TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 29, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through October 29, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
chicanogayrants @chicanogayrants ·
21h
I'm not sure if you ever rewatched #RHOBH
@LisaVanderpump, but Kyle has had it in for you since the beginning. It seems like she has tried to create a storyline about you being dishonest from the start. Did you ever notice that?

Lisa Vanderpump @LisaVanderpump ·
52m
Yep, I know that now.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've been watching old episodes of 7th Heaven on Amazon (I never watched it when it was on). One of the episodes had Kyle Richards as a guest star. She played a pregnant woman in the hospital. I didn't even recognize her at first!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read something last week that there is a "rumor" going around that almost everyone on BH is on the chopping block with the exception of Kyle and Denise Richards. It will be interesting to see who comes back next year and who gets the old heave-ho. It will be poetic justice if both Puss and Dorit get axed since they both desperately need the money.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Do you think they are all on the chopping block to get LVP to come back?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think she would come back this year. She needs a break.

That being said, while they could all be on the chopping block as of last week, next week Andy could decide to bring them all back. For Andy to chop all of the HW, he would have to admit that he effed up with the way Puppygate and LVP were handled.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm going to guess that Rinna will be back, unless they stupidly bring back Kim. Rinna is good friends with both Kyle and Denise.

I think Erica is 50/50. Andy loves her, but if her financial situation is so bad that she can't have her private jet or glam squad, she might have to much pride to return. But then again, she may give zero T's. For it just needs to go. I was probably the only one who liked her, her first season, but I'm so over her by now.

What about the rumors that Kyle's sister, Kathy, might be on the show? And if they do all end up on the chopping block, I bet Faye Resnick will land a spot.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Im probably the only one that likes Camille. I hope she comes back. But probably not.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I also like Camille. But I don't think she'll come back. She doesn't need the money like the other girls.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Only if the others got chopped along with Denise.

And if they do get chopped, Andy needs to stop casting actresses and people who don't live in Beverly Hills. He can make a Real Housewives of Malibu for them.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, doesn't look like Kim Richards will be included in the cast. Wonder if they'll include any of her drama or if Kyle will refuse to talk about her?

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/08/18/kim-richards-back-on-drugs/

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Kim to me is a person who is having issues since her acting career is long gone and has limited $$. It just seems like these ladies have so much to be grateful for even if not as wealthy as the other "housewives". With her sister Kathy's connections and her brother in laws real estate business that she would have reinvented herself as a business woman.
And is it the sun ?....she is not aging well.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Marameko, Kim used to get $23,000 a month every month for 20 years as part of her divorce/alimony settlement. She pissed through that money like it was water and her other sisters still had to financially support her because she couldn't live on $23,000 a month. In the early seasons, Kyle talked about her and Mauricio having to support Kim because she couldn't live off $23,000 a month.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Poor Kim is an addict. People who are addicted to drugs and/or alcohol usually get that way because they are self-medicating, trying to feel better about about themselves. I think Kim had an unhappy childhood and felt used by her mother, or perhaps something happened to her when she was making movies, but she's definitely trying to self-medicate. She looks so worn out because she's abused her body all these years. Until she finally gets serious about wanting to quit and be healthy, it's going to be a revolving door of rehab, hospitals and maybe jail. I grew up in AA (both parents were recovering). They used to always say that if you don't quit, you'll end up either dead or in jail. I feel really bad for her kids who've been disappointed by her over and over. It's very sad.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Such a shame she has made her kids unhappy and wasted a large amount of $$.Even though she did have much to be grateful for her issues blocked her happiness.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's what addiction does. Even when people can see they're losing everything--including their money, their jobs, their friends and their families--their brain tells them they really need whatever they're addicted to. It's a tough disease, with a very high rate of relapse. I had a close family member who went to rehab. He was in a meeting with about 20 other guys. The counselor looked around the room and said, "Probably only one of you guys will make it." That's the odds. Right there, he decided it would be him.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Look who's joining the cast: Garcelle Beauvais.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1069036/garcelle-beauvais-joins-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-alongside-sutton-stracke

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
46s
With new faces rolling in, one #RHOBH is moving out.. Camille Grammer confirms "I wasn't asked back."

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/pictures/real-housewives-stars-walk-kyle-richards-nyfw-ss2020-show/

Some really awful stuff here.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That was bad. I didnt like one thing. And the tassel was the worst.

What was she thinking?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why was their skin so weird, they all looked like they needed a bath, like they were sort of dirty.

And I agree, was she just making a bunch of robes?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Look who's expecting:

https://www.eonline.com/news/1072194/real-housewives-teddi-mellencamp-is-pregnant-with-baby-no-3

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeppers... Teddi has her story line for the season that is now filming.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think id rather listen to puppy gate again than her being pregnant.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha.... deathbed confessionals @HelloKiki ·
10h
After getting a gnarly sinus infection so quickly this school year, I have started to channel my inner
@lisarinna
. Every morning I wipe down the surfaces I come in the contact most with a Lysol wipe. Door handles. Phone. Keyboard. Mouse. Light switch. AC panel. Desktop. All of it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WWHL -- Holy cow, Kelly Dodd and Brandi Glanville are going to be on tonight.

This could be hilarious!!!!