TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through March 21, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
LVP's blog and its a long one:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/lisa-vanderpump/lisa-vanderpump-this-was-an-emotional

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, something about this seems really off, but whatever....
JACQUES (stream TXT) Verified account @arcadeyblog
3h3 hours ago
More
Teddi admits she and Lisa Vanderpump conspired together to get the Dorit dog drama out there on camera, but then LVP double crossed her so she'd take the fall for it all #RHOBH

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
I hate it when they all gang up on one person, and vilify them for the season.
On a lighter note, it was so funny to see Denise wearing normal clothes for breakfast, among those ridiculous outfits the rest of them were wearing. So far I'm liking her on the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That was funny, Zeyna; I hope she keeps it up.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
lol - I love Denise. I thoroughly enjoyed the show she did years ago with her dad. She swears like a sailor so they are going to have to bleep her a lot.

Babyjaxmom I cosign your post. Such a stupid storyline to drag on ad nauseam.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
My head is spinning...I don't know who to believe regarding puppygatenow and yes this has gone on way beyond what it should have. Still I would rather see all of this over the housewives showing off their houses, jewelry, handbags, swimming pools, cars, clothes, spoiled kids, shoes, closets, etc. etc.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well Rainynights, they don't seem to get that showing all that stuff is how they keep getting robbed, LOL.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Indeed Dipo!

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
A simple thing that clearly was not done...Dorit should have called Lisa and told her the dog bit the children and her husband and she would be returning the dog. Since this is her SECOND attempt at a dog that ended the exact same way, you would think that would be an easy thing to do. These people are all nuts.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
EXACTLY NWB! How something so easy turned into something so complicated is beyond me. Further IMO I will never understand why LVP allowed Dorit to adopt a second dog knowing Dorit's history with the first one. NUTS doesn't even begin to describe these folks, but it's a good start:-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dorit probably didn't want to have to pay the $5000 penalty. Why she keeps adopting dogs is beyond me, her kids are not well behaved and cannot be trusted alone with an animal.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Her kids seem fine. They are very small children. But they are too small to understand how to treat an animal. I think LVP should have realized this before she allowed Dorit to adopt not just one, but two dogs.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Some kids are brats, some are just kids who haven't been taught how to treat animals by their parents. I think Dorit's fall into the latter category. Again I say I doubt seriously that Dorit truly cares about any animal, she's too involved with herself and living the high life. LVP should NEVER have allowed Dorit to adopt a second dog knowing Dorit's track record. IMO NO household should have a pet if there are any children under the age of 4.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't think Dorit's children are brats. They seem like normal, sweet children to me. But like I said, very small children just don't understand the difference between a stuffed toy and a living creature. They should be very closely monitored around animals. Also PK should not have put his face close enough to the dog to be bitten. You should never put your face up close to a dog unless you know them really, really well. I would have bitten him, too.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I have episodes recorded but not just I can watch them if its an all gang up on one person fest.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Monday, March 18, 2019 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Agree wholeheartedly BJM, that's why I said IMO Dorits children fall into the category of perhaps just not being taught how to treat animals. They are not brats, not by a long shot! And absolutely PK should never have put his face close enough to the dog in the first place. Misty, not sure what you mean by gang up on one person. As is always the case on these shows there is an our side/their side and that seems to be what's happening here with puppygate. Even with what we know I am still not sure who is telling the absolute truth! I'm just glad the dog has been adopted by unknown folks who will care for it properly:-)

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Monday, March 18, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
Rainynights. ok I will watch the episodes then. I am use to there being a split between two sides with these shows. I gathered from reading that everyone vs. Lisa.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Misty, up to now it IS just everyone giving their opinions as to how puppygate happened BUT you are correct in that most are blaming LVP. To me, her only fault in all this is that she allowed Dorit to adopt a second dog BUT it will remain to be seen (and previews really are of no help)when the real truth comes out and if her closest friend Kyle stands by her throughout. I will be extremely disappointed if she doesn't:-(

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I saw Kyle on WWHL and she said that she and LVP are currently not speaking, and I believe that filming is over.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Oh dear:-( Thank you Dipo....I was hoping the previews were just to draw us in on all this drama. So sad if the Kyle/LVP friendship is no more because of Dorit/Rinna/Teddi and their shenanigans.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The only person LVP is currently on speaking terms with is Denise Richards.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here's a new slant on puppygate. Apparently, Teddi was upset with LVP for not giving her brother a role on Vanderpump Rules.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/03/21/teddi-mellencamp-started-puppygate/

It just bugs me that LVP was so kind and welcoming to Teddi last season, and now Teddi is in league with people who were not her friends (Dorit, Erika and Rinna). Also makes me sick the Rinna is so obviously stirring the pot. She's so quick to jump into conversations that have nothing to do with her. "What are we talking about???"

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Every time I read an article about puppygate I end up more confused.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry, but at this point, I believe the other ladies that LVP starts this stuff, and then tries to act innocent. We've had Brandi, Camille, Rinna, Kyle and now Teddy. I didn't really believe Brandi because, well, she's Brandi. But I highly doubt that all of these women are making up that LVP sets them up with this stuff. I think they are stupid for going along with it, but anything for good tv I guess.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Also was no one else bothered by the fact that Teddi told her therapist that Dorit left the dog in the basement and it hadn't seen the light of day in weeks? That was pretty horrifying. Also John Sessa says it was Dorit (not her "friend") who dropped the dog off at the shelter. So Dorit is not telling the whole truth either.