TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
This Is Us

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: This Is Us users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVESSeamonkey1475 60 11-21-19  8:54 pm
Archive through January 16, 2020Kookliebird25 01-16-20  9:58 am
Archive through January 22, 2020Jimmer25 01-22-20  12:58 pm
Archive through January 30, 2020Jimmer25 01-30-20  3:35 pm
Archive through February 16, 2020Karuuna25 02-16-20  8:45 am
Archive through February 20, 2020Jimmer25 02-20-20  6:34 am
Archive through March 11, 2020Pamy25 03-11-20  9:23 pm
Archive through March 19, 2020Kookliebird25 03-19-20  8:20 am
Archive through March 25, 2020Kookliebird25 03-25-20  6:58 am
Archive through March 26, 2020Pamy25 03-26-20  6:40 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kate was so big that for the first time, I thought they added padding!

It was distracting.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've seen Kate on awards shows and other TV shows. She is that big. They are not padding her. It must be so discouraging for her to want to lose the weight and not be able to do it. I'm sure she gets a lot of nastiness on social media (not here, of course).

I didn't think it was possible to hate Randall more than we already did. That was a really hateful thing for him to say their dad died ashamed of Kevin. Where did that come from?

Remember there was an episode where Randall was older and meeting one of his daughters, and we seemed to get the idea that he and Beth were no longer together? This could have been the turning point for them.

I don't want Kevin to marry Madison. She's too flaky and needy. I've never liked her, but always found her annoying. Who was the girl in the art gallery? She seemed to be the sister of the woman having Jack's baby (don't know if they're married), but she said she was dating a movie star. I was thinking it was Kevin.

BTW they sure did a great job making Kevin look older, but still HOT AF! It looked like they widened his jaw a bit (plus the beard). Great job with the makeup.

I hope Miguel is not dead!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, after reading that article, I see now that the art gallery girl (Adelaide Kane from Reign--didn't recognize her except to feel I'd seen her before) is actually Jack's adopted sister, not his wife/girlfriend's sister. I missed that.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I think Jack and is it Lucy(?) are married. Hailey is Jack's sister and her co-worker asked if she was dating a movie star she never said it. Co-worker has a crush on Hailey.

I agree Kevin and Madison seem unlikely to have a long term relationship.

They have not done anything with the Tess not wanting to see her, whoever her turns out to be.

I think Nicky and Cassidy being married is quite the stretch. I did not care for the Cassidy storyline, a waste of time. The same for the Deja and Malik story, took a lot of time then fizzled. Hope they are done milking that cow also.

Everyone's favorite Randall turned out to be a manipulative control freak, selfish jerk & jackass. Kate is still uber selfish and annoying but surprisingly

a smidge less so the last couple of episodes. Kevin has grown from selfish and shallow to more mature and caring. Jack needs to stay dead.

I did think when they were going to change baby Jack's clothes that he was going to be wearing a "Best Big Brother" shirt and Kate would have another ill advised drama filled pregnancy.

Poor Miguel, he puts up with a lot from this lot.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont think Tess "doesnt want to see" Bekka because Randall looked way older than he did last night when she said that.

Agree about the Deja and Malik storyline, the whole Deja and Randall being a politician was such a draining storyline.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Going to rewatch and savour this ep again. Lots of confusion but you guys sorted that out for me. I am on Team Kevin and Cassidy, but if she ends up with Uncle Nicky that's okay with me. I like the actress and am happy to see her back on the show regardless. Having read everyone's comments here, my 2nd viewing should make more sense. Also I was VERY relieved to see it looked like the brothers had buried the hatchet at their dying mother's bedside. I think I saw Kev pat Randall's back briefly when he entered the room.

Starr

07-09-2005

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I was going to ask "who was the dude with the horse??" (I thought I nodded off for a second and missed the explanation) LOL Of course now it makes sense that he's the OB's son.

This board is awesome, it's like a group puzzle - people have different info and it all comes together to make sense.

I hated the scene with Kevin and Randall near the end, where they were doing what siblings do best - try to hurt each other with their words. At the very least, I loved the fact that Kevin seemed to regret saying the worst moment was when they brought Randall home. He closed his eyes and thought for a beat. It seemed to be regret to me. I just so wish that Randall would have done the same and showed regret for his hurtful words.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jack WAS disappointed in Kevin at the time he died, but that was over something at that time, not his entire being. I remember that he left a heated message for Kevin.

But Randall apparently held on to that for all these years..

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I just watched that episode (my DD and I are re-watching while we have lunch). He did leave a note but he was kind about it. He loved Kevin very much.

I find Jack annoying because he was so stubborn and resistant to anyone helping him but he did seem to love all his kids equally (well Kate was special but she was his only daughter). He had issues but he was a wonderful Dad.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 1:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree. Imperfect, as most of us are, but certainly an involved dad.

Nice to think of you and your daughter watching together.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: