TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 11, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through May 11, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 30, 2022 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight @etnow
·
13m
#RHOBH star Erika Jayne has been dismissed from her estranged husband Tom Girardi’s lawsuit in Illinois.

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1487931891021799425

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 31, 2022 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, the Edelson attorneys are re-filing the same suit in California. She's still on the hook for $25 million.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 31, 2022 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
As she should be. All those expensive designer dresses and jewelry she wears were paid for with stolen money.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 31, 2022 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lexie girl when I read the article it wasn't that clear if they really were going to refile so I didn't mention it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 31, 2022 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well Lexie girl, this is pretty clear now, hahahaha ... Bravo_Obsessed Growing heart @BravoObsessed6
·
3h
Edelson speaks out on getting information from bravo and on the case!!! #RHOBH (from: sobaditsgoodwithryanbailey)

https://twitter.com/BravoObsessed6/status/1488342712688332801

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Regarding the $750,000 diamond earrings which have been making the news the last couple of days. At first Puss refused to turn them over, then her attorney convinced Puss to turn them over to a third party to "hold" - however, the judge ruled today that she is to turn them over to the trustees.

She will never see those earrings again. They will be sold and the monies will be directed to the victims.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I hope they can get a good price for them. Probably not the original, but maybe her notoriety will up the price a bit? I'm just glad to see some of those diamonds go back to the people who inadvertently paid for them (through misappropriation of funds). I hope they go through her jewelry and find some other things they can sell.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 29, 2022 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New York Post
@nypost
·
1h
'RHOBH' Erika Jayne and Tom Girardi's $8M mansion goes into foreclosure https://trib.al/V4jie4m

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
New season starts May 11th!

Here's a link to to see the preview and it looks like it's going to have just as much drama as last season.

And the look on Rinnas face at the end of the clip where Kyle is crying, telling her sister that she thinks Kathy hates her, reaffirms my dislike for Rinna.

Erika Jayne calls out Crystal for siding with victims in ‘RHOBH’ trailer

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
oooo thanks for the link.

Rinna is the worst!! ugh her and Erika could leave and id be super happy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
People
@people
·
Apr 5
Erika Girardi Named in $50 Million Lawsuit Accusing Her of Being 'Frontwoman' in Ex Tom's 'Scheme'

https://twitter.com/people/status/1511427492275527685

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I saw that, and I am assuming it's a refiling of a lawsuit that was recently dropped. If I'm wrong, somebody please let me know.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Correct Grooch... Edelson re-filed the lawsuit in California (after dropping the lawsuit in Chicago). What is going to be hilarious is the Chicago suit was dropped when they were in Aspen and the girls are seen celebrating. Evidently, Puss didn't tell them the part about the lawsuit was going to be re-filed in California (if I knew the suit was going to be re-filed in California, Puss knew).

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
New Season starts tonight!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yippee! Thanks for letting us know

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Andy says best season's opener he's seen.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, we've all heard about the big fight in Aspen. Can't wait to see it!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm watching the 3rd part of the reunion right now. I've forgotten so much, but this line just stood out to me.

Andy asked if she knew of anything Tom was doing or if she was involved with what he was doing. She replied, no, and if she had any clue, she wouldn't have gone on a reality show.

That makes a lot of sense and I start to believe her.

Then I remember that she is Erica Jayne, a malignant narcissist, and, yes, she would go on a reality show.

Whoo! That was a close call of being sucked in.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ugh. Watching this. Erika is such a $@#%.

Somebody come and snap me out of it if I start feeling sorry for her again.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm watching the new episode now.

This better not be a whole season of Lisa carrying on about Sutton and what she said on WWHL. Lisa needs to get a real story line about her own life for once. I really dont care for Lisa.

And Erika is still "ugh". Shes backing up Lisa.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Erika is delusional!She tells Garcelle that she's been cleared of the $20 million thing. When Bravo asks her about it in her confessional, she tells them to basically look it up themselves and they can do their own due diligence.

So, Erika said it, so it must be true. Because we all know you don't dare call her a liar.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holy cow! They're showing the security camera footage of the 2 men breaking into her house.

Now I'm wondering why the security alarm didn't call the police.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ugh! Kyle feels sorry for Erika from the night Erika attacked Sutton at Kathy's dinner. Sutton is stupified to hear Kyle say this.

Now Erika just came over to Kyle's house and she is kissing her ass. I think Kyle is terrified of Erika and doesn't want Erika attacking her.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the updates, Grooch. I haven't started it yet but I'm looking forward to it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
YW. The rest of the show was about the break in. I got bored.

Does that make me a horrible person?