TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through April 22, 2019 users admin

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Dipo, that’s why I think LVP is the leaker. No one has more to gain, with her spinoff Vanderpump Rules kids show and the ever present free ads for her bars and restaurants. No such thing as bad publicity to her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Radar Online has said repeatedly that it wasn't LVP. Why would she need to do that? Her businesses are already far more successful than anything the other women have going. And Ken told her at the beginning of the season to not let the dog situation spoil their friendship with PK. I just don't think she'd have any reason to do that. Plus she's said repeatedly that she didn't do it. I believe her. And if Kyle were really her friend, she would too.

I think it was either Erika or Rinna. They are both shit-stirrers.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
And if Kyle were really her friend, she would too.

Actually, that is the part that confused me. From all we have seen, Kyle has always been a good friend to LVP. For some reason, this time, she choose not to believe her and I can't help but think there is a good reason for that, that we don't know. Could be she has been known to be a bit of a liar.

And the idea that LVP didn't leak it herself means nothing. She has many, many people that she could ask to do it on her behest.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
My thoughts exactly Chieko.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't be surprised if production didn't leak it, along with many other leaks. How many times have we seen PK and Dorit (with no make up) in the bedroom setting up their day...Never! The one time we do, BAM Dorit finds the story. Cameras rolling.

That said, I think I am most likely done with the show. Used to be my never missed favorite. Now it just stresses me out. Not the way I want unwind and be entertained at the end of the day.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why it's such a big deal who leaked this information, certainly not an entire season's worth!! The main point is that Dorit should have brought the dog back to where she got it instead of giving it to some random person or taking it to a shelter. I believe LVP, and I don't think she's an evil puppet master the others make her out to be. They are all jealous!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And the idea that LVP didn't leak it herself means nothing. She has many, many people that she could ask to do it on her behest.
------------------------------

All the outlets have said it was a "housewife" who leaked the story - just not LVP. My money is on either Rinna or Erika.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me too. Lots of jealousy there. Rightly so. LVP is the only one with a legitimate business that's actually making money.

I really wish they would show that footage of Dorit being chased around the pool in the Bahamas. What a joke she and PK are!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I saw this article on Lisa V's Twitter account. Guess who is on the list. Lol!

Twitter followers are vanishing by the MILLIONS from celebrity and influencer accounts as feds open probe into social media 'black market' for bots

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Rhinna

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Now that is hilarious!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow! Great scoop, Grooch!!!

This article just posted today on All About the Tea. Apparently Bethany Frankel also believes Rinna is in on the plot to bring down the Queen (LVP). Sounds about right to me.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/04/16/bethenny-frankel-reveals-lisa-rinnas-plot/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Grooch and Lexie, I was just telling my DH about Twitter users buying followers, and he said, "I'd sell my Follow for $2 million dollars! I have no qualms about it."

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Not being a pet person I was paying very little attention early on and now it seems like these women have too much time on their hands.I have already dropped NJ and the OC. I ended up folding like a cheap suit and watching the ATL on demand to catch up and I need to let them go.< Nene and Ramona....OMG>
Last week on NYC Luanne was acting like she was a real Countess with clout.......again women who need to get a life and quit being paid to argue.but then suckers like me watch this crap.
Now the promos for Potomac have started and I know good and well I will "peek" and watch.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Marameko, you should try Mexican Dynasty on Bravo. It is pretty funny.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I tried but the rich couple I found annoying so I cancelled the recordings. I do look forward to'Claws" ,"The Hand Maidens Tale", "Orange is the New Black " and "Big Brother"...
I really have a nerve starting any new shows...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
OMG, I adore Mexican Dynasties!!!

As much as I can't stand Rinna, I totally agreed with her on her stance on abuse against women. Camille was wrong. And I see why it would be a tender subject for Rinna, as her mother was almost killed by the Trailside Killer (I remember that guy!). Horrific!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And how cute is Rinna's mother, Lois???

Ocean_islands

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 21, 2019 - 4:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ocean_islands a private message Print Post    
Ken was the leaker. That enabled LVP to refute the article to another publication. That's why Ken was so angry.

If not Ken, then it was the show producers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 22, 2019 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OI, it wasn't Ken. The tabloids have already said while they would never reveal a source, they could confirm it was NOT Lisa but it was, in fact, another Housewife. The only two people that benefited from this story being leaked were Lipsa and Pasadena Puss.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Monday, April 22, 2019 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I don't see what Lisa or Erika gained.

Look, none of these women are above reproach, not even LVP. And the tabloid saying it wasn't her, doesn't mean much to me. If you have a source, who gives you info, the last thing you are going to do is throw them under the bus, or they will stop giving you the info. Better to just go along with whatever story they want out there, then you keep them happy.

I've liked and disliked all of these women at different points, so I don't have a favorite. I just hate when I see some of them vilified because they don't tow the LVP line.

Lenora74

05-28-2011

Monday, April 22, 2019 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lenora74 a private message Print Post    
I have wondered it the leak isnt Dorit herself. Takes all the discussion away from her monetary issues and lawsuits. And it gets all the other housewives to feel sorry for her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, April 22, 2019 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Aha! The one you least expect.

PK did point out that the word nip is an english word.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 22, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The word "nip" is not exclusively an English word. I use it all the time. Puppies nip in play. PK is full of it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, April 22, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Exactly. He used it because of consciousness of guilt.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Monday, April 22, 2019 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
Instead of the clue word being, nip (I use it all the time with my pups), maybe the clue word should be, Blonde Bombshell. Who would use those words to describe Dorit?