TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Ultimate Big Brother: Archive through August 25, 2010 users admin

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Nikki always seemed to laugh at herself after her tantrums were over. She didn't go about it for hours and weeks like some.

Get John out! Get John out! He is just plain disgusting. I cannot believe that any of them will get along with him.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Aisylene said she was shooting a movie and couldn't make it- no word on why Sophie wasn't offered...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sophie said something weird about being on US BB. Don't know if it was just her playing or if she'll be on there for a task. Not sure anyone there would know who she is.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info on Nasty Nick and Aisylene, Kitt and Wilson.

I read @ DS Sophie said on twitter that only BB winners should be going into the Ultimate BB. Sounds like she's upset they didn't ask her to be on the show.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Is that Nikki hanging with Chantelle? There are so many blondes, I can't tell them apart.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
It is like starting all over, I only know 4 of the housemates now.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nikki is small and skinny and has a bit of a pixie face. Chantelle is taller and skinny and has a round face.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Chantelle and whom I think is Nikki both have somewhat champagne to beige-colored dresses on. They are in the nest with Coolio...or were earlier. They are only showing Chantelle and Coolio right now. Was that Nikki w/Chantelle a bit ago in the nest? They seem to be getting along fine.

Oh geeze...That guy John is wearing a fur hat with flaps over the ears and smoking a cigar. Josie is going to see quite a different house this time around, lol. Too bad they don't let Sam back in to pull some pranks on John.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BrianChantelle CoolioJohn
Brian Chantelle Coolio John
JosieMakosiNadia Nick
Josie Makosi Nadia Nick
NikkiPreston Ulrika
Nikki Preston Ulrika

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The hat is John's trademark. I was surprised to see Coolio without a hat, because I thought last time he refused to be without one.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the pics, Kitt. I think it was Nikki hanging with Chantelle, because the hair was longer than Ulrika's and she was younger. I guess they've put their differences behind them.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Josie seems really comfortable. Talking to Ulrika like they've known each other forever. Josie is so very social - John James really brought her down in BB11. John McC so far has been appropriate and - ahem - friendly... He called Coolio "bruv" - it was actually funny.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
SPOILER - Coolio still talks A LOT - and about HIMSELF

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Those are all of 'em Kitt? I'll create a banner ASAP! :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Those are all of them EXCEPT two unknowns, who are entering at a later date. Thank you :-) :-)

I'm really glad they're making Josie feel at home. I think she'd happily fit in with the girls.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Well, nothing exciting on the feeds - group is pretty friendly. Apparently Chantelle cried last night, Makosi cried a little while ago because John M made her question her belief in God (?!?) and Nadia consoled her. Nikki is now doing a task called "Who is She" wherein she has to feel the face of a previous HM and guess who it is out of a 3 multiple choice. She has a bonus round in which she has to guess which one out of 5 is an actual previous HM. She only got 2 right out of the first task.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Forgot to mention that Nikki is blindfolded. BB let her re-do the first one, because they didn't give her the multiple choices until after she felt the face the first time. She got it right on the do-over so she got 3 right. 50 pounds per right answer for grocery budget.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Nikki passed the 2nd part of her task and won 500 pounds for the grocery budget.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Even the twitters area a bit dull:

07:27 McCririck is up and about, and now seems to be waking up all the other housemates!
08:11 Coolio and Nick talk about how their night's sleep wasn't 'too great'
10:01 Nikki is having Nick to help her nurse a headache
11:57 John is talking to Preston about sport, as he washes himself in the pool
13:10 Josie is at the Carousel with Preston, Nick and Nadia
14:26 Nikki is in the Diary Room getting given a task by Big Brother
14:44 Preston is enjoying a nice talk with Coolio on the sofa
15:32 Makosi is wiping her tears in the Bedroom
17:00 The housemates played a cheeky trick with Bob Righter on Coolio
17:16 Chantelle was just playing with the John McCririck toy
17:30 Josie has just been talking to Brian about ex-housemate Jo
18:03 Coolio is cooking a tasty dinner

Personally I wouldn't trust any of Makosi's tears are real, at least not any she sheds in public.

I think with time they'll start to annoy each other and we'll see a bit more action. I'm surprised John is being bearable!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
lol, I'm watching the live feed, and Nick's just said it's an eviction on Friday - Nadia asked him how he knew and he said it was listed in the TV Times!

I wonder if the long show is actually an eviction, or just the arrival of the newbies. Two in and two out might be good.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Catching up on some other twitters I read. They're saying the group have been talking to Josie about John James and have been rather blunt:

Nadia: He put you in a headlock when you tried to kiss him.
John: You're too good for him.
Nikki: He was a bully.
Brian: He views you as a sister
Ulrika: He might be gay

(those twitters were from five hours ago... and they're talking about it again on the live feeds. She's going to get upset if they keep on.)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
KateCtweets

Feed. Now. Chantelle in floods as today would be her and Preston's wedding anniversary. Preston consoling her. #ubb 8 minutes ago via Echofon

Meanwhile John is going on and on and on about it, making it worse.

... ok, now John's realised she's upset and he's apologising and saying he won't mention it again.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
This group is brutal - not only have they been really coming down on Josie (in a fun banter sort of way) they also keep bringing up that 4 years ago today was Chantelle and Preston's wedding. Chantelle got a bit upset and John in particular has promised to apologize.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
John just apologized profusely and promised to not talk about it again.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I keep wanting Ulrika to step in and tell them to shut up! It's just making it all worse for Josie.