TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 19, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Home and Garden: TVCH's Home & Life Organization: Archive through April 19, 2024 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 10, 2024 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tracked down one of my fans, LOL, I didn't realize I had but it on the bottom shelf of my nightstand. So I have retired the bedside personal heater for a bedside personal fan. Although I did see it is supposed to go back down to 61 this weekend with Rain!!

Working on twitter and new email.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 10, 2024 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, Housekeeping came and left and I have gotten the bathroom back together. Kitchen back together, living room is still piled high.

OOPs forget to post this one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 11, 2024 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thursday's Mission
http://www.flylady.net/c/fp.php?tzm=420

It's Errand Day ... I am going out to lunch and then pick up some kitty grass at Pet Express. Also it's time to scrub down those kitchen countertops.

I have a list of a few things to accomplish when I get back, but for now I need to finish getting ready to leave the house, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 11, 2024 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Excellent Chinese and I had a margarita ... I swear I am going to revert to acholic drinks to get rid of this "illness". No fever, now no runny nose, but still congested in my head and an occasional coughing jag. Plus it really wears me down.

We just went for lunch and then to get kitty grass at the pet store and I was exhausted when I got home and had to take a little nap.

I don't have time for this, LOL! It's annoying me and I have things to do.

I got the comforter changed on the bed so the other one can go to the cleaners since they are having a 20% off bedding sale.

Need to go finish the paper and check twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 12, 2024 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Friday's Mission

It's clean out the purse and car day! Plus sweep and mop the kitchen.

I cleaned up the kitchen a bit, got the coffee brewing, opened up the balcony for the last day before the rain returns, and started my minutes /
agenda for the next meeting.

But now I just want to grab my coffee, the newspaper, some yogurt and crawl back into bed for a bit, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 12, 2024 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Got my chewy order done, we needed a few treats and kibble; refilled all the kibble bowls.

Time to finish up the minutes and get them off to the printer, then finish up the Newsletter and send it off to the gal who publishes it.

And I have Bingo at 2pm today, so first I think I will go clear email and see what's happening on twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 12, 2024 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Darnit, first time I didn't win at Bingo, LOL. But others at my table did so that was fun.

Now to finish the minutes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 12, 2024 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Minutes are finished and now I need to figure out how many units we have occupied so I can get them printed.

Finally got thru twitter and caught up on my email!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, April 12, 2024 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Next month I will be cat-sitting for the first time here, I have never had to prepare an apartment for the housekeeper. They have always worked around my pets. I asked the owner what I needed to do and she said nothing! What am I missing here?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 12, 2024 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am not sure what you are asking. Is the cat coming to your house or are you going to theirs? If you are going to theirs, then you would be cleaning up any kitty throw-ups, cleaning the litter box and taking out the poops to the trash, and then cleaning up any foods that are left over.

Since Sylvester has gotten sick he goes thru a lot of wet food, he will eat half and ignore the rest. So I have a trash bag where I scrap the old food and then take out to the trash every day. Kitty food stinks after a while, LOL.

Hope this answers your questions.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, April 12, 2024 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Where is Herckle-Perckle when we need her? Remember when she went into pet-sitting and all of us had to give her a crash course in cats?

If she has the cats on self-feeders and self-waterers, and she is not going to be gone long, and she adds a couple extra litter boxes, or if housekeeping handles the litter boxes, you may very well have nothing to do, except go over every day or so and make sure the cats are still alive. Maybe take some cat toys if any of the cats like to fetch, or something on a string if they like to jump and bat toys on strings, If the cats like human attention, you can take over a book to read and have a cat sit on your life while you idly read and dstoke the cat with the other hand. The cats will likely let you know if they need anything. They will understand that you are there as a service worker to take care of their needs.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, April 13, 2024 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Thank you nall! Itdoesn't sound likI need to do anything out of the ordinary routine!!! I A:WDAYSreadto them!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 13, 2024 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Saturday ... a gloomy day to stay in a read a book ...

Wow, I totally slept in today! I haven't done this in a long time.

Got the coffee going, the dishwasher is running, and the balcony is open -- even tho it did rain and may some more.

Off to grab some coffee and try to wake up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 14, 2024 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sunday!! A day for reflection and gratitude ...

Should be a quiet day, its a bit gloomy out which makes me want to stay in bed and read books, LOL.

Off to read the paper and have some yogurt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 14, 2024 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Had a lovely brunch and then played $5 Bingo and I won 3 times!!! I haven't won at $5 bingo in a long time, came away with $20. So next week I can't win any or they will run me off, LOL.

Now doing a few chores, sending the newsletter off for printing and distribution and a few other minor chores.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 15, 2024 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monday's Mission

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 15, 2024 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This posted while I went to find out what the mission is, LOL.

It is Home Blessing Day and time to move into the Living Room and clear up any clutter spots that appeared over the weekend.

I cleaned up the kitchen, got rid of all the old kitty food, started the coffee and then cleaned both litter boxes and opened up the balcony. I think the rain is over!

Time for newspaper and yogurt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2024 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tuesday ...

Today is normally Planning Day. I don't seem to be getting missions anymore, they have changed to a subscription method which I won't do, LOL.

So today I will be working on recycling, porch decor changes and some other stuff. I need to make an eye doctor appointment.

For now ... newspaper and yogurt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2024 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I was working in the bathroom and restocking tp and stuff under the sink, so Sylvester went in to check some things out??? Anyway he came running out, hit the water bowl and now I have spot mopped the bathroom. Restocked the towels as well.

Took out the recycling, I tried to take it out Sunday but the bins were full, so that is done. Now I need to get caught up on email, twitter and games.

For some reason my ankle has been bothering me, it hurts on the side but I haven't twisted it or anything. I ordered an ankle sleeve with my otc dollars but decided to wrap it today since I don't have the sleeve yet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2024 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I checked on Sylvester's refill and they say, no until April 27. We are going to run out before then because the Vet changed his dosage after I got the refill. Called the vet to have them call Safeway and get the pills refilled or put in a new prescription.

Then I called to make an Eye Doctor appointment, I have noticed that I am not seeing as well as I like, and it has been 2 years so probably due for an upgrade. So now I have an appointment on May 2.

I also took out the newspaper recycling and then gave the kitties some new scratcher pads.

Guess I really did do the mission of a planning day, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 17, 2024 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wednesday's Mission

Mission emails are back ... We are in Zone 3 -- Bathroom and it is Anti-Procrastination Day. And time to wash the bathroom rugs, curtains and accessories. Also time to get rid of cobwebs in the guest bedroom.

I have mostly decorating chores today, I need to change the Easter Decoration and put up a Spring Flag, then time to get the winter comforter stored away since I got it back from the cleaners.

I need to follow-up on Sylvester's pills and I may just take a day to stay home and make sure I am well. I felt like I was trying to have a relapse of my cold/crude last night, so maybe allergy pills today.

For now, off to open up the balcony, feed the kitties and grab the paper and some yogurt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 17, 2024 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Got thru email, now working on twitter. Redid my chore list and made an order with Safeway and Walmart (I remembered to use my MCTR money, LOL).

Off to twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 18, 2024 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thursday's Mission

It's Errand Day!! I am going out to lunch, does that count as an errand, LOL. Also time to clean out old cosmetics, perfume and any empty or old cleaning products.

I cleaned up the kitchen by dumping all the old kitty food that Sylvester refused to eat and taking out 2 bags of miscellaneous trash I had gathered. Put the boxes out in the hall so we can deal with them later. Then I made the coffee and straightened up a bit in the bathroom.

My sister is coming so after lunch we are going to rotate the mattress.

Not much else on my list, just need to followup on Sylvesters pills and hopefully Lisa is bringing us some new kitty grass.

Off to finish up email and my "face", LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 18, 2024 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Excellent meal at the Spaghetti Factory!! Then we went and got Kitty grass, came home and rotated the mattress and got the bed remade.

So all my chores are done for the day. Plus I have leftovers for dinner.

Off to check email!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 19, 2024 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Friday's Mission

It's Clean out the purse and Car day! AND the email had the same mission as yesterday so I am saying, time to sweep and mop the bathroom floor, LOl>

For some reason I couldn't fall asleep last night, I was tired but took till about 3am for me to actually fall asleep so I am getting a late start. Not much going on except for 2pm Bingo and then MOOSE LODGE BINGO -- I love bingo and cocktails, plus we have cash prizes this time $50!

So I called and Sylvester's prescription has been changed and is getting mailed to me tomorrow, I missed the mailman today.

Cleaned up the kitchen, loaded and ran the dishwasher, sorted out the yogurt that I just shoved, bag and all, into the fridge when I got my Safeway delivery and cut up the old yogurt containers for the trash.

Working on email and my computer games while trying to catch up on the market.