TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through March 06, 2019 users admin

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Monday, December 03, 2018 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
Thanks for searching. I just don't remember it ever starting this late before. Then again I don't pay that much attention. When it records is when I watch it.

Cinnamongirl, I liked Lisa Rinna. I didn't watch daytime soaps but she had a show called Merge that I really enjoyed. I loved her energy and upbeat attitude. She has been a huge disappointment.

The reason I started watching in the first place was because I was a huge Kelsey Grammer fan. Loved Frasier. I wanted to get a behind the scenes look at his home life. Boy did I. No longer a fan.

Thought Brandi was great at first. Plunk! Thought Erika was going to be interesting. Double Plunk.

LVP is the only lifestyle I care to watch and I have a feeling that is coming to an end. Although Kyle doesn't really bother me as much as she does some people. That is probably getting ready to change too, lol.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This show normally starts airing in Nov./Dec.; however, it got a very late start to filming this season so it won't be on until probably early 2019.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Friday, December 21, 2018 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
Reality Tea has listed the return date as February 9th. They posted a trailer. It looks like total chaos this season. LVP seems to be holding her own from what I saw. She does not seem to really give a hoot that they are going after her. I was not happy to see Brandy pop back up. I know I'll start watching, Beverly Hill is the only housewives show I watch. Not sure I'll finish watching

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Thursday, February 14, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Even I knew you don't adopt a dog from Lisa V's shop without promising if there are any problems the dog MUST be returned to them. Dorit, Dorit, Dorit....shame on you for playing stupid and shame, shame, shame on Lisa V. for letting Dorit off so easily. Double shame Lisa for laying into Kyle for not attending that dinner. Perhaps Lisa V. needs to get her priorities in order!! And for the record, yes, I do know Lisa's brother had died but that is no excuse to treat a longtime friend so shabbily. Grrrrr.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, February 15, 2019 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize it started. Thanks Rainy for reminding me!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 15, 2019 - 4:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What makes it worse regarding Dorit is this was the second dog she adopted from VP Dogs. She had returned the first one to the shop so she knew that the second one needed to be returned to the shop. No one is believing for a second that the gave it the dog to a woman with a nice house. The internet sleuths suspect that after the dog bit PeeeeeKaaaaaaaay, he told an employee to get rid of it and the employee brought it to the shelter.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 15, 2019 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Although Lisa's argument with Kyle made no sense, I realize that sometimes people lash out when they're grieving. Perhaps the length of her relationship with Kyle made her a "safe" person to lash out against. Not excusing her behavior, just trying to make sense of it. Her brother's death was sudden and he was her only sibling. She's struggling with it.

And I agree, Lexie, Dorit knew better than to just give that dog away. But LVP should have known better than to let her adopt a dog in the first place. Her children are too small to know how to treat an animal. Most shelters won't let you adopt a dog until your children are much older.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 16, 2019 - 4:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree with you on both points BJM

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, February 16, 2019 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I agree BJM with what you said about Dorit but not about how Lisa treated Kyle. I know grief itself is handled differently by everyone...some grieve quietly, some grieve openly, some grieve immediately, some grieve forever. I understand too (in the case of celebrities/those in the public eye)that sometimes rude questions deserve rude answers. But grief is never excusable to treat a long time faithful friend in the manner Lisa treated Kyle. Never. When my beloved dad (who lived just 2 miles from me) committed suicide 20 years after my mom's sudden death I welcomed and cherished my close friends around me to get me through. Not once did I ever consider "lashing out" at them, not once. Their love and support was welcomed and needed and treasured then and long after. There is no etiquette book on this I know and I am sure there are other people like Lisa who DO treat friends horribly in their grieving process...that still doesn't make it right in my opinion. Strangers yes, acquaintances perhaps, but faithful friends no. I do give props to Lisa for taking the time to sit with Kyle and apologize and I am glad (as I expected nothing else) that Kyle understood. I think and hope each and every one of us would do the same under the circumstances.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 17, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
LIke I said, people grieve in different ways. I also had a close family member who committed suicide. I appreciated my close friends who supported me at the time. It never would have occurred to me to lash out, but there can be a lot of anger (and guilt) involved with a suicide. I didn't say it was right, just that I understand it.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Sunday, February 17, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Sincerely sending hugs to you BJM and for all here who have gone through the suicide of a beloved family member. In addition I DO now realize what you meant in your original post regarding Lisa's treatment of Kyle. Thank you too for sharing your own personal experience on this subject, I truly appreciate it:-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 18, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Rainynights! It was almost 45 years ago, but I still miss her. She left behind a not quite 5 year old, who my parents raised as their own. Hugs to you also for your loss.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm, can't wait to see all this on air... Colette Lala @ColetteLala
22m22 minutes ago
More
The dog went to someone who worked for PK and LVP approved it! She’s a (e) liar. The dog was in the shelter for 5 hours. And it wasn’t a kill shelter where it ended up. Another lie. She’s evil. #RHOBH

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Goodness Dipo! So everything Lisa V. said wasn't true about Dorit's dog? None of it? I've never been a fan of Dorit but goshdarnit, if Lisa made all this up.....shame shame on her. Who is Colette Lala?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I blame Rinna for that whole mess. She just has to stir the pot. Everybody was having a good time, then she has to go and provoke a fight. Can't stand her.

I feel like deja vu. Didn't this happen to LVP on a trip a few years back? I just hate that they all gang up on her over something that should be between her and Dorit. Teddi's kind of a shit-stirrer, too. She just needs to learn to keep her mouth shut and let things slide once in a while.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Here is an interesting account of Doggygate:

http://toofab.com/2019/02/27/john-sessa-denies-rhobh-conspiracy-theory-suggesting-lisa-vanderpump-planted-dog-drama/

RAINYNIGHTS, coleete Lala follow s reality TV and is active and well followed on twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Collette Lala is from Big Brother Gossip and Day Drinking. She follows all kinds of TV, Movies and Reality TV, has been for years.

I figure there are lies on both sides, I never believe Dorit, she never listens and changes how things happen to benefit her. I can't even remember the many times that she is told something and when it is repeated it comes out exactly opposite.

But my issue is you do not just give a dog to someone that comes into your house and seems to get along with it. Dorit didn't even know the person, she admitted that on WWHL, said it was someone who worked with PJ.

Well my god that isn't a credential, Dorit knows better and just didn't want to deal with it properly.

I do think there is more going one with LVP for the women to try and gang up on her, and yes it has happened before, maybe it is jut her turn.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The only issue I have with what this Lala chick said is Dorit has admitted that the dog ended up in a kill shelter. Also, this hasn't come out before on the show, but this was the second dog that Dorit adopted from VP Dogs. She returned the first one. Dorit and Peeeee-Kaaaay are not capable of raising a dog.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Dorit and Peeeee-Kaaaay are not capable of raising a dog.

I imagine they let their small children torture it unmercifully.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There's way more to this story than what that Lala chick is saying. Not only was this the second dog they adopted from VP Dogs (they returned the first one), they were told this dog needed training and Dorit and Peeeee-Kaaaay agreed to it. But they never had the dog trained and the dog bit the children and Peeeee-Kaaaaay. No one believes for a minute that this dog was given to a "woman with a nice house." Word on the street is that Peeeee-Kaaaaay told one of his "employees" to get rid of Lucy and that's how she landed in a kill shelter.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 5:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... so now it turns out it wasn't one of Peeee-Kaaaay's employees who brought the dog to the shelter. There is an interview out there with Dr. John Sessa who said that the kill shelter in L.A. called him and told him that Dorit brought the dog to the shelter. The shelter is in Orange County. Evidently, Dorit must have been stupid enough to think if she brought the dog to a shelter a couple of hours away, they would never track it back to VP Dogs.

I've always said if it wasn't Teddi that exposed this story to the tabloids, it was someone from the shelter.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 02, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here's the story from Dr. John Sessa, who is Executive Director of Vanderpump Dogs, not an "employee" of LVP's, as Rinna keeps saying (and really, what does all this have to do with Rinna anyway except that she loves to stir the pot and get people fighting with each other?).

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/02/28/dorit-kemsley-exposed-for-delivering-vanderpump-dog/

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, March 02, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I believe Sessa 100%. Dorit and PK don't strike me as the type of people that truly care about ANY animal much less a dog. It was easier for them to just "toss" the dog to a shelter when the dog became inconvenient for them to take care of. I don't even believe their contrived story of PK getting bit. These are vile people who (like most of the people on ALL the housewives franchises) are selfish and only concerned with the pleasures of life, not the responsibilities that go with it be it children, pets, parents etc. Lisa V., if I understood the article correctly, disappoints me in that for all her "dedication" to helping dogs who have been mistreated, neglected etc. was willing to throw their well-being aside because of her friendship with Dorit. Shame shame Lisa! As far as Rinna and Teddi.....the former REALLY DOES stir the pot as you said BJM and loves every minute of it. How Harry Hamlin EVER got mixed up with her is beyond me, he must be as nuts as she is! Teddi I'm still not sure about. Will wait until I see a few more episodes to voice an opinion. I DID like her last season though.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 03, 2019 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I also liked Teddi at first, but this whole "accountability" crap is ridiculous. It's fine for her to be accountable for her own life, but it's not her job to force everyone else to be "accountable" for things that are not really her business. She's not the accountability police. (Or is she?)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow. Those text messages seem to indicate that Teddi "I've Never Told a Lie" Mellencamp is lying through her teeth.

I hope this whole season is not going to be about the damn dog. It's only the 4th episode and I'm already sick of Doggygate. I think I love Denise. She seems very down-to-earth and real. "I don't need $1000 dollars," she said with a smile.