TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 15, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through October 15, 2021 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 17, 2021 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Even if Erika didn't know where the money came from, that doesn't excuse her from having to give it back. It wasn't Tom's to give her, and it's not hers to keep. If somebody robbed a bank and gave you $10,000 of the take, would you be able to plead in court that it was a gift and yours to keep? I don't think so.

Erika's gonna have to sell some of those fancy clothes, shoes and jewelry she has. Whether or not they were "gifts" from her husband, he paid for them with funds stolen from clients who trusted him to manage their money.

It makes me so sad to think of those poor people (the survivors of those who died in the plane crash, the burn victims and people who lost everything in the PG&E fire in San Bruno) and all they went through, only to have their judgement money stolen from them and spent on selfish luxuries by Tom and Erika. What a disgusting pair of ๐Ÿ’ฉ.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 17, 2021 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm, so Erika is a liar. Is anyone surprised? Now a detective in Tom's break-in case is saying he wasn't injured at all. Erika reminds me of a guy I knew once who told bigger and bigger stories all the time (he married his wife even though she was pregnant with another man's baby, the baby died from still birth, anonymous people were attacking him when he walked around campus, etc.). My roommate and I were friends with him, but finally distanced ourselves when we realized we couldn't believe a word he said.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2021/09/17/tom-girardi-uninjured-in-burglary-despite-erikas-claims-he-needed-surgery/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 17, 2021 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Scoot - off to make my picks now!!! First I was dealing with Hurricane Ida and no electricity and now I'm having a hard time getting into the spirit of football when it is 90 degrees outside.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
According to that article there was no proof of a break in. The report was probably related to Girardi's dementia. Also, it was confusing when Erika was doing her double talking because she said he needed surgery but then she mentioned glaucoma, and that wouldn't have anything to do with an injury and glaucoma surgery usually doesn't even involve general anesthesia. I believe she was conflating things to make them sound more serious than they were. She was wanting attention and sympathy. I would have more sympathy for her if she just wasn't such a vile, vulgar person..... and she's a liar. For sure.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
PK had me dying laughing... "Do we operate on his brain or his ankle? He's not a 79-year-old soccer player"

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
EJ has been thrown under the bus by Tom who when asked by a reporter said โ€œyesโ€ that she did know about his legal woes.
This was announced on 9/23, a bit too late for reunion taping.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
๐Ÿ˜ฎ But will he be believed, since he's been declared mentally incompetent? My mother used to make up stories she believed to be true, even though I knew they weren't.

I really hated the way Erika was talking about memory care facilities on this week's show. My mother spent 5 years in a locked memory care facility before we transferred her to a smaller board and care. The memory care facility was very nice and they had tons of activities all day long to keep the residents engaged. They were not allowed to stay in their rooms, unless they were ill, but brought out to the common area to be around others. They would play games, do "chair exercises," have crafts, sing, watch old shows or movies on TV, have animal visitors and even the occasional outing in the bus. She was very happy there. I'm sure Tom's family can afford to place him in a very nice place.

Before she was in memory care, my mom lived with us for 7 1/2 years. As her dementia got progressively worse, her constant care became a drain on our family. We were constantly worried about her going out by herself (she would get lost), and she had to be watched at all times. We had to put an alarm on our front door and lock the stove, so she wouldn't try to cook. It was like having a toddler in the house, who had to be constantly supervised. It was exhausting for our whole family.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, September 25, 2021 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I agree, BJM. I cringed when Erika said that about the care facilities. It has been my experience that the family members that create these complaints are never the ones that are responsible for the care and safety of the loved one and as you pointed out it is not necessarily true. There are some lovely facilities and compassionate caregivers.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, September 25, 2021 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It was very expensive, though! She stayed there for 4 years, and everyone who cared for her loved her. One of her caregivers actually cried when we moved her out (to a less expensive place), and she kept in touch with me until my mom passed earlier this year. We were able to move her into a board and care, which was more of a home setting with fewer activities, once her level of functioning had declined to the point where she no longer needed all the activities. We also put her on hospice care for the last year, which was a godsend. Those people truly are angels on earth!

Anyone who criticizes family members for not keeping their loved one with cognitive decline or other special needs at home, just doesn't understand how hard it is on the whole family. It's a 24 hour job.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, September 25, 2021 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Exactly, and yet they don't step up to the plate and offer to take the responsibility.....

and doesn't Erika have the perfect excuse, her legal liability. She's off the hook but yet can criticize. SMH

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Maybe his kids aren't close to him. Maybe he wasn't a good father. There are many reasons his kids may not want to care for him. It's hard work taking care of someone with dementia. You can't have a full-time job and take care of someone who's basically a toddler and needs full-time supervision.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I wasn't criticizing his children or brother. I think they have chosen what is best for Mr. Girardi.
I was chastising Erika for criticizing their decision to move him into a care facility while she is completely ducking her responsibility. She should be grateful they have taken over the responsibility for his care or move back in with Tom and do it herself.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
If she really loved him, she would want to make sure he's taken care of. It's a tough job and you really have to love the person you're caring for.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 06, 2021 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Why does Kyle keep purposely throwing Sutton under the bus to Erika for no apparent reason?

Kyle is disgusting.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 07, 2021 - 5:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, you are not wrong about Kyle.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 07, 2021 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
100% agree with you there. I had enough of Kyle last week when I watched the first few minutes of WWHL (my DVR always records Andy's show right after any housewives show for some stupid reason). When Andy asked her if she was the one who was gossiping about Erika's financial situation at his baby shower, she started imitating LVP with the British accent and saying "LVP wasn't even there," it was just too much. Kyle always blames everybody else, never takes any responsibility for anything herself and deflects onto everyone around her. She's really vile.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 07, 2021 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And this is what pisses me off about Kyle. LVP never said she was at the shower. She always said it was Camille (who was at the shower) who told her that Kyle was talking about Erika's and Tom's finances.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, October 08, 2021 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I thought it was just me. I kept saying Kyle is the biggest pot stirrer. It seems she always lights the fuse to the dynamite.. and never gets called out for it. Probably why she's been on the cast so long. As long as you START the drama, the drama doesn't have to be about you and your family...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 09, 2021 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Remember when there were rumors that Mauricio had been seen around town with a younger woman? Kyle wouldn't allow any of the other women to even talk about that, so why does she think it's okay to dig around in someone else's life when she refuses to talk about hers? Kind of hypocritical.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 13, 2021 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Reunion is starting! The long clip of what is going to be talked about is good!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I recorded it. Will probably get to it this afternoon. Looking forward to it! I hear Andy and Erika get into a big fight!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, I happened across it for a couple of minutes and I just thought how awful they all looked. Erica was really plastic looking and the rest were "too" something, or maybe the lighting was bad.

But I didn't think any of them looked good from their "glam squades".

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
The change in Erikas face was shocking. Was she trying to look bad?.. was it cuz she cant afford a glam squad anymore? I mean, shes a very attractive lady even on her bad days but it was so noticeably different.

I thought Lisa looked horrific. maybe it was the gloss of her lips or just her overall meanness. idk I do not like her.

I thought Sutton and Garcelle looked great.. did not like Kyles outfit... cant even remember her face now, will need to watch the highlights again.. but she did explain more about her broken nose.

I thought Dorit looked fabulous. as she usually does.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, October 15, 2021 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with you on all points, Cinnamon. I also thought Erika looked awful. She looks like she has gained weight (stress eating?). She looks older.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, October 15, 2021 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
That or....she got filler and/or fat transfer