TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through August 28, 2022 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Latest tea on social media all weekend: Three HW from BH are going to be fired after this season.

My dream trio to be fired: Diana, Puss and Rinna.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
My dream, too.

But most likely: Sutton, Crystal and probably a good chance Rinna for it being found out that she made up the crap about Kathy being racist. And Kathy is Kyle's sister.

Did you see Kathy on WWHL? Andy asked her if she's seen Rinna after all this happened. Kathy said "no" but if she runs into her publically she will be pleasant yo each other. Or something similar like that.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I forgot about Dorit. She can go, too.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Absolutely agree with your choices, Lexie! I don't mind Dorit. I think she's a great mom, and she seems mostly sweet and pleasant with the other ladies (not nasty and mean like Diana, Puss and Rinna).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sutton isn't going anywhere. She's a fan favorite.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yay! Thanks, Lex. I figured the powers that be would think she's to boring and no story line.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Her and Garcelle are the only two who will call Puss out on her legal bullshit. They aren't going anywhere.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
yeah, I agree. Garcelle and Sutton will stay.

Probably Crystal will go, possibly Dorit... just cuz of low/slow storylines. Id give anything for Erika and Lisa to go but they cause so much chaos and thats what Andy wants.

Diana adds zilch so hopefully she's one to go.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
From what I can tell, Diana is pretty widely hated/disliked. Hopefully she'll be one and done. Take your snobby ass back to Beverly Hills and off my TV.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I heard a rumour that its Lisa and Diana that will be let go. No idea if true..

but after last night show... ugh. Lisa can go away for ever, along with Erika.. such mean mean girls. and I think its finally backfiring on them. Lisa with the "do you hear her" BS.. OMG Thankfully Garcelle calls them out.. but Sutton still tries. WALK AWAY SUTTON. Lisa and Erika have both said theyve moved on only to come right back and stab you.. over and over. let them go!

Garcelle and Kathy had me laughing a lot!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm at the point....I'm not enjoying practically anyone anymore. Lisa, Diane and Erika...are almost toxic.

Kyle stirs the pot, yet never gets targeted. They wouldn't even have content otherwise...hummmmm.

Sutton just acts too much, too often, the victim. I agree...walk away.

This season Dorit bothers me less. But she is still SO dramatic.

Crystal...liking her more this year. But I don't feel invested in her much

Garcelle I'm enjoying her alot

Kathy cracks me up. She stays out of most of the drama. I think she pretends to be unaware or not understand. She rarely has an unkind word to say about anyone. Always taking the high road when asked about a situation or person.

They could get rid of most of them and I would be happy. And please do not bring back Kim Richard's!

I don't know if it's me...but ALL the Real Housewives series are just getting out of hand. I don't know if I just have less tolerance lately? Or if they're actually just getting worse.

You know what I watched that I liked? Real Housewives of Bollywood. Not part of Bravo but on Netflix. They have their little disagreements, but they talk them out like adults. They make me laugh. They will not dream of disrespecting each other like all these other housewives do. I hope they come back with a second season

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
This is the only Housewives show I watch so I dont know... but Ive definitely been wondering if theyre all as bad as this one? Yes!! TOXIC is the word. (oh I have seen the girls trip ones where theres a mix from several seasons.. those have been fun-ish)

I dont know how many seasons RHOBH theyve had but I think Ive seen 4 or 5 of them.. I gave up at one point cuz I just couldnt do Erika anymore.. Came back last year because of hearing about her breakup and wondering how that'd playout. Last years reunion was horrific.. and I vowed to let it go again.. but here I am.. already worried how Andy will let some off the hook or downplay the mean girls.

Will the reunion be soon?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cinnamongirl, AFAIK they have not filmed the reunion yet. They usually film it anywhere from 4-6 weeks before the season finale.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie... so I did some googling to see if I could find out when they will tape and found this...

The outlet went on to say that their sources have confirmed that Bravo executives are currently quite happy with the cast as it stands with full-time members Kyle Richards, Lisa Rinna, Dorit Kemsley, Erika Jayne, Garcelle Beauvais, Sutton Stracke, Crystal Kung-Minkoff, and Diana Jenkins, and part-time members Kathy Hilton and Sheree Zampino. In fact, they noted that cast changes were “highly unlikely” and said it is far more possible that everyone will return.

Still, there is a slight chance, Tamra Tattles shared, that someone could be let go.

The outlet also noted that while many viewers have been unhappy with the recent behaviors of Lisa and Diana, as well as the many legal accusations against Erika, the executives of Bravo weren’t all too concerned. After all, even if certain viewers “hate watching,” they’re watching.

https://realityblurb.com/2022/08/16/rhobh-cast-shakeup-season-13-reunion/

so darn... rumours could be just that... rumours. I get that having conflict keeps people talking and watching.. but there comes a point where people just dont want to see it anymore. the constant toxicity and targeting. not fun

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is the problem with that article (and most people called RB out about it) - it is from Tamara Tattles, who has one of the worst reputations for predicting anything in the world of RH. The general rule of thumb for those of us that follow reality TV is believe the opposite of whatever she posts.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I hope you are right on that, Lexie.

I'm just about done with Rinna, Erika and Diana. As I was watching my recording of the show yesterday, I found myself thinking, "Omg, I HATE Rinna." Toxic is the exact word for her. She's just so mean and hateful.

I love Garcelle. I love that she told Erika, "We don't need to be friends." Ha! (Was that in the previews for next week maybe?) I want to be Garcelle's friend. She's awesome! And I love how she stands up for and is loyal to Sutton. Erika and Rinna are just so horrible to Sutton.

I've been watching this show since it started, and it does seem to be much more mean and hateful than it used to be.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Is anyone following the craziness between Diana & Garcelle on twitter the past few days? Lots of stuff going on after someone deliberately set up a bot brigade against Garcelles son Jax this past week. He made a statement and then went silent on social media. Im trying to figure out whats going on but its getting nasty. Bravo even tweeted a blurb about it.
Thought maybe its why there was no show on Wednesday but surely that was preprogrammed ahead of time.
Now the rumors of Diana and Lisa leaving are getting even more traction.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've been reading about that situation, too, Cinnamongirl. Who goes after a 14 year old boy (other than drunk Erika, that is)???? And all he did was try to take some flowers off the table like his mom asked him to. Both of Garcelle's sons (actually all three) seem like sweet, decent young men. None of them deserve this attack. It's really low.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Any links to read about this? I'm out of the loop.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I'll try to find some..

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
https://www.distractify.com/p/garcelle-beauvais-diana-jenkins-feud

This seems like a good article about it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
One of the HW paid for bots to attack Garcelle's son. First off, we can eliminate Sutton, Garcelle and Crystal as suspects. Kyle really has no reason to attack Garcelle's son (especially in light of Porsha getting harassed online). So that leaves only three HW left. Puss, Lips and Diana. Now bots are expensive (several thousand dollars).
Erika doesn't have several thousand dollars lying around to pay for bots. Some question Lipsa's finances. Now Diana on the other hand is worth $250 million.

The general consensus of the Bravo universe is Diana paid for the bots but Lisa and Erika knew about it. They probably planned it when the three of them were on vacation in Hawaii a couple of weeks ago.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
What a vile thing to do to a child! i hope it comes out whoever did this, so they can reap the consequences.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just read that article you posted above, Cinnamongirl (thanks, BTW). What a terrible person Diana is! She throws her miscarriage in whenever she wants people to feel sorry for her or she feels like she's losing ground in an argument. That's pathetic. I'm sorry she lost her baby at 18 weeks pregnancy in the "most violent way and nearly died in the process," but that doesn't give her license to be hateful to everyone else and expect forgiveness because she suffered a tragedy. Losing a baby is not a Get Out Of Jail Free card for the rest of your life.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Yes, Babyjaxmom. I so agree with you. And I hesitate to believe it was in the "most violent way." Many women, unfortunately, have had to go through this. She has 3 healthy children and is 49 years old. She is not nearly so special as she thinks she is.