TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Real HW Beverly Hills

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVESLexie_girl2572 104 03-27-18  11:03 am
Archive through April 07, 2018Dipo25 04-07-18  12:07 pm
Archive through May 02, 2018Lexie_girl25 05-02-18  3:39 am
Archive through September 10, 2018Lexie_girl25 09-10-18  1:37 pm
Archive through December 03, 2018Cinnamongirl25 12-03-18  12:05 pm
Archive through March 06, 2019Babyjaxmom25 03-06-19  5:05 pm
Archive through March 21, 2019Babyjaxmom25 03-21-19  12:37 pm
Archive through April 04, 2019Grooch25 04-04-19  1:48 pm
Archive through April 12, 2019Northwestblonde25 04-12-19  3:38 pm
Archive through April 22, 2019Biloxibelle25 04-22-19  7:00 pm
Archive through May 02, 2019Dipo25 05-02-19  6:32 pm
Archive through June 05, 2019Lexie_girl25 06-05-19  12:33 pm
Archive through June 12, 2019Grooch25 06-12-19  7:25 pm
Archive through August 01, 2019Babyjaxmom25 08-01-19  3:35 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
chicanogayrants @chicanogayrants ·
21h
I'm not sure if you ever rewatched #RHOBH
@LisaVanderpump, but Kyle has had it in for you since the beginning. It seems like she has tried to create a storyline about you being dishonest from the start. Did you ever notice that?

Lisa Vanderpump @LisaVanderpump ·
52m
Yep, I know that now.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've been watching old episodes of 7th Heaven on Amazon (I never watched it when it was on). One of the episodes had Kyle Richards as a guest star. She played a pregnant woman in the hospital. I didn't even recognize her at first!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read something last week that there is a "rumor" going around that almost everyone on BH is on the chopping block with the exception of Kyle and Denise Richards. It will be interesting to see who comes back next year and who gets the old heave-ho. It will be poetic justice if both Puss and Dorit get axed since they both desperately need the money.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Do you think they are all on the chopping block to get LVP to come back?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think she would come back this year. She needs a break.

That being said, while they could all be on the chopping block as of last week, next week Andy could decide to bring them all back. For Andy to chop all of the HW, he would have to admit that he effed up with the way Puppygate and LVP were handled.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm going to guess that Rinna will be back, unless they stupidly bring back Kim. Rinna is good friends with both Kyle and Denise.

I think Erica is 50/50. Andy loves her, but if her financial situation is so bad that she can't have her private jet or glam squad, she might have to much pride to return. But then again, she may give zero T's. For it just needs to go. I was probably the only one who liked her, her first season, but I'm so over her by now.

What about the rumors that Kyle's sister, Kathy, might be on the show? And if they do all end up on the chopping block, I bet Faye Resnick will land a spot.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Im probably the only one that likes Camille. I hope she comes back. But probably not.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I also like Camille. But I don't think she'll come back. She doesn't need the money like the other girls.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Only if the others got chopped along with Denise.

And if they do get chopped, Andy needs to stop casting actresses and people who don't live in Beverly Hills. He can make a Real Housewives of Malibu for them.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, doesn't look like Kim Richards will be included in the cast. Wonder if they'll include any of her drama or if Kyle will refuse to talk about her?

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/08/18/kim-richards-back-on-drugs/

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Kim to me is a person who is having issues since her acting career is long gone and has limited $$. It just seems like these ladies have so much to be grateful for even if not as wealthy as the other "housewives". With her sister Kathy's connections and her brother in laws real estate business that she would have reinvented herself as a business woman.
And is it the sun ?....she is not aging well.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Marameko, Kim used to get $23,000 a month every month for 20 years as part of her divorce/alimony settlement. She pissed through that money like it was water and her other sisters still had to financially support her because she couldn't live on $23,000 a month. In the early seasons, Kyle talked about her and Mauricio having to support Kim because she couldn't live off $23,000 a month.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Poor Kim is an addict. People who are addicted to drugs and/or alcohol usually get that way because they are self-medicating, trying to feel better about about themselves. I think Kim had an unhappy childhood and felt used by her mother, or perhaps something happened to her when she was making movies, but she's definitely trying to self-medicate. She looks so worn out because she's abused her body all these years. Until she finally gets serious about wanting to quit and be healthy, it's going to be a revolving door of rehab, hospitals and maybe jail. I grew up in AA (both parents were recovering). They used to always say that if you don't quit, you'll end up either dead or in jail. I feel really bad for her kids who've been disappointed by her over and over. It's very sad.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Such a shame she has made her kids unhappy and wasted a large amount of $$.Even though she did have much to be grateful for her issues blocked her happiness.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's what addiction does. Even when people can see they're losing everything--including their money, their jobs, their friends and their families--their brain tells them they really need whatever they're addicted to. It's a tough disease, with a very high rate of relapse. I had a close family member who went to rehab. He was in a meeting with about 20 other guys. The counselor looked around the room and said, "Probably only one of you guys will make it." That's the odds. Right there, he decided it would be him.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Look who's joining the cast: Garcelle Beauvais.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1069036/garcelle-beauvais-joins-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-alongside-sutton-stracke

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
46s
With new faces rolling in, one #RHOBH is moving out.. Camille Grammer confirms "I wasn't asked back."

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/pictures/real-housewives-stars-walk-kyle-richards-nyfw-ss2020-show/

Some really awful stuff here.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That was bad. I didnt like one thing. And the tassel was the worst.

What was she thinking?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why was their skin so weird, they all looked like they needed a bath, like they were sort of dirty.

And I agree, was she just making a bunch of robes?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Look who's expecting:

https://www.eonline.com/news/1072194/real-housewives-teddi-mellencamp-is-pregnant-with-baby-no-3

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeppers... Teddi has her story line for the season that is now filming.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think id rather listen to puppy gate again than her being pregnant.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha.... deathbed confessionals @HelloKiki ·
10h
After getting a gnarly sinus infection so quickly this school year, I have started to channel my inner
@lisarinna
. Every morning I wipe down the surfaces I come in the contact most with a Lysol wipe. Door handles. Phone. Keyboard. Mouse. Light switch. AC panel. Desktop. All of it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WWHL -- Holy cow, Kelly Dodd and Brandi Glanville are going to be on tonight.

This could be hilarious!!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
So much for sucking up to Teddi Mellencamp, hoping for an invite to her dad and Meg Ryan's wedding.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1087834/meg-ryan-and-john-mellencamp-split-end-engagement

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, January 08, 2020 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
And Brandi Glanville is back and claims an affair with Denise Richards. Denise is denying it, it sounds like this drama is replacing “puppygate”!

http://https://people.com/tv/denise-richards-rep-denies-brandi-glanville-hookup/

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, January 08, 2020 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Only in this age of liars could Brandi make a comeback with a story like that. What a sad human being.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, January 08, 2020 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
"The 48-year-old 'has basically walked away from the show' in the wake of the dramatic confrontation, which happened during filming for the new season while the women were on a trip to Rome in late November, sources explained.

Richards and Glanville, 47, had been seeing each other from the beginning of 2019 up until the middle of the year, with Richards telling Glanville that she and her husband Aaron Phypers were in an open marriage, a source said.

But that wasn't the case and now Glanville 'is upset that Denise lied to her,' the insider said, adding: 'Denise claimed to Brandi that she was in an open marriage, but she wasn't and this has hurt Denise's husband Aaron very much.' "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7864951/Denise-Richards-walks-away-RHOBH-passionate-affair-Brandi-Glanville-exposed.html

I'm not really buying it but I'm sorry to see another smutty story line come out on a RH show. Is this the new theme-----RH and their lesbian affairs? SMH

If they are going to sink to these levels I wish they would leave the children completely off of the shows.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, January 09, 2020 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Yes, from what I’m gathering that’s the story Brandis side is putting out. Denise’s side said filming ended... so that’s where this “she said/she said” stuff is reminding me of puppygate

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 13, 2020 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Camille has now come out and said that Brandi is lying.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, January 13, 2020 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexi, I could easily believe Denise before I would Brandi. None of it sounded right to start with. Do you think it is a story line they are putting out there and is completely made up by production?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chieko, I honestly have no idea if production is behind this or Boozdi is behind it (trying to get back her diamond). I have a hard time believing any of this is true if only because Denise missed a lot of filming due to her working on other projects, she's raising children and she has a new husband. I don't know where she would fit it into her schedule to have a love affair with a dumpster-fire blabbermouth like Brandi.

And I will believe Camille before I believe anything anyone else on this show says. If Camille said it didn't happen, it didn't happen.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Lexi. Knowing Denise has children and she allows them to be filmed made me less likely to think this is a "story line" she would agree to.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: