TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
TVCH's Home & Life Organization

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Home and Garden: TVCH's Home & Life Organization users admin

Visit Flylady's website at: *Flylady.net

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Household Notebook/Control JournalLkunkel08-06-04  10:01 pm
ARCHIVESDipo3875 160 10-24-19  3:43 pm
Archive through November 03, 2019Dipo25 11-03-19  11:44 am
Archive through November 12, 2019Dipo25 11-12-19  2:42 pm
Archive through November 21, 2019Dipo25 11-21-19  5:23 pm
Archive through November 28, 2019Dipo25 11-28-19  8:29 pm
Archive through December 10, 2019Dipo25 12-10-19  3:30 pm
Archive through December 20, 2019Wargod25 12-20-19  12:25 am
Archive through December 27, 2019Dipo25 12-27-19  4:35 pm
Archive through January 07, 2020Dipo25 01-07-20  9:30 am
Archive through January 16, 2020Dipo25 01-16-20  10:59 am
Archive through January 28, 2020Wargod25 01-28-20  10:35 pm
Archive through February 10, 2020Wargod25 02-10-20  12:53 pm
  Start New Thread        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 10, 2020 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good grief, I just found some of the eucalyptis leaves in the foyer, LOL!!! I have the doors open because it is almost 70 outside, so nice but I guess I get a few leaves with that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tuesday's Mission
http://www.flylady.net/c/fp.php?tzm=480

Took out boxes and trash and then picked up mail. Ended up reading on the balcony after I swept it and got it back into shape from all the wind. It really was an amazing wind storm, really rattled my windows.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wednesday's Mission

Cleaned up the kitchen sink, loaded up the dishwasher and have it running, then wiped down the countertops.

Getting a late start this morning, somehow I slept really hard and thru the alarm, must have needed the sleep.

Anyway, I think I have other things on my list for today. Time for coffee.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thursday's Mission

Got the dishwasher unloaded last night, need to do some basic stuff today and deal with some email, have a Safeway delivery coming at some point.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cleaned up the kitchen per usual and refilled water and soda bottles. Other than that I have sort of been goofing off.

Have lots more planned for tomorrow starting with "teeth cleaning"!

Wargod

07-16-2001

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Today was laundry (mine and Darren's) day and picking up around the house. Not a lot going on here, it's been pretty quiet.

I need to work up a list for spring cleaning, but I'm not feeling all that motivated yet, lol.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Friday's Mission

I know what you mean, I have been less than motivated to clean, LOL. I have been thinking about some "spring cleaning" projects, one is under my sink. I want to pull all that stuff out and see if I can get rid of some of it, in coordination with my "cleaning products" shelf in the hall closet. I think they could both be better organized.

Today I have a dental appointment, then a "tree planting" walk-thru. It might be nice out so I may just read a book and then do come vacuuming tomorrow.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 16, 2020 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sunday!!!

Oh, I see I missed yesterday! Well I didn't feel that well, I did read on the balcony and I think the pollen was high or something because I spent most of Saturday in bed not able to breathe feeling bad.

Haven't done much today but after all the sleep I got and the fact my head is no longer stuffed up I feel great.

Going out for mexican food! Margaritas! Should be fun.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 17, 2020 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monday's Mission

Not planning to do much today, already cleaned up the kitchen, loaded the dishwasher and scrubbed the sink.

Swept under the bed because when I was trying to turn off my alarm my cell phone slipped away and went under, LOL. I couldn't find it until I got the broom and swept pretty deep underneath.

Mexican food was fabulous! Have leftovers for dinner tonight.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Monday, February 17, 2020 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
LOL about sweeping under the bed!

Didn't do much this weekend except the usual. Yesterday we went with Kota to sign the lease for her apartment and do a walk thru. Not only is it only a couple minutes down the street from us, but a couple of people they work with (and one she carpools with, so not worried about her leaving early or coming home late by herself) live in the apartment complex. She'll be moving in this coming weekend (though might start moving some smaller stuff over the week.)

Today is just puttering around the house. Not really much to do at the moment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tuesday's Mission

Hahahahaha, in honor of sweeping under the bed I swept the rest of the bedroom, LOL. I also threw away the old dust ruffle (Nala has stopped sleeping on it and burrowing into it) and then dustbusted the swept remains.

Been doing a lot of little chores as well. My hair dryer has been making me crazy because the nozzle won't stay on it, so today I glued it on.

Took out the recycling, trash and newspapers then picked up the mail. Dealing with mail now, plus email, etc.

Planning to sit out on the balcony later today so need to get some chores done first.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wednesdays' Mission

I did finish getting through the mail, didn't realize I needed to vote, got my materials and ballot so need to read up on that.

Today I have just done normal morning chores, clean up the kitchen, read the paper, clear email, twitter and tvch.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
I filled out my ballot the other day. Took forever to find info on some of the candidates for local elections.

Today has been cleaning day. Living room picked up, dusted, vacuumed. Kitchen scrubbed, wiped down, swept and mopped. Hallway and bathroom floors done and have a load of laundry in the washer and another to go.

Not sure what else I'll get done today. Might start working on that list for spring cleaning.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thursday's Mission

Loaded up the dishwasher, scrubbed down the sink and stove and now have the dishwasher running.

Watered the plants and gave the kitties fresh water, then took a rug out and shook it to air out and swept the hallway.

Now for some coffee.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Refiled water bottles, then scrubbed the brita container, also noticed that the disposal was getting a bit stinky so I took out the gasket and scrubbed it, plus put some baking soda down the sink.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 21, 2020 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Friday's Mission

Haven't really done much, I mopped the bedroom and that has been about it. Need to unload the dishwasher.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 1:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Today I cleaned up the office and did some odds and ends around the house. Not much going on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Saturday!!!

I may do office stuff today, and I really need to get on my taxes.... we shall see.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: