TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through May 02, 2019 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 3:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rinna has had it out for Lisa for years and Erika wants to be the "Queen Bee" - which is why Bravo has tried to "soften her image" the last couple of seasons so the fans would like her (but it never worked)

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
There are plenty of fans who like Erika. It's fine that you don't but she does have a lot of fans. I enjoy both LVP and Erika. Erika is more of a character than a housewife.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Can't stand Erika at all. She is one cold b***h. And trashy. I wouldn't pay a nickel to see one of her "shows."

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Saying someone has "alot of fans" means zilch. Ted Bundy had a lot of fans too....so did Charles Manson, so do countless other unsavory characters in this country of ours. Erika's claim to fame is marrying an old rich guy and showing off her boobs, butt and dancing sexually/suggestively. She IS trashy and will be forgotten/abandoned by her "fans" in a few short years because someone else prettier and younger than her will come along and she will be old news. Fame most definitely is fleeting.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, I can't believe these women spent so much time arguing over PK's line, "Kyle, you have issues. You can't even get along with your best friend, so you have issues." I actually thought it was funny and spot on (is that a British term? ).

Teddi was wrong to jump in when Dorit was talking to Kyle. It was unnecessary and only made things worse. Teddi is a know-it-all, although I really hate to be agreeing with Camille cause she's annoying the crap out of me this season.

Kyle is so self-righteous, it's ridiculous. "I only went over there on your behalf, Dorit." The other women used her. They got her all wound up and then sent her off to do their dirty work with LVP. It was stupid and once LVP said she never gave that story to ROL and Kyle called her a liar, there's no going back from that. Why would you even want to be friends with someone who calls you a liar?

On another note, it really irked me that Dorit didn't have her children properly strapped into their carseats. Phoenix's straps were too loose (they should be snug enough to hold the child secure in case of a collision) and Jagger should have been in a carseat. He's too small to be riding in a regular seat, plus with the belt fastened around his waist and no shoulder belt, his pelvis would be crushed in a severe accident. I used to work at a preschool, and these things were a big deal. Also as a parent, wouldn't you want your child to be as safe as possible? It just made me cringe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Kyle does have issues, hahahahaha.

Totally agree with you Babyjaxmom. And I have always said that while Dorit gives good TV taking care of her kids they have never seemed well behaved to me and I always hope there really is a nanny.

That is really bad about the carseats! And did you get a load of that car Kyle bought, what indulgence, just drive a normal car to the store.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
They are tiny, Dipo. Tiny children haven't yet learned to modify their impulses. I think they are perfectly normal children. When children that small act out, they are either tired, hungry or uncomfortable in some way. I think they are adorable, despite their icky mom.

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I really feel like this whole season is about trying to bully Lisa.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ya think??? It's really shameful how the other women are trying to oust her from her throne and being so petty with her, when she had so recently lost her brother. Where's the compassion? Bunch of phonies!

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Had promised myself I wouldn't but just HAD to watch the latest episode...yeah yeah I know, I AM addicted! Have to say am in total agreement with the last several posts here. I hope Lisa takes the time to read these and other boards because clearly the majority of viewers are on HER side. That she didn't show up at the dinner is a no-brainer to most folks with average intelligence. WHO in their right mind would after all the vicious things said about her? I know I wouldn't! And still these vipers say they are flummoxed that she didn't. I guess when your whole life revolves around million dollar homes, wardrobes that would rival that of the Queen of England, $5000 purses, $100,000 plus cars for your kids on their birthdays, maids, nannies, trainers, drivers at your beck and call plus the ever present NEED to belong you lose all perspective what it means to be a decent, caring, compassionate human being. As much as I would hate to see Lisa leave the show, if I were in her position I'd go and never look back. NOBODY needs in their circle of friends such vile people like Rinna, Erika, Dorit, Kyle, Teddi are.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Agreed.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
https://www.realitytea.com/2019/04/26/lisa-vanderpump-started-taking-anti-depressants-amid-real-housewives-drama/

I don't blame her. She lost her only sibling and then her supposed "friends" all attacked her for something she had nothing to do with. I'll be surprised if she returns for another season. Give her her own show!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LVP said in her blog a couple of weeks ago that after Ken kicked Kyle out of their house, about an hour or so later LVP, Ken and a friend went to the Polo Lounge for a cocktail. They walked in and saw Kyle, Dorit and Teddi huddled in the corner (but it sounds like the coven didn't see LVP). So the next day when Kyle is telling them the story about how she got kicked out and Teddi and Dorit are acting mortified, they were full of shit because they knew the day before what happened.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think a lot of this show is staged, and things are "re-enacted" for drama. I'm kind of tired of all the nastiness. Dorit keeps claiming, "I didn't do anything!" She's the one who started this whole ugly mess by not returning the dog to VD like she was supposed to.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
But then LVP stirred the pot by retelling the story over and over.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Uh oh. Now it's Erika's hubby who's in the news for not repaying a $15 million loan. Looks like her claim that her "career" is paying for itself these days might not be exactly true.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/04/29/tom-girardis-funneling-millions-to-fund-erika-jayne/?fbclid=IwAR34DSEIsyYxcCy_hgS8K4Kd08ZkLKepRoXmGTZdB2EtXdytN5oEBRjz-NI

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This line from the comments section is so true.

She's Lala in 20 years IF Randall still has any money but he was never as rich as Tom.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I don't see LVP retelling the story over and over Pdx, it's Dorit who keeps the others stirred up with her boo-hooing and "why is LVP picking on me" garbage. SHE was the one who started all this in the first place by NOT simply returning the dog to Lisa's shop when the dog didn't suit her or her family. I have no doubt in my mind that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US HERE would have done just that...return the dog I mean. Dorit didn't because she doesn't care....about the dog, about Lisa, about anyone other than herself plain and simple. That what SHE shamefully did originally and has now turned into a free for all condemning LisaV makes my stomach churn. It's deflecting on Dorit's part in every sense of the word. Blechhh!

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
LOL, I am not surprised at all by Erika's hubby Tom with his financial woes. Never believed for a minute that her so called "shows" were paying for themselves. If that were true every stripper/dancer in every city in the U.S. would be living the lifestyle Erika does now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
A "Kids Makeup Line", OMG, why in the world do we need this!! Let them be kids for a while longer!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I can't remember if it was at the end of last season or the beginning of this season, that Erica had one of the women at her house and she said that it could all be gone in a second. I thought it odd at the time and was thinking that maybe there was a chance that they could be getting a divorce. But she always said that she's been married so long that she would get half. She must have been referring to the lawsuit.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm getting pretty tired of Dorit's victim act. If she wants to be friends with LVP so bad, why doesn't she just accept that LVP didn't give the story to ROL? She should believe her friend if she wants to remain in her life. Why would you want to be friends with someone whose word you don't believe?

And I loved the look on Denise's face when she was having dinner with Camille, and Camille was basically trashing everyone in their group. She was right when she said, "I feel like she's going to be talking to everyone else about me next!" I love Denise more than I thought I would. She seems very down to earth.

All those self-absorbed women camping out together? I can't think of anything more miserable! I would love to do a trip like that with my friends, but I anticipate a lot of whining and complaining. Ugh.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It looks like they spent over $600 for the food/snacks for one day, hahahahahahaha.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I don't even know where to begin commenting after viewing the latest show:-( It was bad enough watching "victim" Dorit pleading with Ken/LvP to remain friends with her/PK all the while STILL calling LVP a liar, but I swear my eyes rolled completely back in my head when the "coven" got wind of Dorits account of that conversation and agreed with her!

Holy moley is there hope for any of these women? I think not. Looking to next week and the "camping" trip, hope they eat each other alive.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dorit always revises the conversations that she has, it is truly amazing to watch how different what she relays is from the actual conversation.