TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 27, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Home and Garden: TVCH's Home & Life Organization: Archive through September 27, 2023 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 18, 2023 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Went and got the comforter, it is hanging on the end of the bed. Tomorrow we will change the sheets and put it back down.

Got almost all the clothes folded except for a few towels that are under all the other clothes that I need to put away.

Oh, and my Safeway order just came, a little early and I have that all put away.

So glad this day is over!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 19, 2023 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tuesday's Mission
https://www.flylady.net/d/new-links/#missions

OMG, I am sore all over, LOL...

Back to bed with yogurt and the newspaper!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 19, 2023 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Back to normal ... Since yesterday was so crazy I am doing my Home blessing today. Just finished working in the kitchen, loaded up the dishwasher, put a few things away, and scrubbed the sinks.

Grabbed my coffee, the dustbuster and the kitty kibble. Dustbusted the mess I made from washing a kleenex in the delicate bag. I had to shake all the line dry stuff and it fell on the floor in the office. Folded up and put away the line dry stuff, most was the microfiber rags for the kitchen.

Then I refilled the kitty kibble container and now I am going to deal with email.

Oh, I went to the Verizon Free Internet presentation and then wrote an article about it for the Newsletter. AND he brought Krispy Kreme donuts!!!!

Off to email and to see how the stock market it doing, and make a new list of chores.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 19, 2023 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dustbusted the various spots as I headed to the bathroom to dustbust the litter.

Also updated my Budget, finally looked up how much my renters insurance cost, and then I made my new chore list.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 19, 2023 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mattress is rotated, new sheets and the newly washed comforter in place. I still need to wash the one blanket that sits on the end of the bed.

Now I am going to put together my new purse! I got a new cross body bag that is bigger than the little D&B one I have.

And I need to do my computer games, and simply rest. I am glad to have gotten some good exercise moving around and cleaning up, but I am still sore from my billon trips up and down the stairs to the laundry room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 20, 2023 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wednesday's Mission

SURPRIZE!! Woke up to Alfredo standing in my bedroom doorway... I was sound asleep and dreaming. Somehow the emergency cord behind my bed got pulled. Last person closest to it was Nala!!! Too funny, but I didn't even hear him knock I was so out.

Anyway, today is Housekeeping so I have already took out my boxes that had been piling up and some trash. Moved the old clothes hamper out to the balcony to be a "aluminum can" holder. Got the bathroom counter stuff put under the sink and did the same in the kitchen.

Now I am going to go read my paper and have some yogurt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 20, 2023 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Today's Mission

It's Anti-procrastination day and working in the Master bedroom. Today we dust all the bedroom furniture.

Great mission, I am ready for Housekeeping AND I have dusting on my list. I noticed my nightstands were looking a little dusty, so I have a list of detail dusting to do once Housekeeping leaves.

Now I need to clear my email and see what twitter has to say today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 21, 2023 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thursday's Mission

It's Errand Day ... and time to change the sheets on your bed ... I am ahead of this one.

Now sure what to do today. Waiting to hear from management, housekeeping never came !!! I don't mind changing days but I do mind getting the house ready and no one ever coming without a phone call or notification.

Parts of the house are back in place but I don't want to put it all back if they are coming today or tomorrow.

Off the read the paper and have some yogurt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 21, 2023 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight is the "Family BBQ"; I am not sure why they do these things during the week. Most people have jobs and can't just go away early. Anyway, none of my people can come ... working! So just a normal dinner for me.

Working on clearing email and twitter for now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 22, 2023 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Friday's Mission

Clean out the car and purse day ... I have the dishwasher running and I need to do a bit of mopping today.

Last night I dropped a can of soda and it sprayed all over ... I wiped it up pretty well but I think some might have gone under the hutch. Later I found Nala had some damp fur, she got a bit of the spray, hahahaha.

The BBQ was great and well attended, I guess the relatives are used to taking time off, LOL.

Not sure what I am up to today, I do have my list and I should put the kitty scratchers back on the floor.

Off to clear email and twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 22, 2023 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear this place is crazy ... the ballot box has disappeared, LMAO. Thank goodness it was empty and the Election Officer has 53 ballots already.

She was telling me about one of the write-ins in "Betty on the second floor with the black dog".

The results should be interesting. Next time I have to remember to not say nominations, but candidates, so maybe these people won't nominate other people.

Finally thru email and twitter. Hoping the minutes/agenda come today.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, September 22, 2023 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
We have weekday family events too! That was recently brought up AGAIN at Town Hall Meeting!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 23, 2023 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Saturday is Fun Day

Not sure what I am up to but I guess I will put everything back together since the next housekeeping won't be until October 4th (my guess). I need to do all the dusting I had planned and get on with life, LOL.

For now it's newspaper and yogurt, and Taran.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 23, 2023 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Made some coffee and got the dishwasher unloaded and reloaded.

Checked on my Chewy autoship and fixed that up.

Off to grab my coffee and finish up the paper.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 23, 2023 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, since I put everything back in place, of course, housekeeping has arrived, LOL.

So I quickly put away the stuff in the kitchen since that is where she usually starts. Then moved on to the living room and bathroom.

It's just a communication issue. Apparently they had to clean up an apartment for move in TODAY .. it was one of the units that got damaged in the famous Sprinkle head explosion, so it took most of the day.

All the "housekeeeping manager" had to do was tell the front desk to call and say it would be delayed to Saturday. I will put it on my list of things to deal with when I become President.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 23, 2023 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Housekeeping done ... I put the living room back together for the second time, LOL. Then I did a mop under the hutch and shelving unit where I think some of the "spilled cola" went when I dropped the can.

Bathroom is back together and everything is off the balcony. I haven't ventured into the kitchen to put it back together, no rush on that.

I do need to purchase some more floor cleaner since I do clean around the litter box the weeks there is no housekeeping. Off to research good cleaners.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sunday .. A beautiful day for thankfulness.

Just grabbed the paper and some yogurt. Listening to Taran and then I will figure out what to do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monday's Mission

It's Home Blessing day .... and we are back in the living room where it's time to see if you need to remove some clutter. It will make it easier to dust.

I have several chores on my list, dusting is one of them.

For now working on email, listening to Taran, I got a Chewy box and my sheets are back from the cleaners.

Time for yogurt and the newspaper.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finished up Twitter, there is some craziness out in the world today.

Did I mention I caught Nala playing with the emergency pull cord this morning at 4am!! That explains why Enrico showed up in my bedroom a while back, LOL. I now have a pillow covering it.

Working on email .. and stapling the minutes together for distribution.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 26, 2023 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tuesday's Mission

Today is Plan, for those errands later this week, and deal with the Sofa. Pull the cushions and clean out the coinage, dust bunnies, etct.

It's flu shot day, and I need to email and set up the distribution for the agenda/minutes.

Off to do a quick check of email, start Taran, figure out how to fix this crick in my neck I woke up with and do a Safeway order.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 26, 2023 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Got the minutes ready with the lists of the vacancy and email people. It should be interesting to see if I get more people wanting email or some of the ones who got email upset for not getting a hard copy.

Safeway order is done, I needed some more pumpkin for Sylvester and found a small bottle of baby food that the review was "great for my dog", so I got it, LOL. Then it occurred to me maybe babyfood would help Sylvester gain some weight. It is hard since he has been having diarrhea again. I am starting to be concerned about his quality of life.

I put some Aspercreme on my neck, LOL, doesn't see to have worked to well. I think I have some other pain cream maybe I will try that.

Finishing up email and off to twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 26, 2023 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Email is done and then I got a call, the Kaiser people are here early ... we were expecting them at 2.45! So I ran over and got my flu shot.

They have a doctor with them and they said, oh we wanted to see you, we don't have your blood pressure. I explained that I see my doctor every year and she took it. And that I have an appointment with her on the 12th. So they took my blood pressure 134/72 and then asked me about a couple of procedures that I can have but don't want.

So that is done and now I can just deal with stuff here. I got my new purse today, I hope it works, I was more careful about the measurements. I want to be able to put a water bottle in it and all my other stuff.

Now if I could just figure out how to get rid of my neck crick pain, LOL>

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 26, 2023 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, I just realized I put on lipstick when the Kaiser people came and then I wore a mask, hahahahaha. Too funny

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 27, 2023 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wednesday's Mission

Anti-procrastination day ... Do the Laundry
Clean Out Your Refrigerator
Make doctors appointments
Finish that report for work
Work on a project with your child
Clean the fish tank

AND ... tackle any hotspots in your living room. I plan on getting all the boxes I piled up out to the recycling plus I am going to replenish all the scratcher pads!

Getting a late start today. I woke up in the middle of the night and ended up staying up for an hour or two so started late this morning.

Got the email cleared and my PetExpress delivery came. I got some litter from them so I think I can hold out for my next Safeway order. I got my Safeway order and I think they passed it off to a DoorDasher. I think this berceuse the person didn't follow my instructions on substitutions, LOL. I still got most of what I wanted but I got cake donuts and I do not like cake donuts, I wanted regular glazed donuts!

Have a whole list of things I want to get done before the big Survivor and TAR events tonight!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 27, 2023 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Refilled the kibble, put away the sodas and new bag of kibble, changed out all the scratcher pads and then took all the boxes / pads, etc out to the recycle bin.

Opened up the new litter, it is corn based - it smells really nice but it looks sort of weird and I hope the kitties don't mind it.

Email is done and now I am working on twitter.