TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 22, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through December 22, 2021 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 15, 2021 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lisa's mom, Lois, has passed away. "Heaven has a new angel." RIP, Lois! 😥

https://www.eonline.com/news/1309715/lisa-rinnas-mom-lois-passes-away-at-93

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 15, 2021 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh no, she was such a kick

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 24, 2021 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Rinna has released a lipstick in honor of her mom, called "I Love Lois." She's giving it away free with purchase of any other product. I thought that was tacky to tie her mother's death into a product promo and said so on another board. I'm getting killed by people who think it's a "sweet tribute to her mom."

I think it would be sweet to just release a shade named after her mom, but to tie it to a promo is a tacky effort to boost sales. She's trying to profit off her mom's passing. I just think it's really crass. But that's Rinna.

Anybody else agree with me?

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Wednesday, November 24, 2021 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
When Rinna first appeared on the show she said she would do anything for a buck

I read several places that Delilah overdosed on prescription drugs the beginning of November.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 25, 2021 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, I guess it depends which boards you are posting on. The boards I frequent (and S/M) are tearing Rinna apart for this promo for the lipstick.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, November 25, 2021 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Hey Lexi... Do you know if all the housewives are back next year? I hear theyre already filming. Will Sutton be on?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 28, 2021 - 4:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sutton is back and filming!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, November 28, 2021 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Great! I like Sutton. She seemed to come into herself last season. She's not afraid to stand up to the bullies, but she doesn't have to get into a shouting match to do it.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Monday, November 29, 2021 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
ooooo Thanks Lexie! I knew you'd know.

I like her too BJM. Id like to see Toxic Erika going after someone else next year...

like Lisa maybe ;) just kidding

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
It sounds like these are the castmates filming -- Erika, Garcelle Beauvais, Sanela Diana Jenkins (new castmate), Crystal Minkoff, Kyle Richards, Dorit Kemsley, Sutton Stracke and Lisa Rinna

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I hope Kathy comes back for a girls trip. I read that she was busy with Paris's wedding while they were filming, so she wasn't available for much. But she (hopefully) may pop up later in the season. 🤞

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So is Erika talking to any of them (besides Lisa)?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 13, 2021 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Erika Jayne, Garcelle Beauvais, and Lisa Rinna have all tested positive ... Entertainment Tonight @etnow
·
46m
#RHOBH is coming to a halt yet again.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow. I guess if you're not careful (wear a mask), this Omicron variant is super contagious. Gov. Newsom reinstated our indoor mask mandate until Jan. 15th yesterday to help contain the spread. Numbers are up here in California.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I remember Kyle had it last season. Someone else had it, too. Maybe Dorit?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, wow! I went and googled the story and I found out that PK got a dui last month.

Link

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, he wasn't charged. He registered a .081 when they stopped him... they brought him down to the station and the second test he registered .073. So they actually did not charge him and the po-po gave PK a ride home.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Only in Beverly Hills do you get away with that.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I guess he was so borderline, they gave him a warning and sent him home. It probably wasn't worth taking it to court, since he was so close to the limit (not over). The judge may have dismissed it anyway. And not just in BH.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It's the part about giving him a ride home after deciding not to charge him. I guess they didn't feel like he was safe to drive himself.

Don't forget, he lives in a crack den, as Rinna implied one season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They probably gave him a ride home because he didn't have his car with him (since you can't drive your car to a police station when you are being brought in).

I agree with BJM. It wasn't worth taking to court and there is a 99.99% chance the judge would have dismissed it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HIs car was probably impounded. I asked my lawyer friend about this and she said if his numbers were going up then it would make sense to charge him, but since they were going down, the police should not charge.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Right Dipo... I have no problem with them not charging him - especially since his first number was .081 before it went down.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, December 21, 2021 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
On the last 20/20 they had a very interesting investigation of the MCAS flight stabilizing program developed for the Boeing 737 Max. Basically they adopted a system from a military flight tanker to balance their fuel loads.. to the 737 max. Because it was too expensive to redesign for the larger plane. In the end it's always about money.

This is the system that caused Lion Air to crash on two flights. It's just a complete clusterF of horrible decisions and judgment.

Flight 610 of Indonesian Lion Air was the lawsuit Tom Girardi won millions for the
Plaintiffs...and they never received any of the money.

These poor people basically got taken advantage of and lied to from all sides. Tom Girardi was just the "cherry" on top of this whole ordeal. His firm went after this lawsuit.

They don't mention Girardi in this story. But it gives you a very clear understanding of the whole lawsuit. Of course he is now being sued over this, and of course he has refused to testify.

He HAS however decided to let go of his lawyer in his divorce against Erika. He's going to represent himself! Because he has a conservatorship, dementia and Alzheimer's his brother is speaking for him. His brother is a dentist LOL This shall definitely be interesting.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
"He who represents himself has a fool for a client." -- Abraham Lincoln