TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 17, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through December 17, 2020 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Erika's "people" are putting out there that she was not fired. By "people" - we are probably talking about her glam squad. She brings nothing to the show, is rude to production and refuses to show her personal life - but Andy loves her. That's why I said I upthread that I would "believe it when I see it" that she was gone.

So we'll have to wait and see if she is gone or if her "people" were telling the truth and she's still with the show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Looks like they may have added a new housewife, Crystal Kung Minkoff, wife of Disney director Robert Minkoff. So far I've only seen it on gossip sites, but we shall see. She's got to be more interesting than Teddi.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2020/10/07/crystal-kung-minkoff-reportedly-joining-rhobh/

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, I'm assuming she actually lives in BH, which I'm glad.

What an odd picture of Dorit in that article.

And the article confirms that Erica is coming back. You were right, Lexiegirl!

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I have just watched the season in a marathon. I thought I was over these Bravo shows. Apparently I am not. my thoughts

I do not understand what business it is of the women if Denise and Brandi had sex or not. Why are they hounding her and making such a big deal? none of their business really. Felt bad for Denise. They flat out bullied her all season. She sure does have a lot on her plate. NOt fond of her husband
Garcelle just seems like she doesn't care to be there. Sorta show up , give me a check, outta here. But she sure is a classy looking woman.
Sutton. bless her heart. just because you have money and can buy couture D&Gchanversace outfit, doesn't mean it looks good on you or is a good looking piece. (goes for Dorit sometimes too) During the Sutton store opening party, couldnt stop looking at the front and center missing bead on her expensive dress. So far not seeing a lot.
I think Rinna is more of a poop stirrer than Denise. Used to like Rinna but now she seems like an ugly person inside. I would give her back a bunny too.
Would be very happy to never see Brandi on tv again. Her mouth looks like it is paralized on one side. Maybe from injections
Look forward to new housewife. I enjoyed it more with LVP not on the show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I do not understand what business it is of the women if Denise and Brandi had sex or not. Why are they hounding her and making such a big deal?

EXACTLY!!!

Lurkin, I agree with everything you said above! Get out of my head!!!

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Baby Jax mom. Are you craving tacos and margaritas too

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, I wasn't before, but now I am!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, November 03, 2020 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow!!! Didn't see this one coming at all. I thought they were committed.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1204649/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-erika-jayne-and-tom-girardi-break-up-after-21-years-together

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 03, 2020 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahahaha, I am surprised it took this long, but then when she went on the show it was kind of clear to me that their marriage was in trouble.

Dovez

08-27-2005

Tuesday, November 03, 2020 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
They haven’t been committed for as long as I be known Tom.
Just saying

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Tuesday, November 03, 2020 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I wasn't surprised. She left a bad taste in my mouth season one when her and the glam team were heading somewhere. Tom called and Erika snarked, "It's the boss." before answering. The top glam-man rolled his eyes. I knew then they were not nice, respectable or appreciative of Tom.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, November 03, 2020 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I was a little surprised. Not a good look for her to live in luxury and set up her career and leave him when he is in his 80's. I wonder if his legal problems are a factor.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This was the least shocking thing ever to happen on BH. There were rumors a couple of years ago that Tom was seen canoodling with a blonde at the Polo Lounge.

I always suspected that Erika's "office" that she moved into a couple of seasons ago was really an apartment. It made no sense to me for Erika to have an "office" outside the home when she was living in an 18,000 sq. ft. McMansion. They couldn't find one room to make for an office - especially since she really doesn't have any businesses (other than grinding onstage to soundtracks).

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, November 08, 2020 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
How long have you known Tom, Dovez?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 08, 2020 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I remember you mentioning that when she first started on the show Dovez.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 09, 2020 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dovez, let me ask you a question. Does Erika have ONE SINGLE friend (who isn't paid to put on her makeup and be her friend)? I see pictures of all these HW on vacations and getaways with their girlfriends who are not on the show - yet I've never seen Erika with anyone outside of the show. You would think if she's trying to shed the "Ice Queen" image she would show that she has real friends, but she doesn't. I think it is very telling when someone doesn't have a single friend.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 03, 2020 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
1h
#ROHBH’s Kyle Richards, Dorit Kemsley and Kathy Hilton have tested positive for COVID: 19.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, December 04, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Per a blogger on Wendy Williams the divorce is a scam to cover up fiscal mismanagement in an airline lawsuit case. Not sure who this blogger was but supposedly some funds are now in an off shore account.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Saturday, December 05, 2020 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
This is Sharrells World video covering the Tom & Erika lawsuit. Sherrell has the actual lawsuit and it is really disturbing.

Sherell

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 12, 2020 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sad, but he had a very good life ... Lisa Vanderpump @LisaVanderpump
·
1h
We are devastated to say that our beloved Giggy passed away this morning. He was truly loved &we know many of you loved him too. He inspired us to start our rescue & we will always be grateful. Giggy’s legacy lives on, with every dog @vanderpumpdogs
saves. RIP Giggy, we love you.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, December 12, 2020 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was just coming here to share this, too. RIP, Giggy! He had a great life and was loved very much!

https://www.eonline.com/news/1218259/lisa-vanderpump-is-devastated-after-sharing-her-dog-giggy-passed-away

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Holy Bankruptcy Batman!!! I don't know if anyone is following what is happening with Tom and Erika, but they are now looking at criminal charges being filed - this shit has really hit the fan in the last 24 hours!!!

Tom is almost $30 million in debt. There are plaintiffs that haven't been paid on their lawsuits from 10 years ago. I've been reading this guy's Twitter for the last 30 minutes (a bunch of different threads) and it is mind-boggling. It would appear there was a "financial company" registered at the address for the law firm and Erika was a officer. It looks like all her assets will also be frozen. It's going to get real ugly. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Erika quits filming mid-season (crossing fingers).

Ronald Richards

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I only read the LA Times article at the link. Wow!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just read the LA Times article. You know how Pasadena Puss doesn't like "sharing her life" even though that is her job. I'm wondering if this will force her to leave the show mid-filming.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
It sounds like Erika is a big part of Tom's problems.