TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through April 12, 2019 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmmmm . . . great scoop, Lexie. I agree with Grooch: you are the best!

I can't stand Rinna anymore. Won't even watch her on QVC. She is the fakest of the fake.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 05, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lucy Lucy Apple Juice's new owner says the dog was extremely terrified and damaged when they adopted her. They had to retrain her for months to help her adjust. Glad she finally found a loving home.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/04/05/lucy-lucy-apple-juice-suffered-trauma/

Lisa should NEVER have allowed Dorit to adopt a dog, especially after the first dog didn't work out. Her children are just too young for a dog. Most shelters won't even allow adoptions to a family until the children are at least 8 or 10 years old.

Also Dorit could have avoided this whole mess if she'd either a) returned the dog to Vanderpump Dogs rather than giving it to someone else, or b) told LVP about it immediately rather than letting it come out piece by piece. So stupid. And now she's playing the victim. Please.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, April 05, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Lisa might be snarky, Lisa might try to show herself in the best light or even at times stretch the truth a bit to downplay her part in an argument. But never in a million years would this woman swear on her children's lives and say she didn't "do it" if she did. Outright bold-face lying is not her style. Shame and double shame on Kyle for confronting Lisa over this. Ken is right....12 years of friendship gone because Kyle chose to believe the lies Dorit/Rinna are spreading. Those two are nothing less than vile and Erika is not far behind.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 05, 2019 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Co-signing Rainynights' post.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, April 05, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Me,too.

When I was watching that fight I just wanted Kyle to take a breath and stop yelling at Lisa and listen to her.

Rhinna has been wanting to break up that friendship for years.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, April 06, 2019 - 5:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tacky.

Good Bye, Kyle

She was drunk and probably thought it was funny at the time, but I doubt Lisa will find it funny.

But then again, probably sober when she put up on Instagram. I guess she made her choice who to stay friends with.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 06, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Not even funny. To ridicule someone who was genuinely upset that his wife was being attacked and came to her defense is just sad and small. #GoodbyeKyle I used to like you.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, April 06, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the link Grooch....and for your earlier post saying "When I was watching that fight I just wanted Kyle to take a breath and stop yelling at Lisa and listen to her". I thought the same thing. Kyle was up to now always one of my favorites but no longer. If she couldn't see how truly upset Ken was or understood WHY he said what he did then she never will. To turn it into a joke just goes to show how she has NOT been a friend to either Ken or Lisa from the beginning. Enjoy your time with the vultures Kyle and remember when they turn on YOU and they will, you have only yourself to blame. Signed, a former fan totally disappointed/disgusted with you!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, April 06, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
"Anonymous Bravo people" are upset at what Kyle did. I have to laugh that this story is from Radar On Line.

#GoodbyeKyleChallenge Starts After Blowup Between Vanderpump And Richards

quote:

According to the DailyMail, a production source told Bravo, “This may seem funny to some people but this is bullying by our cast. The cast clearly want Lisa off the show and have gone beyond the production calendar to make sure they are targeting her off the show too.”

The source also explained that these jokes are a distraction from more interesting storylines and Dorit Kemsley, the real ‘bad guy’ in the group.

“We should have captured the lawsuit that Mauricio and the Agency is facing and the ongoing money troubles of PK, Dorit’s husband,” he said. “These are far juicier than the current storyline. I mean our team had their mouths drop open when Dorit was chased around the pool and called a ‘cheap b*tch’ in the Bahamas for an outstanding debt.'”

This is starting to get getting really ugly.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 07, 2019 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And that source is correct. There is not one mention of the $32 million lawsuit that Mauricio and The Agency are facing, or Peeeeeee-Kaaaaay's bankruptcy and the $3 million marker he still owes in Vegas. Both of these came about before they started filming and are still ongoing.

What really is sad is how happy Lisa was and how she was beaming when Kyle came to visit her. The way she was bouncing down the hall to let Kyle in. Just so sad.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, April 07, 2019 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Lexie. She really was betrayed by someone she thought was a friend. I hope Bravo fires all of them, except for LVP, Camille and Denise. Can't stand any of the rest of those witches anymore.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Apparently, Kyle has renewed her "friendship" with Brandy Glanville based on their mutual hate of LVP. Now that's a healthy basis for a firm friendship, don't you think? Rumor has it Brandy may come back to the show, especially if LVP refuses to return for next season.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/04/09/kyle-richards-and-brandi-glanville-happy-to-friends/

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Put a fork in this show. It's done.

(Though I will probably watch the rest of the season. Maybe.)

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Grooch you are right....longtime fans like myself have no interest in seeing Kyle not only sacrifice her friendship with LVP to appease the others but to take up with Brandi, well that does it for me! SHAME SHAME on you Kyle:-(

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
And BJM thank you for the link....so glad the majority of us here are disgusted with the way things are going. It won't bother me a bit if this franchise ends once and for all. And Lexie, I too felt so bad for LVP when Kyle arrived. Her optimism that she had ONE friend who would believe her was quickly gone once Kyle began talking. I would have reacted exactly as Lisa/Ken did. For now, I won't watch any more episodes but will check here from time to time to see if things straighten out. If not, I'm done and have no interest at all in seeing these vile women any longer. And that's a promise! See you all on the other boards in the meantime:-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I like Camille. That's about it.

I saw a preview for the rest of the season and I think Kim makes an appearance. As horrible as she can be at times, I've always had a soft spot for her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
INteresting that Kyle has hooked up with Brandi; the scene with LVP and Kyle was very reminiscent of the Brandi/LVP/Ken blow up. I was surprised at how similar it was, Brandi has always said that LVP set her up.

Still, it was very sad to see how happy LVP was to see Kyle, and then the awful fight and destruction of the friendship.

Although I will say I am not sure that any of these women actually know what friendship actually is all about.

Camille cracked me up when she said that Dorit makes the hair on the back of her neck stand on end, that is how I feel about Dorit as well.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
This show has become nearly unwatchable. I can't stand to watch the coven all sit around and bash on LVP, when you know it was most likely one of them (I'm looking at you, Rinna) who gave that story to Radar Online. It just makes me sick how self-righteous they all are.

If my good friend told me they absolutely didn't do something, I would take their word for it. Otherwise how could I call myself a friend. Kyle is vile.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was actually thinking about this, LMAO, and thinking about what Kyle said... who benefits. I think it is Ericka JAyne. I have always felt like she wants to be the "queen" and if you watch how she sort of eased Teddy into spilling all the dirt in EJ's chapel you can see she is good at spinning all the HW's around to her point of view.

And EJ can easily craft an article that sounds like LVP.

Agree, BabyJaxmom, LVP has done some things in the past but if she said she didn't do this one I would believe her. Plus I thought I read that Dorit was actually the one who dropped the dog off at the Orange County Shelter. So she has lied about that, and probably a lot more.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And how tacky was that black dress Dorit wore to Denise's party with her boobs hanging out? Seriously tacky!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
My, my, my guess who is on The Ellen show spilling the dirt.... Ericka Jayne. Lends some credence to my theory that she is the one running the "betrayal".

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes Dipo - I have been saying the only two I think would have leaked this story were either Lipsa or Erika. Lipsa because she has been jealous of LVP for the last 20-25 years that they've known each other, and Erika because she has always wanted to be the Queen Bee.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I agree too.

And what is it with Rhinna trying to start up another controversy constantly about Camilla and Dorit?

Constantly saying why is Camilla being nice to Dorit if Dorit makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up. Does Rhinna want to get rid of Camille too? Rhinna is just horrible.

And that picture with the pills on the cake she tweeted to Lisa. If the whole internet knew that's how her brother died, don't tell me that she didn't know.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I actually think that Rina is just trying to make "good TV", LOL. She knows the business and I am sure wants to make sure the show continues, it's an easy gig for her.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
The thing that I feel like keeps getting missed is it doesn't matter who leaked anything. The whole thing wouldn't even be a story if Dorit & PK had done what any rescue adoptive family agrees to do...return the dog to the rescue if it doesn't work out. Considering they had already had the same issue before with another dog, I would have been extremely hesitant to even allow them to adopt a dog, especially the fact they have small children.
I have really begun to wonder is this is another attempt by Bravo to drag us all through a drama that doesn't even exist.