deck!

Just finished the vac'ing the office, foyer and hall closet, heading into the bedroom next.

Sylvester isn't enjoying this very much, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Vac'd the closet, then did the blinds in the window. Wow, that was amazing to watch, as I pulled the vac brush down them there were white strips next to the dusty white. It was cool.

Then I did a little of the floor, but I am tired, so taking a little break.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rest of the bedroom floors are done, I got under the bed as best I could, vac'd the ceiling fan (it is amazing how much cat hair collects on the blades that you don't notice until you turn the fans off, LOL).

Just when I thought I was done I looked over at the fireplace and noticed some cat hair gathering on the screen, so I did that and then put away the vac!

Think I am done for today, almost time for survivor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thursday's Mission

My new tablet came!! I really wasn't expecting it this early so I am happy about that. I have spent the morning re-installing all my apps, have one more to go.

Not sure what else I will do today, have to email certain apps to reinstall my progress so there is that.

Guess I will go and clear email, tvch and twitter.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 1:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Friday's Mission

Typical house stuff done today, nothing too major. Really don't have all that much to do around the house.

Tomorrow's plans are some laundry, cleaning up Kota's room (that won't be more than a few minutes since I did it Sunday,) and a couple errands to run.

Today (Friday) is my niece's (sis' middle girls) 16th birthday. Reminds me the kids have just grown up way too fast. She's having the whole sweet 16 party on Saturday, so we're looking forward to that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Been finishing up the living room / office. I had noticed the TV table was very dusty, so got that done, swept off the sofa of any crumbs and dust, then moved on to the office.

I went shelf by shelf, dusted and then rearranged. Found some stuff I had forgotten about, found some more goodwill donations and got rid of some stuff. I still have a big can of hair spray (it was an error in order and I never got around to returning it). Not sure what to do with it, maybe my sister can find it a home.

Oh and I dusted the shelves around the fireplace. Then did a little clean-up in the kitchen.

And I gathered a couple of chewy boxes and filled them with other things to take down to the recycling!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The boxes and other "stuff" have all been deposited into the various bins, then I went and got my mail, the box was full. I was thinking I had emptied it out recently but I must have just made that up in my mind, LOL.

So now I am dealing with this pile of mail.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
I did Kota's room, have a load of laundry (mine and Darren's) in the dryer and Kota's in the washer. Picked up a bit. Did a some painting.

Ran to the market for what was supposed to be a quick trip...it was til we were checking out and their machine went haywire and denied my debit card. Wasn't too concerned since we'd just watched the same thing happen to the woman in front of us (took her three tries) and the cashier said her machine was acting wonky today. Never could get it to work on ours, so we had to go to another register, unbag everything, have it rescanned and bagged before it worked just fine. Took us longer checking out than it did the rest of the trip.

Started a pot of bean soup this morning and it is smelling good. Not sure what else I'll get done today except for the laundry.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 09, 2019 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm, that sounds good, guess I will pull out some beans to soak.

I got through all my mail and found I have a couple of things to deal with on Monday. Today will be a relaxing day.

Catching up with my sister over some food then a little shopping, then maybe a nice day reading my book out on the balcony.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 09, 2019 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday ... It is official! A new roll of TP has been started.

Since I don't know the brand I measured and the distance from the cardboard tube to the outside is 1 and 1/4 inch.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, November 09, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Man that roll lasted forever!🤓

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 09, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes, I am not sure if it was an aberration, so I continue with my experiment.

I have a one last role, it is Windsoft, so we continue in finding out if I just didn't pee enough this week, hahahahahahaha.

We shall see.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Last night I made some hummingbird food, and ran the dishwasher.

This morning I got the hummingbird feeder refilled and back out on the balcony.

Now I need to go get some coffee, read the paper and watch Christmas movies all day, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 11, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monday's Mission
http://www.flylady.net/c/fp.php?tzm=480

Being that it is a holiday for some.... Veterans' Day, I don't have much real chores planned for today, that will start tomorrow.

I did get the dishwasher unloaded and I got my flag out, playing in a quest so that will be fun. I am trying to be better about taking breaks and doing something else, LOL.

I have refilled some water bottles but have many more to go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 11, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finished refilling water bottles and also did the soda's; cleaned up the kitchen some and wiped down the counters.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tuesday's Mission

Been playing the quest but made a list of things to accomplish when I took a break. So far I have scrubbed the kitchen stove and counters, washed some dishes, scheduled my annual physical and an eye doctor appointment, cleaned the birdbath and refilled it and finally I am working on a stock thing I need to do.

Can't call yet because I am charging my phone. Oh, and I swept some of the leaves (in order to get over to the birdbath) need to finish that at some point.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, finally got through all my email and twitter, I don't know why it seemed like there was so much. So that is done.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wednesday's Mission

I finished up sweeping the leaves off the balcony, man there were a lot of them! Haven't done much yet today.

I am sure a few things will get done.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Thursday's Mission

Been kind of quiet here and doing basic housework and a little laundry. We did a quick run to the market today to pick up some fresh fruits and veggies.

Plans for tomorrow are...eh, whatever I see that needs done.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I soaked some beans last night so I got up early and got them going in the crockpot, it's kind of a chilly day so it sounds good.

Haven't done much else yet but I see the leaves have taken over the balcony again! so I need to do some more sweeping.

Probably need to sweep the house as well.

Just did the leaves, I had to go out and get the watering pale and didn't want to crush any leaves so I just swept them. Didn't do it all but the ones that would be in my path.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cleaned up the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher, AND my first Christmas gift has arrived!!!

Wargod

07-16-2001

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed, but...I bought my first Christmas present this year back in January, lol. I came across a jewelry making kit (for kids) at Target that was on clearance and like 90% off, I couldn't pass it up. My youngest nieces always get some crafty gift from me, so that was perfect. I do tend to start shopping really early, little here and there, but this is the first year I started this early!

And funny you mentioned Christmas, I started working on my Christmas/winter stepping stones today. I did clean up the kitchen, but most the day was spent painting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, that is fabulous that you found something so perfect that early. I try to watch for stuff in Jan/Feb when it is at such good prices.

I forgot, I did put away my Halloween decorations as well, so now am starting to think about Thanksgiving cooking and Christmas decorations.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: