TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through June 05, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Dipo, aint that the truth. And that is why she never believes she is wrong. She has heard and written it differently in her own little brain.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Friday, May 03, 2019 - 1:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
$600 is two months of groceries for our family.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, May 03, 2019 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
And that $600 worth of groceries is for just ONE night of "camping" in a luxurious bus. This isn't camping, it's just another extravagant excuse to get drunk collectively in a different location. These spoiled women (withe Bravo's help) just love to pop those corks anywhere,anytime, anyplace don't they?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, May 04, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And now Teddi's husband is being accused of fraud and scamming customers in his security business. Wow!
https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/05/03/edwin-arroyave-is-a-scammer/

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, May 04, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm having a hard time believing that he is so rich from a security alarm system business. They must be living off John Mellencamp's money.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, May 04, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I would think security alarms would be big business in LA. And it's not just installing a system, it's the monthly fees, etc. And everything's more expensive in LA.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
He's just a reseller of Brink's Security systems and reading the complaints, it sounds just like how all of the security sales companies phrase things. We got all of our equipment free when we signed up for our system and we knew there would be a monthly fee and charges for additional things we opted in for. Who buys a security system and doesn't know there is a monthly fee. The part about not cancelling when someone dies. That is wrong but those people are talking to Brinks, not Teddi's husband's reseller company. They sell it and forget it. All support comes from Brinks.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Per Twitter, there's some issues with LVP's comments during her polygraph concerning Erika Jayne (whether she 'tucks' as transgender'. Of course, the article points out that Lisa Rinna commented immediately, but does state that Erika Jayne retweeted another comment slamming LVP).

US Weekly link

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
And a write-up from Brian Moylan from Vulture about last nights episode.

Much fun to poke out. Especially Mauricio's 'lack of concentration' at the dinner and I loved the flashback to 10 years ago when he and Kyle were talking about more kids...lol.

Vulture.com article

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Scotchbright, EJ is offended now... but yet she's talked several times over the last couple of years about her "d**k" which is what LVP was referring to. There are posts all over Twitter about EJ talking about her winky-dink. It's too late for her to act outraged about it now.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
I've never heard comments about this before. But it's going to be a big thing because it involves LVP. It's a no win for everyone.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There were links all over Twitter about Erika making those comments over the years. The most recent that I remember is when Erika and Dorit were test-driving that $300,000 car last season and Erika said it made her d**k hard.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
LVP just can't win with this group, can she? It's why she didn't go to Camille's wedding. She's not being "a victim" (as Rinna and Dorit keep harping), she just doesn't want to hang around with women who will take her apart for everything she says and does. It's Dorit who started this whole mess in the first place by not returning the dog she didn't want to Vanderpump Dogs as she SHOULD have done. Instead she took the poor little doggie to a kill shelter and made up a story about giving to some woman who came to her house whose name she didn't even know. It infuriates me that these women would rather attack LVP than go to the source of the whole problem: Dorit.

And how wonderful was it to have nearly a whole episode where Rinna couldn't talk?

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Agree 1000% with your entire post Babyjaxmom!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else think it is odd that Mom/Dad throw a 30 year old a birthday party? I realize the Kyle just likes to throw parties, but it just seems odd to me.

As a former 30 year old the last place I wanted to be on my birthday was with my Mom and her friends, I wanted to be with my friends, LOL.

Just think it's weird.

Plus I agree BJM, and I think Kyle is finally getting it, LVP does not want to be friends with any of them except maybe Denise and Camille. The only people who keep the puppygate story alive are these women, they bring it up everytime they are together.

Maybe it is true what is rumored, they are keeping it front and center so no one can talk about Mauricio's, PK's, and Erika's hubby (can't think of his name right now) enormous lawsuits.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, June 04, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/06/lisa-vanderpump-leaving-rhobh/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know if I'm prepared to believe that just yet. ROL is the only site reporting that. TMZ has not reported it and I checked Lisa's Twitter feed and she hasn't said she's leaving. Do I think she will leave? Absolutely. But I won't believe anything until I see the statement come directly from either her or Bravo.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Maybe she fed the story to them so fans will raise holy heck and Bravo will get scared and meet whatever demands she has for next season. It's a pretty big paycheck for her to give up.

I'm sure the other housewives believe that. Lol!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And I just want to add that I was not happy to see Brandi show up last night and that she's friends with Denise.

Bravo better not be planning on replacing Lisa with Brandi. Ugh!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay... now I've seen a video of LVP on the Daily Mail and she says there is no point in her going to the reunion or coming back for another season. The person that conducted the interview said she got the impression that LVP has had enough and she won't be back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't see why she would want to go back, she still has Vanderpump Rules so I don't think it would hurt her pocketbook much and who wants to film with bunch of people she doesn't like.

Seems like an easy decision to me. I would love it if they brought Brandi back, LMAO.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Bravo better not be planning on replacing Lisa with Brandi.

My thoughts exactly, Grooch.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Honestly, I've kind of liked that last few eps that were free of LVP. The others seem more relaxed and free to be themselves. There isn't any trying to please the queen anymore. JMHO

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
My thoughts on the whole situation...
I don't think Lisa did what was said. I think it was instigated by the other guy, her partner and he pulled in Teddy. He seems to be that type of person.

I personally don't believe she gave the story to ROL, I think it was LRinna. She seems to be very invested with the drama and taking way to much enjoyment from it.

It is also very lucky for Dorit that it happened because She and PK are off the hook for their awful behavior which started the whole mess to begin with.

LVP has always, in her mind, "floated" above the rest of the group. She comes off as thinking herself better than the rest of the ladies and it has caused a natural resentment. This season was the perfect storm that allowed it all to bubble to the top. They all turned their back on her, regardless of whether she is guilty or not.

However...with LVP gone it left a void. And as you know nature abhors a vacuum so.... It looks like Camille is the target now. If she leaves, which is what is rumored, I wonder who will be next.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
My money is on either Rinna or Puss leaking the story. They both have a relationship with ROL and, to be honest, their closeness this season is rather freaky. Both ROL and the TV entertainment show said it was a HW who leaked the story (but it wasn't LVP). I don't think Kyle would have done it, and I don't think Teddi has the contacts at the tabloids likes Rinna and Puss (I also don't think she's smart enough to have thought of this as a way to bring LVP down). Besides, both Rinna and Puss have wanted LVP gone for YEARS!!!