TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ultimate Big Brother

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Ultimate Big Brother users admin

BBUK_Ultimate

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 23, 2010Kitt25 08-23-10  6:40 pm
Archive through August 24, 2010Kitt25 08-24-10  2:25 pm
Archive through August 24, 2010Kitt25 08-24-10  3:04 pm
Archive through August 25, 2010Kitt25 08-25-10  10:52 am
Archive through August 25, 2010Kitt25 08-25-10  10:12 pm
Archive through August 26, 2010Kitt25 08-26-10  9:23 pm
Archive through August 27, 2010Kitt25 08-27-10  2:45 pm
Archive through August 28, 2010Kitt25 08-28-10  11:11 am
Archive through August 29, 2010Kitt25 08-29-10  9:20 pm
Archive through September 01, 2010Kitt25 09-01-10  10:27 am
Archive through September 03, 2010Kitt24 09-03-10  8:47 am
Archive through September 03, 2010Kitt25 09-03-10  6:17 pm
Archive through September 04, 2010Mamabatsy25 09-04-10  11:42 pm
Archive through September 08, 2010Wilsonatmd25 09-08-10  10:30 am
Archive through September 09, 2010Kitt25 09-09-10  6:17 pm
Archive through September 10, 2010Kitt25 09-10-10  3:13 pm
Archive through September 15, 2010Kitt23 09-15-10  12:45 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I know its a bit late but I missed a lot of UBB. what did Coolio do to Nadia? Is that why he was kicked out?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Coolio made repeated references to her penis and other comments about her being a man (according to overheard comments by the others - BB cut the feeds a lot and hardly showed any of it in the highlights), plus he targeted her for a lot of his "jokes."

According to the statement BB made, he left by "mutual agreement" but in the bit they showed in the diary room of when he left they said something like "repeated harrassment and targeting of other housemates is against the rules." The others said he had already had two formal warnings and that would have been his third, so effectively he was booted, imo.

All that made it to the highlights was one question about whether she had a penis, a few dodgy comments, and then the big incident where he put her shoes in her duvet cover. As that's all that was shown a lot of people saw Nadia's freak out over that as just a huge tantrum when in fact it seemed like it was just the last straw after 10 days of being targeted.

The live feed viewers saw a few more of his comments and "jokes" but from what the remaining hms said after they left there was a lot the cameras turned away from.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Thanks. I downloaded all the HL shows and watched most of it today, and they barely showed anything of it and what was there made little sense it was so disjointed.

I wish they had done the Sunday after BBLB reunion like they used to, with all of the seasons (not UBB) housemates. We never got that this year with the BB11 housemates.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Just found the Sunday BBLB after the BB11 final. They had the finalists on but so far doesnt seem much like the usual reunion show after a final.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No, they didn't have much of a reunion at all for BB11, and nothing for UBB - the show ended and that was that, not even a BBBM. I guess they wanted the finale night to really be the end.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 12:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I've watched some of the live feeds & they had someone walking across the room & "disappeared" off the screen mid stride, so I know they occasionally cut out bits.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
"mutual agreement" but in the bit they showed in the diary room of when he left they said something like "repeated harrassment and targeting of other housemates is against the rules

Hi everyone...thanks for the kind thoughts. Haven't been able to watch yet, but will start soon, hopefilly.

Re what Kitt stated and I copied, how can BB defend themselves for not booting JJ for harassing more than one woman. Stands out like a sore thumb because same season. Rachel and Sunshine should sue BB because they never stopped JJ.

I agree Nadia needs to move on. I still need to watch her interview w/Davina.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 3:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
personally, i blame the other HGs just as much as BigBrother.

IF nadia was being targetted by Coolio shouldnt have at least ONE of them had some Balls and said something?

During one of coolio's rants I noticed about half of the HMs would get up and casually walk away like "nothing was going on" that they wanted to witness.

The other half would stay and look smirky. I'm sure at one point a Smirking Ulrika told Nadia that she shouldnt react because Coolio is just Coolio.

I thought that it was apparent that the barracudas were in the house hoping to win and if Coolio could drive out Nadia, none of them would have shed a tear.

crocodile maybe... but not legitimate

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think now they're all pseudo-celebrities they probably felt they had a lot to lose by making trouble for BB, and possibly assumed BB would do something about it. They did say on exit that Coolio had had two formal warnings before the incident, so maybe they just thought it better to not rock the boat, but just to ride it out. And how do you talk back to Coolio? He's in a world of his own. Bet it wasn't as easy as it might seem.

For those wondering what happened between Preston and Chantelle, the answer is nothing:

From Preston's blog (http://samuelpreston.blogspot.com/2010/10/xx.html)

Chantelle is an astonishing girl. She is stunning. She is enchanting. She is entertaining. She is also my ex-wife. It is this final attribute, which makes me feel privileged to call her a friend and nothing more. There are very real reasons why we got divorced all those years ago and neither of us are strong enough to go through that again. It hurts to have real emotions trivialised and that is why I am clarifying this for anyone who is interested. I wish I could give big brother viewers the fairytale ending they wanted but, to me, this friendship is a post-modern, 21st century ‘happily ever after’.
I have been saying precisely this for the past month and if I was ever slightly diplomatic it was to spare the feelings of the girl who I still care very much for. Obviously tabloid magazines don’t always take human emotion into consideration when fabricating their fantastical stories and I don’t direct any anger at them, but it is nonetheless upsetting. So, before feelings are further trampled, I graciously hand this crooked crown to Josie and John James and feel truly lucky to have had so many insane/absurd/breathtaking/irreplaceable experiences and to walk away with a one-of-a-kind friend-for-life.

Probably for the best.

(hope you're healing up well, Cricket)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not sure if anyone is a fan of "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!" The new (UK) series started on Sunday, and this youtube has the first part (the poster of that clip posts the shows really promptly) and the rest follow.

http://www.youtube.com/user/123Imacelebrity2010#p/u/8/HbNYVaLhrio

I don't know if many of the celebrities will be known here. Stacey Solomon, who was an X-Factor finalist and is the girl on BBLB with the funny voice, is on there. Linford Christie (Olympic sprinter), Nigel Havers (in lots of UK shows, but also Chariots of Fire) and Britt Ekland are on there too.

Show is nightly for three weeks.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
LOL, Kitt - I love this show... I don't even care if I know the "celebrities" in the UK or the US version! Actually, watching "I'm a Celebrity" UK one year is how I started watching CBB!
Thanks so much for the link!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Should have known you'd like it!

It's funny, straightaway I sing the praises of that poster and they stop putting up the shows! I've found really bad recordings up to most of show four by searching on youtube, but it's a pain! Let me know if you find a good place to see it :-).

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, November 22, 2010 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I haven't found a place to watch it either, but I keep looking... especially since I found this out:

Big Brother senior task producer Daniel Nettleton has landed a job working on I'm A Celebrity.

According to the Daily Star, the Endemol UK worker, who provided the voice for the Tree of Temptation in recent series of Big Brother, will be heading to the jungle.

I think his first task was on the last episode and people online said they "saw" him... but I thought he's probably a perfect fit for this show.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I've been getting all the IACGMOOH and IACGMOOH Now episodes fairly promptly on Usenet. HD versions are also available, of the main show at least. Though its not really worth the extra download, as the normal AVIs capped from the HD broadcast look awesome. The "Now" extra shows seem to take a while to show up though, as I'm still waiting for last nights episode, though I saw the main show.

I haven't noticed the Tree voice on the show, though I forgot he was moving to it. I'll have to watch for him.

Was Stacey Solomon really on BBLB? How often? I don't remember her. I actually forced myself to watch that awful X-Factor to see who she was.

As for BB UK, I noticed on DS that talks with Channel 5 and Endemol have broken down. Looks like no more BB UK for sure now. Not that I ever expected it to happen. same thing happened with BB Au. All that talk of another channel buying it, and it never happened. Sounds like Endemol wants too much for a show that already failed on another channel.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I think the "Kangaroo Court" judge voice is the old Trea of Temptation. Different accent, sounds like he's trying to do an Aussie accent. Unfortunately we haven't heard much of him yet, but he's certainly not as entertaining or distinctive as the ToT.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Found the show on dailymotion.com. If usenet isn't your thing and it doesn't come up on a search at dailymotion, pm me for the direct link if you need it, Sara.

The kangaroo could be the tree - makes sense though I didn't recognise the voice either.

Yep, Stacey was on BBLB quite a few times. She stands out for me because of her weird voice. I thought about trying to find her X-Factor performance too... haven't got round to it yet!

I really thought Five would pick up BB, in fact I was pretty convinced it was a done deal by the end of the last season, given how many ex-BBers were on their shows. Shame if it never comes back, but a lot better that than it coming back and being awful.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Stacey was a front-runner through the whole season of X-Factor, though she seems to have done nothing with her career since it ended a year ago. No apparent recording deal or anything.
You might like it if you enjoy Idol, but to me it was just too cheesy and over produced. At least the XFactor judges are a million times better than the non-Simon Idol judges. Of course Simon Cowell is the lead judge on XFactor as well, as I believe its his show. He;s bringing it to the US next fall.

IACGMOOH this season I am enjoying much more than last season. Of course once again I only know of one of the "celebrities", but that makes it better IMO.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm watching this season's X-Factor but it's the first one I've seen. It's reminding me a lot of DWTS with the whole Wagner debacle. I didn't like the audition shows much at all, but once they got down to the final 8 or 10 I've enjoyed it. Louie needs to shut up though ;).

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, November 26, 2010 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Have you seen last nights IACGMOOH? It's funny the big deal they make out of a little snake bite. Its not like they use venomous snakes. I've been bitten by bigger snakes than that, it's like being bitten by a kitten. Maybe an older kitten. It draws blood but it's no big deal unless you yank yourself away and end up making the wound worse.

Sean didn't seem like he was in any pain.

The rats would have been more painful and more damaging had they done the biting. At least they aren't killing any rats this season, since they use domestic rats. they are completely tame pet rats, which made it a bit sickening when the morons killed one and ate it last season. Might as well have killed and eaten a puppy, as tame as domestic rats are.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 4:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Lol funny IAC ep tonight. Aggro, for a young guy is worthless. He's covered with egg and a poor little pet rat licks or tastes his finger and he freaks out. He wasn't bitten, rats feel with their mouths and teeth so the thing just lightly nipped at him and he freaked out and had to end it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did you catch Ant and Dec saying "Aggro, who?" a bit earlier? He's hardly made any impression and then we he does he doesn't come across as the bravest of men!

I think that snake bike, particularly the one on Shaun where it just held on and wouldn't go, must have been really painful. That's one hard man and he was definitely riled!

Jenny's my favourite. I think Shaun is likely to win though.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: