TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 03, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through December 03, 2018 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ha! I couldn't even focus on the article. All I could see was Dorit's huge, obviously fake boobs in the accompanying photo. Does anybody really think those giant plastic fake-looking globes are attractive? That's just sad.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO Babyjaxmom, I know.. it was so distracting, and ugly. I don't know why people think it looks attractive.

It is just sticking a couple of melons on top of a torso.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
"Distracting and ugly"....yep that pretty much covers it Dipo. Those fake HUGE boobs are hideous and for the life of me I cannot understand why anyone would opt to get them.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
My stepdaughter got breast implants bout 10+ years ago. She worked for a plastic surgeon at the time, and he gave her a deal she couldn't pass up. She wishes she'd never done it. They're giant and don't look natural on her tiny torso. Also they have to be replaced every 10 or 15 years, cause they go bad and get hard. I had a good friend who got implants years ago. Whenever I'd hug her, it felt like she had two rocks on her chest. That can't be comfortable.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Does anybody know what this lawsuit is about? I wonder what the scandalous allegations are.

Link

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I heard about this suit a couple of months ago but honestly the facts were so confusing I didn't understand it so I would be hard-pressed to explain it. It has to do with a piece of property that Mauricio (and maybe a couple of other people bought) and sold at a profit (duh)... but somehow the government was involved. Like I said, it was so confusing there is no way I could possibly explain this.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Try this:

original story re: lawsuit

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, wow! Thanks, Lexus. It does sound like Mauricio did a dirty deal. I have no patience for that.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The drama has already begun. Apparently Teddi is not LVP's favorite anymore. Maybe she'll adopt Denise Richards as her new favorite this season.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2018/09/20/lisa-vanderpump-refuses-to-do-rhobh-promo-shoot/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm reading that LVP will leave the show after this season. Apparently she's been feuding with her castmates and not showing up for events. I don't blame her. Rinna was positively vile, tweeting a photo of a cupcake with pills on top after LVP's brother's death (via overdose). If LVP is gone, I'll probably be done with this show, and I've been a loyal fan since the beginning. I can't watch an hour of Rinna, Dorit and Erika Jayne. Ugh.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! Is that true what Rhinna did?

She was horrid towards Kyle's sister, too. She would never let it drop about her drinking problem. Rhinna has some deep issues.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes, Rhinna tweeted that photo to LVP (it might have been for LVP's "birthday" but I wouldn't swear to it). She deleted the tweet but not soon enough.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am actually looking forward to the show without her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
She's going to be on the show in the beginning of the season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes I heard that but I suspect she will be less visible, she can concentrate on Vanderpump rules.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
They may be filming her at home or going about her business without the other women, who've been vile to her.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I hope so Babyjaxmom...filming LVP going about her business without the other women etc. LVP and Kyle are the only reason I watch this show. Can't stand one single thing about Erika Jayne and Dorit is simply boring boring boring. Rinna was once upon time nice but apparently that was fake. If the latter three are Bravo's idea of "interesting" women I'll have no part of it. Perhaps I'm just tiring of the whole housewives franchises as I find myself getting way more irritated with them nowadays. Maybe I'm just getting old and grouchy, LOL!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
VPR starts in a couple of weeks. They are still filming BH. They got a very late start to filming this season. Normally this franchise premieres in December but it's not projected to premiere until 2019.

I can't stand Erika. It sounds like Erika and Rinna are behind LVP not filming. Also, Ken and Kyle got into a huge argument, but I don't know if that was captured on camera. Andy has been trying to shove Erika down our throats the last couple of seasons (flashback to when she went back home to Georgia). Andy is dumbfounded that the fans don't love Erika and we consider her to be an Ice Queen.

This season is going to be a total shit-fest.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info, Lexi. Do you have any gossip about Erika and her husband?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I've got nothing Grooch... nothing.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Once again, we're on the same page, Lexie. I can't stand Erika and her fake everything. She and Rinna are thick as thieves. LVP is right to stay away from them. Some people are just toxic.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know when it is going to start? I'm going to give it one more half hearted try. If it turns into a big LVP pile up and pile on, I will be done.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Monday, December 03, 2018 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I gave it up a few years back because of Erika. She is just the worst! & Im sad to know that Lisa Rhinna is as bad as she is.

I check this thread from time to time to check up and now Im thinking of watching this upcoming season because I really like Dennis Richards..

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 03, 2018 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Biloxibelle, after much searching, I finally found out the RHOBH returns on Tuesday, December 19th.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-8-premiere-date-trailer

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Monday, December 03, 2018 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I think thats last years start date. Its dated Nov 2017