TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 15, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: This Is Us: Archive through April 15, 2022 users admin

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I agree Jimmer.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I thought the same thing!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
YES, Rebecca was so good with Jack and then she put 2 and 2 or 2 missing red boots together and solved the mystery.

The scariest part was that Jack had crossed the street on his own.. but he made it.

I imagine that Rebecca would say she was not a hero, just being a grandmother, but I think she WAS a hero and good for her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
From what I've read, they little guy playing Jack at this age also has limited sight and is just a great little actor. All of the adults rave about how well he does and how he responds to suggestions.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sea, I actually Googled him. He's only 3! What a great little actor, as well as just a sweet little guy!!! I love him! 🥰

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Tremendous little actor!

Tonight’s show should provide considerable insight into how they will be ending the series!

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
decades ago, my sister in law's daughter was on Another World, a soap opera here. She started when she was 3 months old and was on till she was about 3. She grew up knowing the actors by their names, so she believed what she was saying. I went once to the taping of the show and she ran up to the actor playing her father screaming MAC MAC, that was the character's name.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That’s sweet if she enjoyed it. :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Awww that is so cute!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think that a Toby was right on when he said to Kate that the problem was that he wasn’t Jack Pearson.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Another whole ep of Kate?! We didnt need another ep of her. ugh! Glad to see he seems happy in the end. Only thing of importance was Kevin wont ever be with Maddison, she was clearly pregnant with the new guy's kid. Hopefully he ends up with his Ex.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The scenes where Rebecca had longer, very grey hair, were those from Kate's wedding? Because that looked like it's a long time in the future by how much they'd aged both Rebecca and Miguel.

And does anyone remember how old young Jack was at Rebecca's death scene? He wasn't as old as the musician Jack was he?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yes, the longer grey haired Rebecca had to be in the future. They had gone through a dissolution period of Toby and Kate’s marriage, plus Kate dating and marrying the new husband.
Young Jack was already set up as a headlining star by that time with a big house on a hill in LA. Maybe he was late 20’s or early 30’s.
Hard to judge how long it had been. Rebecca could have been coloring her hair, but once the Alzheimer’s set in, it went by the wayside. The previews showed Miguel practically yelling at Randall at Kate’s wedding saying thing ps were changing fast. I wonder if Randall has been so focused on the senate election that he hasn’t been back to see Rebecca that much.
Also, if Miguel is the prime caregiver, it would’ve aged him fast too.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Did Kate throw shade at Jack’s girlfriend at the concert???

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Oh, I missed that shade. I did think that the piano gig at the end was probably the beginning of Jack’s music career. It seemed like a subdued crowd at the venue, while the way future event, the crowd knew who he was.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I missed the shade too.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
My guess would be she married the new guy about 2 years after the divorce from Toby. The new husband was already right there the day the papers were signed.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Texannie, I think Kate told Jack the girl wasn't for him.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Jack is a couple of years older than Kevin’s twins. So if Kevin’s son was about 10 in the flash forward scene of Rebecca’s death then Jack would be about 12 or so at that point.

I’m glad that things seem to have worked out well for both Toby and Kate and I’m glad the writers kept Toby a decent guy. He did take the job in LA to be with Kate and his kids and they did try to work on their relationship.

Pretty disappointed that future Kevin seems to still be sleeping around though I guess that could still change.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I noticed in the scene where everyone was gathered at the bar to watch Jack play the piano, Toby was wearing a wedding ring. Wasn't that the same woman he met when they both tried to grab the same parfait in the coffee shop? Looks like Toby is happy, too. He pretty much told Kate that when he spoke to her on the phone on her wedding day.

Oops, my mistake. I thought you meant Toby, but I see now you meant Kevin. I hope they give Kevin a happy ending too, by the end of the show.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yeah I feel really good about how that worked out. It’s sad that their marriage failed but they both seem to be in a good place and good parents and their kids turned out great. Really positive outcome.

Looks like Randall has a good outcome as well. So that leaves Kevin ….

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 14, 2022 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Haven't watched yet, but ran into this on youtube..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avw_q8pUifM

And one little bit of info, yes, the ovulation test was a total mistake and was meant to be a pregnancy test.

Other stuff that is interesting too.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 14, 2022 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ha, thanks for finding that, Sea!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, April 15, 2022 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Wow, that youtube clip has lots of details that I don't pay any attention to. Stuff like if they have rings on, what's on the walls, I don't pay any attention to that stuff.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, April 15, 2022 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Some people really enjoy analyzing these details. Keeps the continuity people on their toes.