TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
TVCH's Home & Life Organization

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Home and Garden: TVCH's Home & Life Organization users admin

Visit Flylady's website at: *Flylady.net

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Household Notebook/Control JournalLkunkel08-06-04  10:01 pm
ARCHIVESDipo3875 160 10-24-19  3:43 pm
Archive through November 03, 2019Dipo25 11-03-19  11:44 am
Archive through November 12, 2019Dipo25 11-12-19  2:42 pm
Archive through November 21, 2019Dipo25 11-21-19  5:23 pm
Archive through November 28, 2019Dipo25 11-28-19  8:29 pm
  Start New Thread        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 29, 2019 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Friday's Mission
http://www.flylady.net/c/fp.php?tzm=480

Will probably start the decorating today, I am thinking of putting up my new lights because Sat / Sun will be another storm so I can do the inside then.

Need to make my brownies so I can give most to my neighbors, LOL.

Having T-day breakfast and catch-up with my sister this morning. May just sit out on the balcony and read this afternoon so I can be a shut-in for the weekend.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 29, 2019 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, everyone is giving me food, LOL. My sister brought me dressing and turkey plus 3 different kinds of deserts! I gave her mashed potatoes and her birthday present!

Now time for a nap, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 30, 2019 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I got the new Christmas lights hung out on my balcony, and since it is so gray outside I think I will go turn them back on, LOL.

Also brought in the cushions and stuff off the balcony in anticipation of the rain.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 30, 2019 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Fixed my stuffing, I added a bunch of chicken stock and then dotted it with butter, I remembered to cover it with foil and it mositened it right up, so now it tastes right, LOL.

Refilled all my water bottles and then cleaned up the kitchen. I do have a couple of pans soaking in hot soapy water, then everything will be back to normal.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 02, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monday's Mission

Just making a list of all the things I need to get done this week... decorations, cleaning, wrapping, christmas cards!

Should be a fun week. I did get the handwashing done, so the kitchen is fairly clean at this point. I do want to dump the Thanksgiving leftovers and, hopefully during a rain break, run the trash down.

So far I have just made a list and now I am going to have some coffee.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 02, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cleaned out the fridge of leftovers and then hauled that mess out to the trash, then picked up the mail. Now I just need to clean up the dishes and kitchen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 02, 2019 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Got 3 gifts wrapped and 2 card done. Also paid some bills and figured out my Dr. appointment isn't tomorrow but Thursday instead, LOL.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Monday, December 02, 2019 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Oh lets see if I can remember everything! So, Friday we did Costco and Walmart shopping. I was pretty well stocked on meat which chopped off like half my grocery list. We were in and out of Costco pretty quick and even got a couple Christmas presents and things I use as stocking stuffers (like the 5 pack of hand cream and chapsticks.) We even gave the young man loading our groceries back into the cart a hard time and then invited him to dinner this weekend (it was Kota's boyfriend, lol.)

We also did Walmart grocery shopping, and again my list was small. Place was a mad house though.

Saturday me and Kota did some stocking stuffer shopping here. Then I spent the rest of the day doing housework. Darren pulled out the tree and we decorated that. All inside decorations are done, haven't done any outside, but today was the first sunny day we've had.

Yesterday, Kota and I went to town, picked up her boyfriend and went to do some Christmas shopping. Finished that up, brought her boyfriend back here for the dinner we'd invited him to and then they went back to town for the weekend.

Today, Darren had an appt at the DMV in Ridgecrest to do the registration on the Kia (I actually already paid it, but for some reason the address wasn't changed for that car) and to get his Real CA ID. Unfortunately their camera was down so he couldn't get the Real ID done and we'll have to go back for that. We also stopped by the Walmart there to continue some Christmas shopping. I'm actually quite happy...I have my bil, Kota's boyfriend, and a couple things for Darren and then I will be done with Christmas shopping.

Since I didn't have much housework to do, I started a load of laundry and got to work wrapping presents. Made a pretty good dent in that task.

Tomorrow, I am staying home. Doing some laundry, some housework and we're going to try to get to the decorating outside. Hopefully it's a bit drier out than it has been.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 03, 2019 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tuesday's Mission

You have been busy, LOL. I think finishing off my donations box and scheduling a pick up is my paln for the day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 03, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Went ahead and paid my taxes, I swear, it sure doesn't seem like the assessed value of my home should be higher than I can sell it for. Guess I need to protest the value.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 03, 2019 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Got all my donations logged and boxed up, ended up with 2 more boxes. Time to schedule a pick up.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Tuesday, December 03, 2019 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Funny, Kota spent part of the weekend going through her clothes and came up with a couple bags of stuff to donate. I'm really happy about that, I was having trouble fitting her clothes in the closet, lol.

We spent the day around the house today. Darren got the fence fixed, I did laundry, and Ollie tried to help me change Kota's sheets. To no ones surprise, he wasn't all that helpful. I also got the front yard decorated.

Plans for tomorrow are just some housework and finishing the laundry. Caleb and his girlfriend are supposed to come out tomorrow night for late Thanksgiving dinner. Now, it's iffy if they are coming because neither of them is feeling well (Caleb got sent home from work today, sigh.) Unfortunately, the turkey needs to be cooked tomorrow so they might end up having Thanksgiving spaghetti if they aren't feeling well tomorrow!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 03, 2019 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Almost done with my Christmas Cards, need to finish up by Thursday so I can take them to the UPS store to check the postage. Some will need extra.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wednesdays Mission

Hahahahahaha, I like that Thanksgiving spaghetti. It actually sounds good to me, LOL.

I have my dishwasher running now, normally wouldn't run it during the day but since it overflowed last time I am monitoring it.

Also returned some calls from Kaiser. Tomorrow seems to be Doctor day, my annual physical, then and eyeball picture.

So today I will finish up my Christmas Cards and do some decorating around the house, which will probably entail some dusting and vacuuming.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So far so good, no water leakage. I have been thinking there might have been some sort of blockage that caused the leak that I might have dealt with in running the disposal.

Just scrubbed the since where some dishwasher run-off had backed up into, so I might be correct.

Been working my way thru all my email and twitter. I have been sort of ignoring my email and only dealing with the important stuff, now dealing with all the rest, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thursday's Mission

Today is errand day! And that is what is on my agenda.... Doctor appointment, Eye appointment, Lunch, Post office, Grocery Store, and then finally home!

After that I may just take a break and work on my balcony, have a glass a wine and read my book.

Apparently we are having a one day break in the rain.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Friday's Mission

What a day it was yesterday, after waiting 45 minutes for my doctor appt, I asked if they had forgotten me.... apparently somehow the "system" didn't show me checked in so they thought I didn't show, this then screwed up my eye appointment and I didn't even know that they closed at 12:30 so I almost missed picking up my new glasses.

Things got better after that, had a fabulous lunch, mailed my Christmas cards (I had to go to the postal annex because some of them would require additional postage), then on to the pet store to pick up stocking stuffers for my Sister.

Finally back home! and I was able to enjoy the lovely day by reading a book on my balcony, swept the leaves, dumped the excess water from the plants, made some hummingbird food and refilled the feeder.

I am sort of pooped out today, but I have straightened up a bit here and there and I got the dishwasher unloaded. Oh and I had to get all the stuff off the balcony because we have another storm coming in tonight.

A bit of decorating got done, maybe some more today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 07, 2019 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Saturday's Mission
Have a nice weekend.

I have been decorating and playing computer games and I just made One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup. Tastes pretty good. I didn't have Kale, don't like it anyway, so I used some creamed spinach I had in the freezer. Figured it would work since I was going to add cream at the end anyway.

Watered the front porch plants and put out the Santa Hat and stocking.

Not sure I will do much more today, maybe just relax after I finish cleaning up the kitchen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 07, 2019 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I made my brownies and they turned out fabulous!

Oh and I got the rest of the decorating done.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 08, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not much on my list for the day, I already finished up the hand wash dishes and cleaned up the kitchen.

We are getting a break in the storms so I may put the balcony back together and sit and read a book or the Sunday paper.

Off to make some coffee.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 08, 2019 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Refilled water bottles while I waited for my coffee and I noticed that the top of the brita container needed cleaning so I did that.

Otherwise I have been occupied with Good Bones on HGTV along with Christmas movies on Lifetime (I think I have seen all the Hallmark ones several times, LOL).

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: