TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 27, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through May 27, 2021 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, December 18, 2020 - 1:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wow! I knew it was bad, but not THAT bad.

Erika is complicit, but Tom is an adult and would have probably gone down this road one way or another, with or without her. Michael Avianta comes to mind. (Which by the way, Ronald Richards has a few tweets about him, too.)

Great find, Lexie. Thanks for bringing it over here. :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, December 18, 2020 - 1:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And, oh, to be a fly on the wall when Vanderpump heard about this.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 18, 2020 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Maybe LVP can sent Erika a condolence card (after she takes a picture of it, of course).

Both Erika and Tom are facing criminal charges. I would be shocked if her criminal attorney lets her finish filming this season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, December 18, 2020 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow. How humiliating.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2020/12/18/tom-girardi-testifies-broke-erika-jayne-forced-to-sell-closet-online/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 18, 2020 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The Edelson firm (who is representing the victims of Lion Air) is getting a contempt order against Erika preventing her from selling her clothes online. She bought those clothes during her marriage to Tom; thus, they are community property and Tom's assets are frozen.

The Pasadena Puss has always been one of my least favorite HW in all of HW kingdom. I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying this.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, December 18, 2020 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lexiegirl, I saw that about Toms assets all be frozen. Hes not even allowed to pay for any living expenses or lawyers.

I just wonder that wouldn't it be better for the courts for him to pay his mortgage payments so the bank doesn't foreclose on it? I would think it could be sold for a profit to help pay back some creditors. (But then again, he is so in debt, it's probably mortgaged to the hilt and there's no chance of recouping any money from it.)

And Erica is facing contempt charges because she listed some clothes after the court order telling her they were frozen. She is in so much trouble.

And who would want to wear clothes that she has already worn. Ewww.....

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Friday, December 18, 2020 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I bet her squad of hair makeup did a bye girl when she couldn’t pay them. Sorry , but she was such a high and mighty snob glad the got caught ripping off people. That is just disgusting
Is Tom playing a dementia card?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, December 19, 2020 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I read yesterday the Pasadena Palace has liens on it to the hilt.

Grooch, Tom will try, unsuccessfully, to play the dementia card but it won't fly with the various bankruptcy and criminal courts. There is no way anyone who pulled off a Bernie Madoff-type Ponzi scheme for the last 10 years embezzling more than $100 million could suffer from dementia. My father had dementia before he passed away. He would try to flush mayonnaise down the toilet. No one is believing Tom has dementia.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, December 19, 2020 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, my mother has had dementia for at least 15 years. She couldn't even balance her checkbook in the early stages. I've been managing her money and paying all her bills for nearly 15 years.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, December 19, 2020 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Right BJM. No one is putting much stock in this newfound dementia that Tom appears to be suffering from (because he was fine about two weeks ago... LOL)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, December 20, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oho! The rumors of Tom having a side piece seem to be true! Wow! He's pretty old to still be so sexually active. I'm kind of impressed--but grossed out at the same time.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2020/12/20/erika-jayne-names-tom-girardi-mistress/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, December 20, 2020 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Those texts are YEARS old. I have a hard time believing that is a judge sending those tweets. It's weird because the judge looks like someone Tom would go for (and he was rumored to have a blonde girlfriend - he was seen canoodling her at The Polo Lounge). But those tweets don't sound like anything a judge would send and it is suspicious that Pasadena Puss deleted that tweet less than 30 minutes after posting it.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Sunday, January 24, 2021 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
Is anyone going to watch this season? I didn't watch at all last season and stopped half way through the season before that.

Erika and Lisa Rinna have made watching unbearable for me. Usually I can bypass talent I don't care for but, those two seemed to seep into everything.

I saw where Kathy Hilton is on this season. I have also kept up on the tea sites and see Garcelle is well liked. I would like to watch to see those two. I just don't know if I can stomach EJ & LR.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, January 24, 2021 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The holidays happened and I completely forgot about Erika Jayne and all her shenanigans. I need to find out.

When does the new season start? I'll watch. I'm a glutton for punishment.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Sunday, January 24, 2021 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure when it starts. The were all quarantined at one point a a couple of them had the virus.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 25, 2021 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Think they're still filming. And apparently there are several new cast members this year. Denise and Teddy are both gone. They had to stop filming around Thanksgiving because of Covid. Kyle was sick. Don't know about any others. They haven't released a start date yet for airing, but I will watch. Glutton for punishment!

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/rhobh-season-11-everything-we-know-so-far/the-newcomers-2/

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Wednesday, January 27, 2021 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
If happen to see when it starts I might start watching. I really want to see Garcelle, not to mention the Kathy Hilton dynamic. If Lisa Rinna and Erika start annoying me as much I expect they will I can always walk away.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 28, 2021 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if they're going to let Erika go, or at least reduce her role on the show. What her husband has done (allegedly stealing millions of trust money meant to go to survivors of the San Bruno fire, plane crashes, etc) is really despicable, and it's hard to believe she didn't know anything about it. I've never really liked her much, and now I won't be able to stand the sight of her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 28, 2021 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There's no way Erika's criminal attorney is going to let her talk about this on the show. And of course she knew - Tom laundered $20 million into the corporation that funded her "singing career."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 09, 2021 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Donn Gunvalson
@DonnGunvalson
·
23h
In the wake of the Buckingham Palace scandal, don’t lose sight on the fact that Tom and Erika robbed plane crash victims to fund their #RHOBH lifestyle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 29, 2021 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LaurieS
@wclauriecal
· Mar 27
So I guess this is evidence a HW can throw a beautiful, lavish dinner party, with no:
Screaming
Name-calling
Accusations
Crying
Glass throwing
Hitting
Nasty/hurtful rumors
Pulling hair
Running away
Backstabbing
Flipping tables
Etc.
#Overserved Sparkling heart

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, March 30, 2021 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Well, actually, that's not quite true.

"The Lisa Vanderpump-Kelly Dodd face-off seems to have really heated up after this incident. Vanderpump initially laid her claims of dining and dashing against Dodd on her new E! show, Overserved with Lisa Vanderpump. She told her guests Jeff Lewis and Tori Spelling, after some cajoling, that Dodd was banned from her restaurant for the ordeal.
https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2565012/lisa-vanderpump-responds-real-housewives-star-proves-didnt-dine-n-dash-bravo

Kelly produced the receipt and fired back with a few of her own zingers.

It was basically slander. I don't like Kelly but I wouldn't like to be accused of stealing and told I was 86ed based on a lie (misunderstanding?)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 30, 2021 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I wish Kelly would have just taken the "W" after LVP admitted to the error/misunderstanding - instead of going after LVP on Twitter. Take the W and walk away...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 26, 2021 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christopher Rogers
@ChrisRogers86
·
3h
FUN FACT: Tonight's episode of #RHOBH was filmed on Oct. 28. Erika filed for divorce on Nov. 3.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 27, 2021 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It cracks me up how editing/production is trolling Erika hard by showing all of her "goodies" on TV - knowing the DOJ is investigating her and Tom, and now we have Ronald Richards who was hired by the trustees to go after Erika's belongings so they can be sold with the proceeds going to the victims. Also, Ronald Richards tweeted yesterday that Girardi Keese has been hit with another $25 million claim. And in one of the documents attached an exhibit, Erika is specifically mentioned as attending the meeting.