TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 17, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through September 17, 2021 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
As the show on 7/21 there were brief glimpses of next week where it appears Erika was threatening Dorit….Her tone, look were cold, calculated,ole gurl was scary. My assumption is that there will be ongoing and deservedly so , discussions on her innocence or lack of knowledge.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So is anyone here as confused as the internet as to the "car accident "story she told last night? The internet is going nutzo!!!

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I am.

I couldn't make heads or tails of it. Did the car or just Tom go off a cliff? Did Erika not look for him for 12 hours because he was always off with other woman? Honestly I think that is what she was trying to make stick to the wall. Did she "find"" him or did she go to where he said he was? Was the car alright or or not alright? Did she lie to just Kyle or did they lie to everyone? If you were going to mention the broken ankle why would you not mention the other broken bone? Who actually called her? First story was she got the call telling her Tom had a car accident. Did he break his ankle then fall off the cliff or fall then break his ankle? Why was he out of the car in the first place?

Never have I heard such a convoluted story and I raised two teenagers.

I give her props though for trying to perfect the Scarlett O'Hara woe is me but I will forge on look. Still don't think the Y&R will be calling her anytime soon.

On a side note, can someone send Lisa Rinna a memo. Let her know, yes we know Scott Disick is dating her daughter. No we are not impressed. Matter of fact most of us are mortified. So it really isn't necessary for her to bring him up in every episode.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Someone posted an aerial shot of the house and there doesn't appear to be a "switchback" road like she said there was.

Also, was Tom ejected from the car? If he was, was he miraculously ejected with his phone in his pocket? Was he unconscious for 12 hours? Why did he call Puss first instead of 911? And why, back then when it happened, did she only tell them he hurt his ankle? Why not mention the broken clavicle and being in the ditch for 12 hours? None of it makes sense and I suspect Sutton wasn't really buying it.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
After the last episode I found it hard to have sympathy for “poor Erika”. I think she knew. I think she was fine raking in money for her kiss a§§ glam squad giving her all the attention. I found her to be very condescending. I don’t think Lisa Rinna is so into the poor Erika train either

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Lexie, just because her signature is on the documents doesn't mean that she knew where the money came from and what it was for. There are so many women that I know who just sign what they're told to sign and don't read what they are signing. I taught my kids to read everything they sign and it drives even the rental car companies insane when we actually read through what we're signing. I have a good friend who is out a lot of money on a deal that her husband did and she didn't read what she was signing or ask any questions. You and I would both not do that but we're going to have to wait to see what comes out of the trial to know for sure.

I'm not defending her, I'm just saying we don't know and since the trial hasn't started yet, we won't know for a while.

It is all very suspicious but I'm a stickler for our judicial system and innocent until proven guilty. We'll all be watching, I'm sure!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The problem I'm having, is in the past, Erica would always tell the ladies that she's been married to Tom for so long, that he could never divorce her because he'd have to pay through the nose. California is a 50/50 state after all.

Why no mention of that now? Why does she have nothing? She's a smart woman. If she was planning on leaving, she would have been socking money away, talked to a good lawyer before hand, etc. She's a very smart woman when it comes to what's hers, or what she could get. She would have had all her ducks in a row before leaving that house.

So, the part about her leaving in the middle of the night must be true. What caused her too? Could it be true that she did just learn of Tom's problems just before it came out? After all, the other women are "claiming" this is the first they ever heard of Tom's problems. And when things happened in the past, they are always saying there were rumors running around town that they heard.

I mean really, I would have had plotted a plan to leave him and have enough money and not cry poor. So, could there be a kernel of truth, that she really didn't know the extent of what she was signing? I'm thinking Teresa Gudicci (sp) here. And yes, I know Teresa is not the brightest bulb. But if you were married to the best lawyer in the country, wouldn't you trust him that he found legit legal loopholes to avoid taxes or something like that, and sign the papers? How could she have taken them to another lawyer to check them out? He never would have allowed that. And it would have been hard to tell him no.

Why is she going on that Tom won't give her any money? (Before his assets were frozen.)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think she is just trying to frame the picture so she looks like she wasn't involved, which I don't believe.

As you said, Erica is a shrewd and smart woman, she knew exactly what she was doing when she married him, she could have easily left him after 10 years and cleaned gotten a nice settlement, but she stayed because she wanted more, and now she is trying to paint a picture that sets Tom up as the bad guy and her as the victim, JMO.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch she knew about Tom's problems for quite some time. He had been getting sued rather regularly for the last couple of years. Also, Erika was personally served with subpoenas to appear with documents TWICE in the six months before she left him. She failed to show up both times.

The bankruptcy lawyers know that she has cash stashed somewhere. She had to put up a $500,000 CASH retainer to get her attorney to represent her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If Puss really wants to know "where all the money went," she needs to go check out her closets.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I also find the "Glam Squads" such a waste of money. Once in a while, sure, but constantly being painted and fawned over is a bit much.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well. Wasn't that a pleasant little Christmas dinner? Yikes!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Here’s how Erika Jayne’s company allegedly spent $25M from Tom Girardi’s firm

quote:

The lawyers for the trustee overseeing the Girardi Keese bankruptcy found that the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star’s company spent more than $25,000,000 on her American Express bill, assistants and a glam squad, according to a legal demand letter sent to her lawyer on Thursday.

$25 million dollars spent and the best she could become was a D list celebratory. There are no words.

Babyjax, your post reminded me I fell asleep during the last episode and I need to rewatch it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought it was kind of sad that Kyle made them such a beautiful holiday dinner, and they all pretty much ruined it by grilling Erika during their meal. I'm surprised Erika didn't just walk out under their examination. It's not like she owes them any answers, and I'm sure there are things she can't talk about because of the lawsuits. Well, I guess they wouldn't have anything else to talk about if they weren't attacking someone. (Not that I'm any fan of Erika, but I just think it's weird that they think it's okay to be all up in someone else's business.)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
XanadudeRainbow flag
@XanadudeEarth2
·
5m
"Princesses worry about their reputation. Queens don’t.” -
@lisarinna

Princesses and queens don't accept money embezzled from plane accident victims, widows, and orphans. -
@XanadudeEarth2

#RHOBH

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Im rewatching now.

Some questions.

1. Why is Teddi there?

2. Is she there in case the producers need to replace Erica?

3. What is wrong with Teddis youngest kid?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 21, 2021 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kyle invited Teddi, since it was at Kyle's house and she likes Teddi. "For old time's sake." Teddi's baby had to have neurosurgery to correct some birth defect, but she is fine now. She wears the helmet to protect her skull until it is fully healed. You'd think Dorit could relate somewhat since her daughter Phoenix had to wear a helmet for the first few months of her life due to a misshapen skull (result of lying of her back too much--why "tummy time" is so important and you should prop a baby to sleep on their side sometimes).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Can't these women ever just get together and have a nice meal without it escalating into an all out cat fight? What is wrong with these women?

The previews for next week look terrible. Erika is really nasty when she's on the defensive. When she was saying, "Or WHAT?!" to Sutton, it's like she was almost spitting at her. Just nasty.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
It’s hard to defend Erika when she acts in such a vile manner. I wish that she did not know about Sutton’s discussions with an attorney.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
Was the PK / Mauricio dinner hashing of tom's accident/stopping a robber/ son car flipping the funniest thing you seen this season. just made me laugh!

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
wow, well I wasnt planning to watch this season after the horror that was last year... but I ran out of stuff to watch. I just caught up.

I have never liked Erikas cold as ice, Im better than everyone else, fake as fake can be routine. Her viciousness against Sutton was/is sickening. I agree Sutton can be a pain but holy hell, no way was that called for.

I personally thought Suttons concern was silly and over the top... but I can also see the point she might have if Erika was lying to them and they were defending her. Your standing, your brand, your name could take a hit being tied to the wrong person. Its happened to others in the past.

I also dont think Erika knew where the money came from. Spouses sign stuff all the time that they dont understand because the other spouse says to or okays it..

I do think shes being dishonest about other stuff though, her stories dont seem to add up but damn, it must be hard being on this show, under contract to show up all while going thru this craziness.. and she probably needs the money from it. Im not buying her stories though and maybe Sutton has reason to be concerned?? idk

ANd I really thought I would like Crystal but after her over reacting to Sutton walking in on her and blabbering how she felt violated to everyone and calling Sutton creepy & weird..Nahhhh, she created the problem and then would not take back the word violate. Seems pretty petty.

Im really liking Garcelle. and yeah, I even like her little snipes at some of them.. actually, I love it. a lot! Shes so beautiful and more real than all the others combined.

Anyone know how many more shows there are?

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I think I missed that part Susie (or fell asleep), I'll have to go back and look for it :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 17, 2021 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Susie... I almost peed on myself from laughing so hard and PK and Mauricio. I had to rewind that scene three times... I couldn't help myself.

Something really interesting broke yesterday about this whole mess (and it really sheds light on what we've seen in their TH and how we now know they are lying when they are covering for The Puss). Bethenny gave an interview to People Magazine and she said that her late fiancé, Dennis Shields, loaned money to Tom Girardi a few years back AND!!! she told Andy, Kyle and Lisa Rinna that the Girardis were scamming. This would explain why Bethenny and Kyle no longer talk to each other. There's no way Bethenny is going to be connected to someone as shady as Erika.

So when Kyle, Rinna and Andy are acting all "shocked" at these allegations - just remember that they knew several years ago about them. And if Kyle knew, so did Mauricio, PK and Dorit.

And the best part??? Andy even called Bethenny after the story broke late last year about Tom and Puss's illegal dealings and told her she was right about them!!! This is why I can't stand Andy. He knew for years about this... yet he has people on WWHL professing that Erika must be innocent.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, September 17, 2021 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
LEXIE - Dont't forget your football picks! :-)