TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 14, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Home and Garden: TVCH's Home & Life Organization: Archive through March 14, 2023 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wednesdays Mission
http://www.flylady.net/c/fp.php?tzm=420

Waiting to confirm the rain is over, but it looks very dark outside, LOL. I need to put some stuff out there so I can get a good cleaning of my floors.

Housekeeping comes today! Guess I will grab the paper and some yogurt and try again in an hour.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I ended up putting the chair cushion out, Nala is very insistent that the door be opened if it is not actually raining, LOL.

Then I hauled out the boxes, 2 bags of used kitty litter and a little trash. So only a little bit of stuff has to be done for housekeeping.

Yogurt time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Office area cleaned up, litter box moved and the excess litter dustbusted. I moved the bar stools out to the balcony ... the sun has come out and I am pretty sure nothing out there will get rained on.

Since I finally got my Michaels order so I could tell what I got, I have now ordered 3 more garlands and a bunny wreath that can go on the wall with the garlands. That should complete my spring and summer decor. I already have a door wreath that I will put out once the rest comes.

All that is left is to move the bathroom litter box , the toy pile and the space heater up onto the bed.

For now I am playing a computer game and enjoying my coffee.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Stephanie has come and gone, the floors are nice and clean and the kitties are inspecting everything.

Now it's time for me to complete my cleaning chores, detail dusting and put all the stuff back where it belongs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, so I washed the baseboards where the kitty box will go and then I cleaned the wheels of my office chair. They roll over the litter mat so pick up "yucky smells". I also wiped down my master file cabinet, need to grab the pledge and go over it with that, then I cleaned the bar stool legs.

Taking a break and then I will see about putting the new litter rug and box back into place.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Put the new rug and litter box back into place. I have put the tracker rug in front of it instead of putting it on top, so maybe that will catch more of the litter. It is also bigger than the old rug which is going out on the balcony to get washed in the "atmospheric river" that is headed our way, LOL.

I saw the long-term forecast and it looks like rain for the next 10 days!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thursday's Mission

Going to be a rainy day! I am sore from moving stuff around yesterday. I need to find some regular stretching exercises to add to my bike riding.

Time for yogurt / newspaper and Perry Mason!

Oh, I should get the cushion and towels off the balcony.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I am guessing Silver Sneakers has videos for just about any kind of exercise you want to do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 10, 2023 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I just need to do some research.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 10, 2023 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Friday's Mission

Wow, I didn't realize I hadn't reported back yesterday, LOL. I was off all day, not sure what happened.

I wrote and email to the manager here to get a few questions answered and to let him know that we had done a proper vote when I was elected Interim President, but we did violate the bylaws. So when I do the pre meeting we will decide whether I will continue as Pres or just become VP and work on all the projects I have going.

Today is Chinese Food Day!! So excited, we haven't been in forever! And since we are getting a nice little break in the rain it will be fun.

For now I need to grab the paper and some yogurt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 10, 2023 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Had a great lunch, and now have some yummy leftovers.
After lunch I went to Safeway because I wanted some cash, so I got 5 donuts and some sushi, LOL. Also ordered the Chicken Salad sandwich delivered from the dining room. So I will have plenty of food when the "Atmospheric River" hits us again. So far I think I have sunny skies until tomorrow afternoon.

Got my Michaels order so I put the extra garland and the Easter Bunny wreath up. Looks really cute but I might have too much garland, LOL. Although it has to last until fall.

Now I am working on clearing out my email, catching up on TVCH and the clearing out twitter!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 11, 2023 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Saturday's Mission

Not sure what I am doing today, I have few cleaning things still on my list from Housekeeping day, maybe I will finish those off.

Need to review the RC Minutes and set up an agenda for the next meeting. And set up my "red book" to hold everything.

This will entail my pulling out the condo stuff. I am not sure how long I should hold onto that stuff. But my red book is in there and now I want it for here, LOL.

Off to read the paper and have some yogurt. Oh, I might have to do a Safeway order, yogurt is getting low.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 12, 2023 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sunday ... A day for reflection ...

Its wet, and we might get more rain.

Yesterday I ended up going out for dinner at a new fish place. It was very good and they offer fish with a sauce not just deep fried.

Other than that I didn't get much done and for now I am taking my paper and yogurt and going back to bed because it is really only 7.30 am , hahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 12, 2023 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh, I just noticed the board time hasn't made the change, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 12, 2023 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and I have to reset my timers to the correct time, I already did the living room one yesterday.

I have also noticed my letsfit watch didn't change the time for the fitbit did, so need to fix that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 12, 2023 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, guess I needed to sync up my Letsfit watch and app, so now the time is correct.

And the sun just came out! I changed my alarm clock to DST so it is now correct. Only one more thing to change, the bedroom timer, but first I will start the coffee, then go and change it while it brews.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 12, 2023 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, forgot about the microwave, LOL. Bedroom time and microwave are now on the correct time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 12, 2023 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did some work on RC stuff, created an agenda and tomorrow or later I will send out an email inviting everyone to the Pre-meeting meeting, LOL.

I need to find out how to get the minutes and agenda printed easily and cheaply.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 13, 2023 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monday's Mission

Doing some RC work, I am sending out an email for people to come to the planning meeting. And I reworked the minutes into a better format but it occurred to me that might hurt the Secretary's feelings so I am going to ask about the format with her first.

We have a culinary meeting today at 1pm, so I will go to that and see what is up.

Not sure what else I am up to for the day, but I need to grab my coffee and clear my email.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 13, 2023 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, the notifciations / requests have been sent out for the planning meeting and the actual meeting. So we shall see what will happen.

Apparently the "adult" Vice President has complained to Management that he should be President, LMAO. Everyone acts like this is just an awful mess, but I have dealt with worse at the Condo and find it entertaining.

They keep trying to warn me about it, I am not sure what they are warning me of but I let them know that I am well aware and prepared to deal with the issue.

Anyway, the culinary meeting was fun and we have new better descriptive menus which I love.

Off to finish the newspaper and play some games.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 13, 2023 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Had some trouble with Email but finally got thru it and twitter. Then my podcast had "technical" trouble so it has been a day, LOL.

Way behind on my computer games but I will try to get some Junes' Journey played.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 14, 2023 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tuesday's Mission

Still have a few cleaning projects, perhaps I will deal with those today. Also need to set up my "Red Book" for the Resident Council.

But first I think I am going to get back to my normal routine, Perry Mason, Play Games, Ride the bike.

Fed the kitties so now time for the newspaper and yogurt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 14, 2023 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Coffee brewed, 10 minutes on the bike.

I put the cushion and towels back on the balcony because even tho the wind is blowing around the kitties want to go check it out. And if the sun does finally come out and hit the chair, we have have some naps out there.

For me I am going to grab my coffee and finish clearing email.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 14, 2023 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow these winds are bad!! I have lost internet and cable a couple of times!

And I just noticed the bottom of a twirly thing I have hanging on the balcony is missing, mut have blown off. Plus some of the netting has pulled away from its tacks so I will have a few repairs once we get past this wind event.

Time to check email and twitter

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 14, 2023 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So it has calmed down and my internet has held so I was able to play some games, LOL.

Didn't manage to get any cleaning done, I really need to deal with that tomorrow.