TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through August 01, 2019 users admin

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Babyjmom. I agree they treat her badly. I totally understand people not being their for you in times of grief. Was so sad to see her excited to see Kyle come over when Kyle blasted her.

I don’t dislike her I just think that is her personality. I just dislike Vanderpump rules.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Interesting....

Camille drops a bomb about PK and oddly enough PK does not attend the dinner. I find it very weird and a bit of a set-up. #scripted?

Also I find it very odd that a team of storefront designers did such an awful job of the Kitson window and Dorit came in and saved the day. #scripted?

As much as I like Rinna, she is quite skilled at throwing seemingly innocent statements or questions out there that blow up the entire lunch/dinner/etc. If it was not for her this entire "puppygate" would have died a quick death. She was also the one who stirred the drama with Camille.

Now that Kyle does not have LVP to complain about she is passively going after Erica and Teddy is right there with her.

I really don't dislike or like any of them, they are there to keep me entertained on a Tuesday evening, however I miss LVP and what she brought to the show, I feel the show is lacking without her.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
You hit the nail on the head in your assessment Terolyn. And I too miss LVP:-(

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Though I'm not a fan of Erika either, I thought it was really horrible how Kyle and Teddi went after her in France. The reason she was "in a bad mood" on Saturday is that, as she told them, she had a migraine. They're lucky she was able to be there at all. But for them to just attack her the way they did at dinner and after, was really painful to watch. And did you hear Kyle's "apology" the next day? "I'm sorry if what I said hurt your feelings." That is no apology. I hate when people say that. Just say you're sorry. There's no "if." Her feelings were hurt and it's okay to be sorry about it. I kind of admired the way Erika just let them rant and didn't engage in the argument, which is what they wanted. They looked like the idiots (especially Teddi).

Rinna is the pot-stirrer for sure. She drops a bomb, then sits back and watches them all go crazy. That was really horrible behavior on Camille's part, especially on Dorit's special night. And most especially since she was Dorit's guest at dinner. You don't attack your host that way. It was just really bad behavior. I used to like Camille, but more and more, I'm starting to understand why Kelsey left her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well there is a little more to that story. First, that Kitson "window" was just for a story line. Kitson is not carrying Beverly Beach on their website.

But, more importantly, prior to filming the women got together, sans LVP and Camille, and made an agreement not to bring up anyone's financial problems/lawsuits (which involve Dorit & PK, Mauricio, and Erika and Tom). The only problem with that pre-filming agreement is Camille was not part of the pact. So when Rinna started her shit and Dorit wouldn't let it go, I LMFAO when Camille went after her. It turned out the guy that Peeee-Kaaaaay owes well over $1 million to is a friend of Camille's. And let's not forget how the friend of their partner in Beverly Beach was chasing Dorit around the pool in the Bahamas. They owe that partner something like $300,000. Dorit and Peee-Kaaay are grifters, for lack of a better word. That's why LVP didn't force the issue about her paying the $5,000 find to VP Dogs. LVP knew they didn't have the money.

I have no problem with Camille calling Dorit out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Right there with you Lexiegirl. I have said all along that they are keeping puppygate going to hide the real issues of all the lawasuits.

And Dorit is the worst at making things appear one way when they are totally the opposite. We have actually seen her do it when she relays how someone has offended her and she repeats the conversation back totally wrong.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and Camille was correct when she was talking to Rinnia a while back, Dorit and PK are fake rich.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I've always liked Camille and always will.

The other women brought it up first.

The women started on LVP like a dog with a bone with puppygate. Never mind that Lisa's brother had just passed away by suicide.

Now they start in with Camille about her talking about people behind their backs ( they are all guilty about that) so soon after Camille lost her house from the fire. She had just finished telling them how she lost it with her husband because he lost his skis in the fire. She wasn't in a good emotional state.

And why were they getting on her case because Camille let "Lisa off the hook" by not demanding Lisa go to her wedding. In another state! That's not Camille's responsibility to make Lisa go. And why would Camille want her there when you know the girls were waiting for Lisa to create a huge scene for the show. It's Camille's wedding! I highly doubt she would want anything to spoil it. Those girls are selfish and mean.

And I'm sick of Teddy tag teaming with Kyle. Kyle needs somebody to back her up. First it was her sister, and Faye and LVP. I like Kyle. She tries to be nice. But she is a mean girl at heart and it comes out with a little nudging from others.

Camille warned Dorit that she didnt want to go there. Dorit should have listened. Lord knows she has to be aware of PKs money problems after being chased around the pool in the Bahamas by a woman wanting her money.

#Team Camille

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lexiegirl, I just saw your post after I posted mine. I'm glad I'm not alone. :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And I want to add that Camille was also dealing with the death of her assistant of 20 years.

These women have no respect for people dealing with grief.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Exactly Dipo and Grooch!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha.....
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg·29m
This' like an ex-friend of LVP Anonymous meeting. #RHOBH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lisa Vanderpump @LisaVanderpump
·4h
I didn’t watch obviously,but the army at my house looking after my furry people did, and I heard from all of you about the nastiness once again.
I am in London for my mother’s funeral, I hope that after this awful year I can start life again.
#RHOBH #9yrs
Love Lisa Ken & Giggy

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I've always felt Lisa needed a healthy dose of looking in the mirror, but how this all has played out is appalling. I am positive these women do not view their little mean girl luncheons as anything other than venting. Problem is they are every bit as bad, if not worse, than Lisa. Just sad and pathetic.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
That "witches coven" at the luncheon WAS worse than anything LVP ever did NWB. This might be the first reunion show I don't watch btw as it gets truly nauseating seeing this group continuously praise, fawn, compliment, applaud one another:-( The lot of them are vile in every sense of the word with Rinna leading the pack. Yuck!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
"OMG... you're so cute"!!

"NO... You're so cute"!!!

"Look how cute you look today"!!!

---------------------------------

I almost poked my eyeballs out watching this shit-show that everyone who went to the tea party at Kyle's house was "dressed so cute," only to find out that these "good friends" hadn't seen each other since filming ended at The Agency's party.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed LVP over the years, but did not enjoy her playing the victim while allowing others to not do the same. There was a trend with her. I won't miss her, but am sorry friendships grew up and move on.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, I'll back up my previous view that Camille was "out of line" at Dorit's party. Dorit did poke the bear, and Camille gave her fair warning that she would not like what Camille had to say. I can't believe they're all still acting like "poor Kyle" is still the victim cause Lisa "dumped their friendship," when it was Kyle who insisted (and still insists) that her "best friend" is a liar. I hate them all. I don't know if I'll be able to get through the reunion either. It's going to be all about how LVP was so mean to Dorit, who did nothing wrong (except not return Lucy Apple Juice to VD per her contract and she ended up in a kill shelter). These women are such a bunch of hypocrites. I'll bet LVP is glad to be rid of them. She doesn't need them.

And when they were going on about LVP being carried into her new restaurant in Vegas on a litter, wearing a "crown" (it was a laurel, not a crown), it was Caesar's Palace, for Pete's sake! That's the way they do things there. Have they ever been there? Everything is very ostentatious and over the top. It's like you're in Rome, only fancier!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BJM, I don't think I have seen much of this show since they started this ridiculousness... And the way they act on their reunion show is just awful so it is doubtful I will watch it either.

I saw some of the NY Reunion and I thought to myself it was so nice that they listen to what each other has to say and don't talk over each other. Wish the other reunions would be like that.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Fan or not of LVP, she did this important PSA for the TrevorLifeline which did not air. Such a shame.

https://okmagazine.com/photos/rhobh-lisa-vanderpump-fans-slam-show-deleted-scene/?jwsource=twi

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They should have included it. I wouldn't have known about this scene if you hadn't brought over the link. How many people might have called the number if they had seen it on the show. Makes me think that somebody in production had it in for Lisa this season and didn't want to show her in a positive light at all.

And this reminds me of one more thing that happened in the show that irked me. Rhinna was doing a talking head and she put down Vanderpump by saying something along the lines that Vanderpump shouldn't be given any slack because her brother died. That she should suck it up. How nobody gave her any slack when her father died one season. For God's sake, your father was in his 80s with Alzheimer's. It was more or less expected he would pass soon. As sad as it is, it's not comparable to a healthy sibling committing suicide. I just can't tolerate Rhinna anymore. And tweeting the picture of a birthday cake with pills on it to Lisa. Come on! I don't even get why she would do that. She can't be that clueless.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Obviously they want to slant the show against LVP. How could the rest of the coven still talk so poorly about her if they showed this? They also didn't show any mention of the various lawsuits going on, but I understand it was because then the producers could be called as witnesses at the trials. There's just no excuse for this, though. It's an important message. I also had a close family member take her life many, many years ago. It's a devastating event that ripples through generations. So very, very sad.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, this show gives me a headache. One full hour of everybody yelling at each other. And Andy does love to stir the pot. He's such an instigator!

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
ALL these women on ALL these shows love nothing more than to hear themselves talk and not a one listens to the other. Me, Me, Me, I, I, I, blah blah blah. It's the same year after year after year. I personally watch to see them devour one another and must say I'm NEVER disappointed!! Numbskulls all.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I did like Erika a little more this year. She really seemed to come out of herself and be a little more down to earth. She did say that she's been able to connect with this group more than she ever has with a group of women before. It was nice to see. I think she's dealing with a lot at home. I heard a rumor that one of the husbands has dementia, and I'm thinking it's either Tom or Ken. Plus all the lawsuit stuff.