TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 06, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Home and Garden: TVCH's Home & Life Organization: Archive through February 06, 2023 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Saturday's Mission
http://www.flylady.net/c/fp.php?tzm=420

Looks like my experiment with fitbit is working, now that it is on my left arm it is within 200 steps of my letsfit watch. And I found a letsfit watch for $35, and a watch band for $25. So now the only thing left to figure out is whether I am allergic to the fitbit strap, LOL.

Today I have a wine tasting over at the Moose lodge which should be interesting and then early dinner with friends. WE are meeting in Orinda and some people don't like to drive after dark.

Time for the newspaper and yogurt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dustbusted the bathroom, cleaned up the kitchen, got thru email... finally, LOL, listening to my DayDrinking podcast. Now moving on to checking twitter.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Great to see you Dipo & Juju and that you're all just keepin' on, keepin' on!

I just got a dust buster, TY Kid Sis! She had to keep running around Walmart. It was locked up so you couldn't see it then hitting up someone (3 clerks in electronics section, each said they didn't work there, huh?) 4th lady had key but line at her register. When they FINALLY unlocked she just grabbed the 1st one out! But I'm happy, should work.

Now I just need to get motivated.

Well, so far I've now cleaned out my humongous email inbox. I'm all ready to do taxes but Dejoy @ USPS must be sitting on all but one 1099 form. Will they EVER get rid of that guy?!

Bye for now,

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Fun at the wine tasting at the MooseLodge! Had many drinks and enjoyed it greatly. Now I need to go to bed and watch some TV.

I had some great conversations with normal people so I may have to join, it is only $75 per year.

Time to go to bed and see what else is going on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 29, 2023 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sunday .. It chilly so snuggle up in bed ...

Just started the coffee because I am cold, LOL. Reading the newspaper and staying in bed!!!

Later I have dinner with friends, so need to think of a "comfort" food place to go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 29, 2023 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Since it is not going higher than 46 degrees today I have turned on the heat! I can't believe it felt like spring yesterday.

Off to grab my coffee.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 29, 2023 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ended up cancelling dinner plans... it's raining and cold, LOL. So I am making my own comfort food. Cream of Potato soup to go with my Chicken salad sandwich.

Other than that, my plans for the evening is to play games, watch movies / or TV shows and snuggle with the kitties.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 30, 2023 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monday's Mission

It's a bright sunny day so I will need to get some chores done. Since the rain seems to be gone for a few days I can put everything back on the balcony.

Time to grab the paper and some yogurt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 30, 2023 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clearing email, had some lunch, dustbusted the bathroom, then swept the office and did a quick mop (it gets dusty from the kitty litter).

Now working on twitter as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 30, 2023 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH and I refilled water bottles and loaded up the dishwasher. On the weekends I tend to just gather dishes in the second sink until Monday when I put them in the dishwasher. It is just easier since I have the step stool in front of the dishwasher and the kitties use it to run up to the counter.

Now they can jump up to the corner with their food, but they like the step stool, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 31, 2023 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tuesday's Mission

Been busy this morning trying to find a restaurant that serves fried zucchini; going out to dinner with a friend and we both really like it. Anyway google is funny, brought up a ton of places but when I checked they didn't have it. So I had to do some one on one research. Found a few places.

I am also working on clearing email, I restocked my daily pills am enjoying a cup of coffee while I look out at all the blooming trees outside my window.

I don't think they ever really dropped all their leaves but they ar4e now covered in white blossoms. I hope spring is really here and we aren't going to get hit with another bad cold wave. I know we are still under freeze warning but I think these trees will be ok.

Back to email and twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 31, 2023 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow, finally thru twitter and email. Twitter is such a problem. I can't figure out why all the people I follow are showing up in the For You instead of the Following group. So now I have to look at both, so annoying. If I like or retweet then it shows up in my Following group. AND then I go and check post too.

Now just doing some email work ... I have a couple of tax documents, stuff like tht.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 01, 2023 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wednesday's Mission

Swept the office, it is amazing how litter goes everywhere, LOL. I am going back to my normal litter, the lightweight may be easier to carry but it sure doesn't stay in the box.

Started on email but first I think I will go watch Perry, read the paper and enjoy some yogurt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 01, 2023 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Working on email now, I did dust bust the bathroom. My old dustbuster wasn't "sucking", so I took it apart and found the filter was totally filled with cat hair. So all the parts have been cleaned and are drying in the kitchen sink.

Then I got the new dustbuster and did the bathroom. Next I had to check my credit card to see if a charge went through, then I emailed the gaming company to find out where the "rubies" I purchased went. So that is done.

Now back to email and getting ready to go out for dinner.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, February 01, 2023 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I had that happen recently too with my dust buster.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 01, 2023 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I took out some trash on the way to dinner and one of the board members dropped off a copy of the bylaws so I can figure out what the Resident Council is about.

I have been toying with running for President but first I need to know what the heck they are supposed to do, LOL.

Oh and I have to do research and an article on Hearing Aids. The editor approached me about an article I referred, probably in November, to develop it more. So I have that to work on as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 02, 2023 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thursday's Mission

Off to my dental cleaning today. Got the dustbuster put back together and charging. Cleared my email and now working on twitter.

Got a new PG&E bill for $400, I about fell over. Then when I looked at the bill I find that there is some additional charge from MCE (which I still don't get why we have) for the 6 months of last year.

Need to do a little research and calculations and a phone call to PG&E, but don't want to get into it before I leave for my dentist.

Have to leave at 11am, apparently we have a full bus of people so I will likely be the last one dropped off for my noon appointment. I have crosswords, the paper and my book to read as well as a bottles of water and soda so I will be entertained regardless, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 03, 2023 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Friday's Mission

Tired and Sore from all the running around yesterday, plus having to get up early and hit the showers!

So today will be an easy day, probably mostly office stuff.

I forgot to bring in the cushions and towels before bed last night so this morning I had to open up the balcony and hang the towels to drip dry and I flipped the cushion up over the back of the chair so it will dry.

Off to quick check email, then back to the paper, yogurt and Perry.

Oh and I got the dishwasher running so I have a mug for coffee later, I was supposed to run that last night as well, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 03, 2023 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Road my bike while the coffee brewed, I really need to get my stamina back, so that will be the plan going forward.

Now to grab the coffee and get make my list for today and forward. I have a bunch to do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 03, 2023 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Got the office pile reviewed / logged for taxes / filed or recycled.

I put together the PG&E and MCE info for my electricity, just waiting for the bill so I can call and say why is my elect for 650 square feet almost $300 for a month. That makes absolutely no sense. I don't know if it is because I have run the heater in the bedroom all the time, guess I will turn that off and see if it helps. But I don't remember paying this much in my condo which was bigger.

Anyway, not much I can do about it until I get the bill, we shall see.

So now time to play some games and enjoy the rest of the evening.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 04, 2023 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Saturday's Mission

Kind of chilly, I put the balcony back together but the towels are still wet and so is the cushion. Since it is going to rain this afternoon I just went ahead and brought the cushion in to finish drying. Then I found some new towels to put out for the kitties to sit on, later I will bring all the towels back inside.

Time for the paper, yogurt and to see what is on the TV today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 04, 2023 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow, I just went to make some coffee and thought, Oh I should just bring everything from the balcony and close the door since the kitties are napping inside.

Darn if it hasn't started raining! Dodged a bullet on that one, didn't need any more wet towels and cushions.

So now getting back to my normal routine, going to dinner tonight so need to peruse that menu.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 05, 2023 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sunday ... A day of rest ...

I think I may just hang out, read, play games and not do much.

I have a ton of leftovers from my dinner last night, LOL. So a quick brunch this morning and I won't be seen until tomorrow night, LOL.

I do need to put away all the dishes from the dishwasher and I have some boxes to break down, but I am not sure how much will be done.

Off to read the sunday paper and have some yogurt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 05, 2023 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Got the dishes put away, cleaned up the kitchen a bit while the coffee brewed.

Sitting her clearing email, listening to my podcast, watching Columbo and all of a sudden it is pouring rain. I swear ten minutes ago there was tons of sunshine. Amazing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 06, 2023 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monday's Mission

It's gorgeous out so I put the cushion back on the chair and put the towels out on the places where the kitties like to lay. No rain for about 10 days! I also added watering the plants to my calendar.

Did a Safeway order and Chewy order and now I am going back to bed to read the paper, have some yogurt and play my computer games.