TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through April 04, 2019 users admin

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
With the exception of Kyle, I don't find it surprising Bbpeach that all those other women would band together against LVP. They have ridden on the coattails of their spouses or parents names....in other words they are "nobodies" who have only accomplished what they have because of their connection to a FAMOUS NAME! They will do anything, say anything and yes, band together just to keep themselves in the spotlight. LVP on the other hand has accomplished everything she has without that privilege. Right now none of us know the absolute truth but I will stand with LVP for now:-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me too. I think most of the rest of them are shady.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Boring show tonight because it was all about Denise's wedding. Until the last 2 minutes. Next week will be a doozy of an episode. I'm not going to spill til somebody else watches.

The one funny thing thing was Jerry O'Connell was a guest at the wedding. Im surprised he didn't stroke out because he's such a huge fan of the show.

Erica Jayne is going to be a guest on WWHL tonight.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I, for one, was more than happy to focus on Denise's tacky wedding (I did love her "dress" though) and not talk about Puppygate until the very end. Enough already!

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I'm an oldy mouldy and go with tradition nearly always but....I didn't find the show boring at all and actually liked everything about Denise's wedding (minus the wayyyy lateness of it all). For NOW I like her and wish her and new hubby only the very best. BJM indeed this puppygate stuff (and I am an avid animal lover) has run its course however I'm shaking my head in wondering how it morphed from Dorit/PK doing something I hope 100% of us would never have done to everybody on the show talking about poor Dorit/Teddi's feelings. Blechhh. As usual they make it ALL ABOUT THEM.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 01, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
LVP opened her new restaurant in Vegas this past weekend. Only two housewives to show up were Camille and Joyce Giraud (pretty lady with the long hair from several seasons back). A lot of the Vanderpump Rules cast showed up. I think the other women are jealous of all Lisa's success and just want to pull her off that pedestle.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/03/31/vanderpump-cocktail-garden-opens-in-vegas/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 01, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BabyJaxmom, I think there is some jealousy there, non of them have ben successful like LVP. I mean several have had a couple of ventures but none have really taken off.

Most of their claims to fame is being on this show, other than Rinna who is a successful actress and QVC'r.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, April 01, 2019 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Denise Richards is a very successful actress with over 90 credits to her career and even Kyle Richards has more acting credits than Lisa Rinna.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 01, 2019 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL Chieko, I wasn't even considering Denise part of this, and I know a bunch of people think Kyle is a good actress, but she was a child and I never even heard of her or her sister until this show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 03, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I actually started watching this show (Season 1) BECAUSE of Kyle and Kim. Also Camille. They were the only ones I knew. I loved Kyle and Kim when they were kids and wanted to see how they were as adults.

I really thought it was awful how all of the women spent that whole lunch talking LVP down. How can they justify the hateful and judgmental things they were saying about Lisa, when she wasn't even there to defend herself. I felt bad for Kyle who wanted to defend Lisa, but she totally went about it wrong when she went to see Lisa and confront her. She blew up her friendship of 12 years.

I really came away from this episode not liking any of them, except for LVP. I believe that she's telling the truth. She swore on her children's lives and Kyle wouldn't believe her. What kind of a friend does that make Kyle?

Only one I like this year is Denise. She's smart to just sit back and stay out of it. She's had enough drama in her life.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, April 03, 2019 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
This whole thing is really starting to feel like a gigantic setup by Bravo. When did Dorit and PK become the victims in all this? You can't blame someone else for your bad behavior. Teddy keeps saying she did her part in it, but still keeps making it seems like she's some hapless pawn in the Puppygate who was manipulated. Easy enough to say, I willingly got involved in this, it never would have escalated if I had not said anything and no one is innocent, period.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 03, 2019 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Northwest, I was thinking the same thing. I was wondering if Bravo leaked the story to the papers. Remember years ago when Camille had the dinner with the psychic and Kyle was passing around the semi nude pictures of Camille on her phone in the limo? I remember her saying that it was sent to He f anonymously. She thought someone from Bravo sent them to her.

And PK saying that "nip" is an English word. Puh-lease!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think Bravo set it up. I think either Rinna or Ericka called ROL. They have both been trying to dethrone the Queen for years. What is interesting to note is that ROL and the other tabloids have said that while they would never reveal a source, they all said the source of the story was NOT Pumpy.

And Dorit is worried about how she'll be perceived because of the puppy? How about how she will be perceived now that Peeee-Kaaaay's bankruptcy and debts are now out in the open - especially his $3.6 million marker in Vegas that he didn't pay back. And what sucks for us is when they were in the Bahamas, some woman who is a friend of their bikini beachwear business partner was chasing Dorit around the pool accusing her of stiffing the partner out of $300,000. People are pissed that Bravo didn't show that footage.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 5:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, wow! About Dorit and PK. Thanks for the info about them and ROL.

I can see Rhinna behind it. She's the one always eager to bring it up and salivating over it. And she's always saying shes a hustler. But, would ROL tell the truth. Lisa is supposedly good friends with some of these outlets and rumored to pay them off to keep her restaurants out of the papers. But then, Lisa did say that Lisa gave her the number to leak stories. Hmm....

And yes, I think I would much rather watch a bit about Dorit being chased around the pool. But then again, I might start feeling sorry for her. I guess that's where Camille's comment came from that she wonders if Dorit really has the money she says she has.

I just may have to rematch the Bahama episodes.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, it won't do any good to rewatch the Bahama episode. Production didn't air the footage of the partner's friend chasing Dorit around the pool accusing her of bilking the partner out of $300,000. However, there is video out there because someone posted it from their phone.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
YouTube of Dorit

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, my! You're the best Lexie. I wonder if any of this will come up at the reunion.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I have no idea. According to the business partner's friend (who chased Dorit around the pool), she was never asked to sign a release. She said she would have signed one so it would have aired on the show.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
LVP is too smart to have leaked the story to ROL. But, she had someone else do it for her. That's her m.o., and that's how she can swear to it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who is ROL?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pdx, ROL and the other outlets have repeatedly said it was ANOTHER HW who leaked the story. The smart money is either on Rinna or Puss. Both of them have been trying to take Pinky down for years and both are very friendly with the mags and the paps.

Kyle wouldn't have been the one to leak it and Teddi really doesn't seem to have the fortitude to do the leaking to several outlets.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Radar on line.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It sounds so much like Lisa is behind all this, but I just can't see her planning this whole thing right after her brother committed suicide.

Erika has the brains to pull this whole thing off with Rhinna as her willing lap dog.

And the whole thing thing that Teddi believed the dog was locked in the basement for a month? Ridiculous.

The only thing I can't figure out if Erika is behind it, then what about those texts from Blizzard?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch the texts from Blizzard are whole different animal. I'm talking about notifying ROL and the other tabloids. They have said that it was another HW who leaked the story, not LVP (but they will not name who it was). Rinna has been in Hollywood for 25+ years. She knows how to leak a story, and Erika is very friendly with all the tabloids. They stand to gain the most from leaking the story.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ah. Thanks.