TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 02, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Home and Garden: TVCH's Home & Life Organization: Archive through June 02, 2023 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 24, 2023 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, laundry is in, I couldn't get the scanner to work but the washer number worked. I did put my back brace on this morning since I don't want to screw up my back again like I did last time I did laundry.

Back to email and twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 24, 2023 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Laundry is in the dryer. I had to enter the number because the scanner didn't work. It occurs to me that maybe I need to turn on the camera before I turn on the laundry app.

Off to the technical thread to ask.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 24, 2023 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Laundry is back and folded, I did it up at the dryer, so now I just need to put it way.

But first a little cool down from going up and down the stairs.

Then, time to get ready for RIBS!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 25, 2023 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thursday's Mission
http://www.flylady.net/c/fp.php?tzm=420

Today is errand day and clear off the dresser. I have been busy getting ready for housekeeping.

I dustbusted the kitty litter mat in the bathroom and refilled water bottles, cleared the kitchen counters and dustbusted around the office litter box.

Also took out litter trash and some recycling.

Finished up the newspaper and played some games, now I am clearing email and then working on twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 25, 2023 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh, Karin has had an emergency so she has to leave and will clean my apartment on Saturday! So I quickly swept the living room / office, that has been bugging me, put the kitty toys back down and will move a few things back into the house from the balcony.

Have a meeting tonight, the pre-meeting for the RC meeting tomorrow, so I need to make a template for the minutes and a cheat sheet for the President on calling for a motion and second. WE will be having a discussion about whether they really want to strictly adhere to Roberts Rules or have a more relaxed meeting style.

We have one person who is just weird about Roberts Rules, LOL.

Anyway off to grab a box or two off the balcony.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 26, 2023 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Friday's Mission

Today is declutter your purse and car plus dust the tops of the door jams and windows.

I should do that to my windows since the blinds I have do have a shelf top, I am actually surprised that Sylvester hasn't tried to jump up there and walk around, LOL.

It's Resident Council Meeting Day ... should be fun, so I am off to hit the showers and do my hair.

Then I can clear email and read the paper.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 26, 2023 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Got email cleared and almost all the paper read and now I am off to my meeting.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, May 26, 2023 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Why don't your just leave your housekeeper a note to do to what you want done? That's what they are for!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 26, 2023 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What do you mean Tntitanfan?

The only thing I am doing is removing things from the floor so that they can thoroughly clean.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 27, 2023 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Saturday's Mission

Meeting went well but the attendance was down to 18 from our past 30-35 residents. I wonder if it is because of Memorial day, maybe they went to see their kids or something.

So today Karin is coming to clean, house is basically ready, just need to move a couple of boxes out to the balcony.

After she cleans I think I will update my "decor" for the spring / summer. It's probably time to take down the "bunny" and put up the summer banner that has a flag.

My newspaper didn't come so I called that in, I should find out how many people here subscribe, I know it's several. I always check to see if the office got their copy, I don't know why they don't phone when they don't come. Anyway I reported no delivery for the entire building, LOL.

For now, time for some yogurt and computer games.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 27, 2023 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, housekeeping has arrived so we can get that part done and then I will do my detail dusting and change out my decorations.

So annoyed no newspaper has been delivered so now I have to print the crossword and tv stuff.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 27, 2023 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
All done and the floors look fabulous! Got the bathroom back together, this is most important to the kitties even tho they have other litter boxes, LOL.

Time for some lunch and to finish clearing email.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 27, 2023 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Email done, twitter done, transferred some money around, balanced my checkbook and paid bills.

Finally got thru my logbook to gather all my questions to one document, so that can be marked off my list.

Maybe it is time for a little nap, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 28, 2023 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sunday ... A Day for Thankfulness ...

Excited for a day when I don't have anything going on, just the Sunday paper and hopefully some good movies on TV.

For now, clearing email, and my newspaper came !!!! and waiting for my Safeway delivery which is supposed to come any minute now.

So excited I got Donuts, LOL, going to be a great day!

Off to work on email.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monday's Mission ... Memorial Day, a day of remembrance ...

Normally this is Home Blessing Day, but most likely it is "outdoor grilling day".

My paper came so we are going to read it and enjoy some yogurt.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 12:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Many of us dressed in red, white, and blue yesterday. Almost all of our men here were servicemen so they were attired in caps, shirts, etc. of their branch of the military. Ny dad served in the Army for WWII and the Air Force for the Korean Conflict (as it was called at the time.) The change in branch was due to "flat feet." He was an espionage agent (the polite name for a spy) in WWII and a finance officer in the KC -

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tuesday's Mission

We have moved on to the living room and the front entrance and the mission is to clean up any "hotspots" in those areas.

I will be getting back into my routines, need to ride the bike, etc.

But for now, going to read the paper and have some yogurt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
TNT, we have some military men here as well as quite a few military women.

So far I have cleaned up the kitchen, loaded up the dishwasher and put on some clothes, LOL. I spent all day yesterday in my jammies, it was great.

Working on email and twitter now while I have some lunch.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ordered a delivery of dinner just don't feel like going down there today.

Took out the recycling and now I am working on a piece for the Newsletter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wednesday's Mission

It's Anti-procrastination day and detailed vacuum of the living room.

I have the Memorial Day BBQ today so I have been getting ready for that. I got 2 packages so I need to get those open.

I dustbusted the bathroom and got the coffee brewing. Got thru most of the newspaper and now clearing email and playing some computer games.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Email done, and I got my new Sketchers shoes, trying them out to make sure they don't make my feet hurt.

Taking out the bag'o'kitty litter to the trash and then will work on twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 01, 2023 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thursday's Mission

It's Errand day and clean up the dining room hot spots~

For me I have a few chores to do, but first I am need to put all the monthly events on my calendar. Looks like they changed my second housekeeping day to a Wednesday instead of Thursday, so now both are on Wednesday.

I need to make some decor changes today but for now I am going to go read the paper and have yogurt!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 01, 2023 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So the BBQ yesterday was really fun! We had tons of food and drink and a live band, rootbeer floats!!!

Then I went with my friend to Costco so she could get gas, then she wanted a car wash so we tried out the new one that just opened and it was great. Finally we went to the Petsmart and I got some kitty grass and she got a bunch of toys for her friends new giant dog.

Finally home to relax, it was a really fun day but I am sort of tired today.

I got all the events on my calendar and now I am finishing up email and twitter.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, June 01, 2023 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
We just got a new Costco car wash in our town too this year. We have not used it, as Bigdog likes to hand wash his cars. But the other folks, particularly the widow ladies, love it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 02, 2023 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Friday's Mission

Today is clean out the purse and de-clutter the car. Plus check for hotspots in the front entrance/dining room/living room, and put that stuff where it belongs, LOL.

So far I have played computer games, taken a quick map, made the coffee, ordered some stuff from Chewy, loaded up the dishwasher and realized I need to do a Safeway order as well.

Ok, that's done, delivery tomorrow between 8am and noon, so I will for sure get some donuts, LOL.

Yesterday I did move some money around and paid some bills, balanced the checkbook and now I am off to clear some email and twitter.