TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 20, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Home and Garden: TVCH's Home & Life Organization: Archive through February 20, 2023 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 10, 2023 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So going to a play on Sunday and now I am trying to decide where / when to go for dinner before and what the rules are for Handbags, etc. If you remember when we went to Randy Rainbow they wouldn't let us bring in our bags, they didn't meet the requirements so we had to go back to the parking lot to put the bags away.

It was very annoying, so trying to make sure that doesn't happen again !

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 11, 2023 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Saturday's Mission
http://www.flylady.net/c/fp.php?tzm=420

Might be a lazy day, the cloudy - might rain - weather outside the window makes me want to lay in bed and read books, LOL.

For now I am having some yogurt, reading the newspaper and watching McCloud, LOL, there's no Perry on Sat Mornings.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 11, 2023 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well shoot, it did rain some I guess, the chair cushion had a big wet spot and one towel was pretty soaked, so the cushion in is in the living room and the towel is hanging to dry.

I think it's over so I put a new towel out so the kitties can lay on it. I did see the balcony railing was dripping, but the sky is mostly just gray not cloudy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 11, 2023 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did a dustbust of the bathroom which then led to some spot mopping and when I went to put the dustbuster away I noticed the office and living room floor.

So I dustbusted the office and area around the kitty box, then made my way to the kitchen, dustbusting litter as I went, to empty it before I put it back up on the charger.

Looks like the rain might be over so I can put the cushion back on the chair. No more rain until next Thursday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 12, 2023 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sunday ... IT'S SUPER BOWL AND KITTEN/DOGGIE BOWL

Glad to see maintenance is over. I am enjoying my coffee and cracking up at The Adventures of Superman. Kind of surprised to see it is in color, wonder if if was colorized since it says they were made in 1955.

Not much happening today, it is gorgeous out. Going to a play, Red Bike, later today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 13, 2023 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monday's Mission

Need to do some stretching excercised to work out the soreness from tripling my steps yesterday.

The play was weird, 80 minutes no intermission. Didn't think that would be an issue but I am not used to sitting that long without getting up and moving so I was pretty stiff afterward. Both of us understood where they were going with the play but they made their point and then it dragged on. It wasn't bad, but I kept getting distracted with, oooh, how are they doing that, and I wonder if those boxes are all real, and how do they clean up this mess so they have it for the next show, LOL.

Dinner was fabulous at Cheesecake Factory, had some fried zuchini and stuffed mushrooms, then some nice carbonara.

so now I have to decide whether to go down to dinner tonight since I have plenty of leftovers.

For now I am behine on my morning routines, so off to read the paper and have some yogurt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 13, 2023 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Got thru email and started on the kitchen, I have the brita filter soaking and plan to scrub the dispenser before I replace it and then refill water bottles.

Working on twitter now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 13, 2023 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Been working on taxes, realized I didn't have the final HUD1 on the sale of my home (then found it in email) so called to get a copy -- I now have 2.

What I really needed was a copy of the original HUD1 from 2007 but I managed to figure out all the info without I. I thought I had kept it but the one I had was from the 2013 refinance.

Now I am up to the part where I need to gather information from my credit cards, so off to do that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 13, 2023 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ok, I finally got the nightstand lamp to work on a timer, I put it on a new timer, LOL.

Also scrubbed the brita water dispenser so that is drying and I can put it back together later.

Finally I am working on my 6 hour backlog of Tweets!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2023 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tuesday's Mission HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Another day of tax prep, plus I need to put together the brita container.

And keep an eye out for rain, I didn't think we were getting some but the forecast is showing a 48% chance at 1pm, LOL. WE shall see if I have to make a run for the cushion and towels on the balcony.

For now yogurt and the newspaper.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2023 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Put the Brita container back together and filled it with water, finally remembered to water the plant on the counter! And it looks like no rain for us, the sun is shining bright.

I ordered my dinner to be delivered, I do not want my table partner to get any ideas, and others here keep trying to put us together. They ask me where "my friend" is, and I say I don't have a clue. Can't think of an answer to say "he is not my friend", I mean he is a friend acquaintance. I have a heck of a time stopping him from giving me stuff as it is, don't want any Valentines suggestions.

Just dustbusted the bathroom, office and everywhere else I saw some litter rocks. Darn I wish I could find one that didn't stick to their feet.

Got the email done and am working on twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2023 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I forgot, I did haul out the kitty litter and I had noticed last night that my watering pail on the balcony was full of water, so I just finished watering all the outside plants.

Probably time to take down the "snowflake" winter decorations, and I was thinking I should make a basket and label it hats / gloves / winter scarves. So need to do that too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 15, 2023 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wednesday's Mission

Shouldn't be a busy day, just working on tax stuff and financial planning.

Off to finish up Perry and have some yogurt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 15, 2023 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bike ride done ... Time to grab my coffee and clear out email and twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 15, 2023 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lordy, got all my transactions reviewed on my "budget and spending" part of my BofA account. I also did this year so I get an accurate budgeting.

I wish there was one spot I could go and say, this expense is this every month. They do get most of it correct but not all.

So that is done and I can add up all the tax deductible stuff. Now to do Discover!

Dustbusted the bathroom and did a little spot mopping.

Email done but still behind on twitter,

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 16, 2023 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thursday's Mission

Wow, it really is cold today, they weren't kidding when they said the forecast was dropping significantly.

I want some coffee so I am off to start that and do a quick bike ride.

Well darn, after 2 days of no Y&R, the one day it is back and the President interrupts to calm down all the crazy UFO people about the "balloons".

Oh well, bike ride is done and I am a lot warmer, time for some coffee and maybe some chores.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 16, 2023 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whew... credit card year end summary statements reviewed and logged into Tax Info Sheet, now I can go ahead and finish up my taxes.

On to the rest of the chore list for today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 17, 2023 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Friday's Mission

Loaded up the dishwasher, cleaned up the kitchen and refilled a few water bottles, a bunch to go but I wanted to have my coffee and clear email.

Yesterday I took out the recycling and did some office stuff, like reduce my one podcast subscription since I don't watch anything on Bravo anymore.

So today I will work on taxes and clearing out email folders. For now off to email and twitter

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 17, 2023 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Email is done! Still working on twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 18, 2023 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Saturday's Mission

Got thru my podcast and working on email while I enjoy my coffee and play computer games.

Need to research the Resident Council, seems everyone is quitting and I had been thinking of volunteering for the Presidency, but I need to figure out what it is they are supposed to do. So now I need to review the bylaws so I can decide.

So that and taxes are my jobs for the day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 18, 2023 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finally got thru my email and I got the research done on the Resident Council. So far I can't find much that details any exact responsibility. They are supposed "to work with the admin in improving the quality of life by enriching the activity program and discuss services offered by the facility".

And now the next thing on my list is to work on taxes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 19, 2023 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sunday .. A day to enjoy the warm sunshine!!

So far I have just opened up the balcony and enjoyed the wonderful spring weather (changing dramatically on Tuesday).

Later going to dinner for a friends birthday! Need to dig out a birthday card.

For now grabbed some yogurt and the paper to go and enjoy the view, but first to clear a little bit of email.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 20, 2023 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monday's Mission .. Happy President's Day ..

Not sure what I am up to yet. I do still need to do my final tax stuff and maybe I should do a load of laundry.

For now the newspaper and some yogurt. On I should quickly do a Safeway order, I am now out of yogurt, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 20, 2023 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bike ride done, kitchen cleaned up, coffee brewed.

I re-orged the over the door hanging stuff. Moved many things to the closet. When I first set it up I really just put stuff there because I didn't have any other place but now I have set up hooks and things in the closet so some of that stuff can move.

Now I am enjoying my coffee and working on email, then twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 20, 2023 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, I just cancelled my MysteryGuild Membership, haven't purchased anything from them in years. I thought it was going to be a pain so have been avoiding it! It was super simple, LOL.

I was annoyed that I couldn't do it online but it was very easy with their automated voice directions.