TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through June 12, 2019 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Please, oh please, oh please do not bring Brandi back to this show! She is vile. And omg did she look odd in this episode. Too much Botox going on in her face. Or maybe too much alcohol. She looks very puffy.

Talking about the fires in Malibu brought back how awful that time was (it was November). We live pretty close to Paradise, and not only were we enveloped in dense, smoky air for nearly a month (it was awful--like brown fog), but I knew people whose family lost their homes. It's a big retirement area, and many of the people who died (88 lives were lost) were elderly and disabled people who just couldn't get out. Think of your grandma dying that way. It's just horrific.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
It hasn't been mentioned yet but I was pretty dismayed by the scenes of the Hamlin family dinner. Very raw and uncomfortable for me to watch. I was happy to see an article today that explains Amelia has come to terms with what happened in the scene and is doing much better.

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/05/lisa-rinnas-daughter-amelia-gets-candid-about-anorexia/

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I really won't miss LVP, I never watched Vanderpump Rules. In the beginning I found her interesting and charming but not anymore. She does seem arrogant and condescending, and I will add deceitful. Or else everyone wouldn't have so easily believed that story whether it was true or not. I will miss seeing her home and restaurants but not her or her ridiculous fawning husband.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 2:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Chieko, for the article. I really do hope she is doing better, and it's not just a pr statement. That was hard to watch.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
It was hard to watch, from Harry yelling about the missing cheese (really, did he only buy 5 slices? And somebody eating them says 5 was not enough...). To her candor on the salad (flies and bugs are a problem too though)

Lip is not innocent. Neither is the rest of them imho. They all conspire for storylines if you ask me. This seems to be a lucrative gig, and I don’t like Dorit, or how she is coming across to me... I’ve rescued dogs, hard case and believe you me a “regular person” would NOT have gotten away with what she did, because it ended up on tv, that’s the rescue image being put out there, but it’s ridiculous how it’s being twisted imho. From all of them. I could care less how they (any of them) are spinning it

Boy Camille is starting to come across in negative light!

I’m in vacation mode was trying to watch at a hotel, with mom, she’s never watched any HW! She realized it’s a soap opera and wanted to know everything so she could start watching! Roflol. Unfortunately that bravo ap has so many dang commercials (I counted 5 min and they were spaced every so often I couldn’t take it!). I gave up.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
I definitely won't like this show as much without LVP. The other ladies are just a bunch of mean girls as far as I'm concerned (not including Denise who is not really involved in this puppygate nonsense storyline). For her to be out of the show this way after all these years is just wrong. Give her some respect!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This Sunday, Lisa Vanderpump, Gigi and cast of Vanderpump Rules is going to be on Celebrity Family Feud.

Here's a clip to watch. Link

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Lisa Rinna on her high horse (does she ever do anything else?) gossiping about Camille (behind Camille's back) to the other wives about Camille's "talking about the other wives behind THEIR backs". Are these women so dumb as to not see this? Apparently so, but then we've all known this since the first season haven't we? ROFL!

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
LVP is gone, and Rinna is ready for her next victim. It's despicable that women do this to each other!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, June 08, 2019 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think I may be done with this show. Can't stand any of them anymore. I used to like Kyle, but after her terrible behavior with her "best friend" I just can't look at her anymore. Who calls their BFF a liar when they've sworn to you (on their children's lives, no less) that they're telling the truth. She doesn't understand what being a friend is. She chose the witches over her BFF. Now she's gotta live with that.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1046855/is-lisa-vanderpump-really-leaving-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills

Plus Kyle's show was awful. I watched a couple of episodes, but then deleted it from my DVR cause it was so bad.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, June 10, 2019 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I never got into this season or watched any of the episodes; the little info I have came from this site. It does not appear that I have missed much.While I like LVP I don't watch her other show as well.I have dropped BH, and NJ with no good reason as to why I still watch NY or ATL other than I am "nosey".

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, June 10, 2019 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I caught up on episodes this weekend and finally saw the lie detector test one.

Quite a coincidence that LVP happened to take her test at the very same time that Kyle's daughter's friend had a construction worker take one. And what the heck is up with that?

I find it ironic that they are blasting LVP for taking one and that you can lie and pass them and yada, yada, yada... But at the same time, no mention about what a ridiculous thing it was to have somebody else's worker take one because they were robbed? Aren't the police supposed to handle that? What was up with the daughters friend? Was she refusing to pay the contractor unless his employee took the test? And these women didn't even bat an eyelash about that story. Like this is a perfectly normal thing to do.

That story Kyle told about it certainly sounds like a big whopping lie to me and a set up. If the story is true, then these people are whacked in BH.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 10, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Totally set up by the producers, Grooch. I don't believe it either.

I started watching this show because of Kim, Kyle and Camille. They were the only ones I knew. I just wanted to watch people be rich with their beautiful houses, nice clothes and cars, and exotic vacations. Who knew they would turn out to be so nasty. They also ruined Kelsey Grammer for me. Can't even look at him anymore.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 10, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow! I really never thought it would happen. Now we should just call this show The Richards Sisters.

https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/62377908_2403746236355222_7656901862326534144_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQnwilVlUCffnIDIy8TRJlegQ2h5s2adyqRraSc8X-vL8TY18vIUB07zf5l5sUyD1eM&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=e19f82f5e63b25cb06aba85d992ab408&oe=5D82A294

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Monday, June 10, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
BJM, that is why I started watching. Only knew Kim as Prudence, until the Housewives I didn't know she was in anything else. Kelsey Grammer is the reason I started watching. I was a huge Fraizer fan. Boy did I get a good dose of reality.

This season was horrible. Same as Kelsey, I thought Lisa Rinna was great. Dad and I used to watch her show Merge. She was a lot of fun to watch. Seeing her on Housewives was again a huge dose of reality.

Sad to see the turn this show took. No longer a fan and no longer a viewer.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, June 10, 2019 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Babyjax, I clicked on your link. Are you trying to tell us that Trump going to be the next housewife?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 10, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Grooch, don't know what happened there! Let's see if this one works (sorry I can't go back and edit it):

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/06/09/kathy-hilton-joining-rhobh/

Biloxi, we like to turn on the shopping channel (QVC) sometimes cause for giggles. My hubby used to work in sales and thinks their tactics are hilarious: everything comes in 12 colors and you'd better hurry cause the "autumn fuscia" (or whatever color) is selling out quick! The other night Lisa Rinna was hawking her horrible polyester rags and I said, "Omg! Rinna! I can't stand her!" Hubby was all like, "Why? She seems like such a nice lady." Not enough time to explain to him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, June 10, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I thought it was funny, BJM.

If it's true that Kathy will be on the show, I wonder if bravo will get rid of Teddy and replace her with Faye Resnick.

I also, wonder if bravo is floating the rumor to gauge watchers reaction to the news.

And I'd rather have Kyle's sister's than Brandi.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Monday, June 10, 2019 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
BJM, that is funny about your husband. Yet, not so long ago I was sitting where he is. Dad and I thought she was great.

Being on a reality show, Housewives or Apprentice has done Rinna no favors. I remember her saying her first season, Harry said, he would divorce her if she did Housewives. I imagine he was already embarrassed when Star Jones had to get lawyers involved. Guess he knows her well. Might explain why he is always in Canada and films very little with her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 10, 2019 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And I'd rather have Kyle's sister's than Brandi.

Grooch, I agree with you 1000%.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I read Andy said not true about Kathy

My opinion on LVP. She likes to surround herself with yes people, people who adore her, and hang on everything she breathes. She doesn’t like to be called out as wrong. I believe she was inon the setting up Lucy and Teddi in the store. Got caught and embarrassed. And the girls quit fawning over her. Which is why I stopped watching vanderpump rules. All the slobber and dribble and immaturity of these 30 somethings. Give LVP the admiration and devotion she lives on.

Ok after that rant. I will miss her on housewives. I did find her funny and enjoyable on that show.

Liking Denise but Teddi and Dorit not so much. Unless Teddi brings daddy on the show.love me some John Cougar Mellencamp

Side note. I was at an auction a couple years ago and a huge free standing mirror was there . The back was signed from Teddi mom saying she was Johns ex wife and the mirror came from their Hilton Head SC home and dated. Guess she thought she would get more money for it

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just can't see Kathy Hilton joining the RH. If I were her, I wouldn't give up my fabulous life to go watch The Puss grind it out onstage at a Bravo-sponsored concert on a Tuesday night, or spend a night listening to Teddi drone on and on about "accountability."

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Why I was so shocked to see it in that article. I don't believe it's true either. I see Kathy as thinking she's "above" all of them. She'll show up occasionally, briefly, as going out to dinner or show up to a party, but I can't see her "lowering" herself to these women's level. She's a society matron.

Lurkin, whether or not you like LVP, it was really hard to watch the vitriol that was thrown her way this season. She could say the sky is blue, and Rinna and Erika would probably say, "Oh no, it's not!!!" She was fragile and in pain over her brother's death, and Kyle especially should have stood by her and believed her when she swore she was telling the truth. I had a similar situation with a close friend of 10 years, and believe me it was heartbreaking. That was a betrayal of their friendship (Kyle and LVP), and I didn't blame Ken an ounce for throwing her out of their house. My husband would have done the same thing. Why would she want to spend any time with those women when all they do is attack her?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I am so sad LVP is going so disappointed in Kyle. Kyle not going off on Rinna was ridiculous. How can u be friends with someone who treats your sister so poorly

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, since LVP is gone, the girls had to find their next victim and it is Camille.

Camille Grammer should have pulled a Lisa Vanderpump and skipped the rhobh reunion

I guess there's a good chance she won't return next year either.