TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 21, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through July 21, 2021 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, May 27, 2021 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Apparently she's on the board of directors. She's not as blindsided as she wants us to think she is.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 03, 2021 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, Sutton is the most childish, insecure person I've ever seen! Everything is about her. Grow up, girl! I actually loved the way Kyle was talking to her. I wonder if Sutton had had too much to drink and was just feeling sensitive.

They also never mentioned that Lake Tahoe is at 5,000 feet elevation. You need to drink lots of water and pace yourself at that elevation, especially if you're not used to it. You can get altitude sickness. My friend and I were in a restaurant at South Lake Tahoe years ago. She was on her period and wasn't feeling well, so she didn't eat her meal. When the waitress asked if there was something wrong with her food, my friend said, "Oh no, I'm just not feeling well." Before we knew what was happening, two young, handsome firemen/EMTs came rushing in and slapped an oxygen mask on her face. It was hilarious! They thought she had altitude sickness, but actually it was just cramps.

I've been to Tahoe many times. It's only a couple of hours from us. I used to have another friend whose parents had a beautiful home on the shores of North Lake, and we went up there to party all the time. I also have friends who live in Gardnerville. I messaged them and asked if they knew their town has "the most fugitives of anywhere in America." 😆

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, June 05, 2021 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
ABC news is doing a documentary on Erika and Tom's legal issues called "The Housewife and the Hustler." It will stream on Hulu starting on June 14th. Should be interesting.

https://people.com/tv/erika-tom-girardi-legal-scandals-explored-new-hulu-doc/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, June 05, 2021 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I wish they would show it on ABC... maybe 20/20. I don't have Hulu and I refuse to pay for another streaming service

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, June 06, 2021 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We use Hulu Live for our primary source of TV. Way cheaper than cable or satellite. We cut the cord almost 18 months ago and never looked back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 10, 2021 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
2m
Tom Girardi, the estranged husband of Erika Jayne, is now under a permanent conservatorship.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 14, 2021 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, I just finished watching "The Housewife and the Hustler" on Hulu. It detailed all the cases and all the people Tom Girardi stole money from. It's pretty horrifying. I'm hoping the bankruptcy court was able to seize that warehouse where Erika stores all her fashions and accessories, before she managed to hide them all. What they did was horribly wrong. Both of them need to pay.

One of the things they talked about was that Tom sunk $40 million into Erika's music career. Yikes! That's money that was supposed to go to burn victims, widows and orphans. What a despicable man Tom seems to be. Wow.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 15, 2021 - 5:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And Erika is just as despicable taking the money.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 15, 2021 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
She probably thought the gravy train was endless. Well, guess what? That well has gone dry and it's time for payback. So sad that the people who really need the money (like the poor guy burned in the San Bruno/PG&E explosion, who will need multiple surgeries for the rest of his life).

She's gonna claim she didn't know what was going on, but she's on the board of his company (or one of them anyway). She knew.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 15, 2021 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They created a company, in her name, that she heads, to funnel money into! Did she think the money came from a money tree, hahahahaha?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 15, 2021 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
5m
Erika Jayne's lawyers are requesting to drop her as a client.

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1404984945513226241

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, June 15, 2021 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Watching “The Housewife and the Hustler”, Attorney Giardi certainly had me snowed. He comes across as this kind man with twinkling eyes. While on the other hand Ericka while certainly beautiful comes across as cold with sneaky eyes.
The luxe lifestyle surely must be over and she certainly will not be a performer that will win Grammy’s or fill concert halls.
I wonder if post COVID if she will even have a musical career.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 29, 2021 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
1h
Erika Jayne has been ordered by a judge to turn over her financial records amid an ongoing investigation into her estranged husband Tom Girardi's assets.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
2m
Erika Jayne could be facing a new legal battle in the future.

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1412950563092934658

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
It's complicated. On the show she is presenting her divorce as unhappiness over being ignored and not respected, then we hear he has alzheimers and now it is a big law suit that she may very well be involved in the corruption. I think she had to know what he was doing, she is pretty savvy and had to wonder where all the money was coming from.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, her name is all over the papers where $20 million was deposited into her account so yeah - she knew where the money was coming from.

I'm hoping the attorneys who are investigating picked up on a couple of lies that Erika told. When she first split up with Tom, she told the ladies she thought she would be holding his hand until the day he died. Then she starts on about how she was in a loveless marriage. So which is it Puss? Was she going to hold his hand until the day he died or was she in a loveless marriage?

She also got caught in a lie about her rental house. She said she found it online. That is a lie. The house was owned by an attorney who rented office space in Tom's office building. He took it off the market and rented it to Erika. Actually that is two lies. She said Tom didn't know she was moving out and she found this house online. Tom obviously arranged for her to rent this house.

As Kandi Buruss would say: The lies, the lies, the lies!!!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Interesting insider information, Lexie. It will be interesting how this continues to play out on the show since it was filmed quite awhile ago.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
4m
New court documents claim that #RHOBH Erika Jayne and two of her businesses received jewelry and other luxury items purchased using funds belonging to her estranged husband's law firm.

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1415845671354212361

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Not at all surprised. Chicks going to jail. Shouldn't have been flaunting all those designer clothes and bling, when she knew it was paid for with stolen funds.

Also I can't stand Sutton. What a crybaby!! Grow up and get over yourself, Sutton.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Did anyone catch when The Puss said the other night that she was under "criminal investigation?" So she not only has problems with being sued in bankruptcy court, but she's definitely being investigated by the Real Housewives Division of the DOJ/FBI (which is keeping investigators very busy).

I can't keep all of this stuff straight. First, a couple of weeks ago a judge ruled that Ruigomez (the burn victim) could go sue her for the $11 million that Tom owes him. Then the suit that was filed earlier this week is the Trustee going after Puss for the $25 million which was funneled from Girardi Keese into her personal accounts.

I'm living for this!!! I've despised her since she came on the show and watching her fall from Bravo's grace (and ultimately landing in a federal prison) is giving me life!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
People don't talk much about Ruigomez, but that poor man was just sitting in his house watching a baseball game when the gas pipeline under his neighborhood exploded. His girlfriend was killed, and he was burned over 90% of his body (I didn't even know you could survive that much of your body being burned!). He will have to go through so much pain and more surgeries for the rest of his life. It's despicable that Tom (and maybe Erika) stole his money, money he will need for medical care for the rest of his life.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
At this point, none of us know for sure if Erika knew or not. We have seen glimpses of how Tom treats her, like at Lisa's dinner that night and a couple of other times where he shut her down. He was a powerful man in legal circles. Because those attorneys get 33% or more of the large settlements they achieve, she may have just thought he was super rich. She was young when she married him. Marriages happen for many reasons and the reasons may not be the same for both people. She was most likely looking for a way out and a comfortable, rich life, and he was most likely looking for a young trophy wife.

We'll have to wait for proof that she actually knew how the money was being funneled and stolen. Being on the board of the law firm or other companies and owning your own company being funded by your husband's wealth doesn't mean that you know where he is getting every dollar from. It would be very surprising to find out that he shared his actual finance information with her.

In the interactions we've seen with him and her at home, she has talked to him like a "daddy" not an equal.

Is her personality cold and unwelcoming, yes, but does that mean she knew this was happening? We just don't know yet.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
About Ruigomez, that part where he shared how it gets so tight and he has to get regular surgery to be able to move and function. That made me so sad. Such a tragic situation.

How cold and heartless do you have to be (Tom) to make someone like that beg for their checks to get their regular care. Horrible!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 21, 2021 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jen, her signature is on the documents transferring the money into her personal accounts (from Girardi Keese to Girardi Financial - where's she's the corporate secretary - to EJ Global - her personal account to pay for music and glam).

Of course she knew. That's why the judge told the victims they can go after her personally.