TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Ultimate Big Brother: Archive through September 10, 2010 users admin

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Right there with ya Kitt - tears in my eyes for both Davina and Nikki - they cut the part where Davina cried a bit in the bathroom after the ToT told her he loves her... got emotional when I saw it on the LF. And yes, for as boring as Preston can be sometimes, I can totally see why Chantelle is still in love with him.

I have seen BBUK 3-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-UBB and most of the CBBs in between, including Hijack. I love BBUS (not this season so much LOL) and BBUK for totally different reasons, but BBUK really made me happy and if they bring it back on CH 5, I'll be right here watching it. Otherwise, I will be brushing up on my French to watch BB Canada, learning German, and (?) Philipino - I even watched BB Czechoslavakia one night when my friends found it online! I am totally obsessed with this show...

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Mama - let's stalk Marcus Bentley until he releases books on CD. It's his job and we are going to miss his voice!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Cricket - best of luck with your surgery and recovery! Please feel free to post as you're catching up because I will be checking this thread for what you think! Using your left hand will be hard, but you will be training the right side of your brain to work differently because of it, and you will end up with many skills you didn't know you had!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Last day of Live Feeds...

Chantelle has told Preston how very upset she's been in the house, so that he is not surprised when he leaves and watches it back.

Chantelle asked Preston to carve her name on the bench outside and he did. Then BB came over the speaker and said, "this is Big Brother. Would Housemates please carve 'big brother' into the bench"!!

BB cracks me up...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Awww Chantelle....I wonder what will happen with those two. Hope they've found some closure at least.

An extra long BBLB is on now and they're in the house! I missed the beginning but I think the hms are in the bedroom or outside, they're not interacting with them anyway.

Final twitternesses:
09:17 All the housemates are still fast asleep, resting up for what's gonna be an epic final night!
09:40 Preston, Chantelle and Ulrika are now awake and are making themselves cups of tea
10:00 Housemates have been told that they can have a luxury lunch of their chosing today
10:08 Big Brother plays the show's iconic theme music into the Bedroom to wake the housemates up this morning!
10:31 Some of the housemates are talking about Jade Goody
10:58 Nikki says that she is scared about being booed tonight
11:18 Nick says that if either he or Victor wins tonight then he will sing a song about Merlin the happy pig
11:49 Nick and Victor are having a penalty shootout in the Garden with a football Big Brother has given them!
12:05 Brian, Victor and Nick are giving Nikki advice about what she could write in her Big Brother column
12:35 Brian tells Ulrika to speak in an Irish accent for a bit, which she does to his amusement
13:41 Nikki is doing some washing up and Ulrika is making sure the house is tidy before they leave - such domestic godesses!
16.04 Chantelle is telling Preston how upset she's been in the House
16:40 Chantelle has her hair in rollers. Ooh, saucy!
17.28 Brian is doing Nikki's hair

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Reminder of the TV Schedule if anyone has got their whole day spare:

10-11am BBLB
11-11.30am shower, make lunch, or maybe that's just me
11.30am-1.30pm Highlights and early interviews
1.30-2pm Dermot's Last Supper (memorable moments)
2-2.30pm Davina's Big Send Off (Davina special)
2.30-3.35pm Final hour - fun plus winner crowned
3.35-4.25pm 8 Out of 10 Cats: Big Brother Special (Comedy show)

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
LOL at the ToT at the end of BBLB, "Get over it!"

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, "it's been rubbish for the last few years"! lol

Davina said four people out this show, three in the last hour, so I expect a lot of goodies before the evictions even start.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And in 7th Place on Ultimate Big Brother is:

Ulrika!

Big crowd cheers! I like this crowd :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
In 6th Place on Ultimate Big Brother is:

Preston!

awwwww

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
In 5th Place on Ultimate Big Brother is:

Nick!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
In 4th Place on Ultimate Big Brother is:

Victor!

Rest to be revealed starting 2.30pm.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
No big surprises in the evictions... good interviews and good audience. Biggest problem for the night seems to be swearing slip ups

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They've obviously had some quick coaching on the way down the stairs not to mention the Nadia-Coolio thing. She's threatened litigation and apparently made a suicide attempt a couple of nights ago.

Ulrika got 1.73% of the seven-way vote.
Preston got 1.95% of the seven-way vote.
Nick got 5.72% of the seven-way vote.
Victor got 8.86% of the seven-way vote.

So about 82% of the vote was split between Brian, Chantelle and Nikki!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, they were in the 8-9pm bracket for that last bit, and they really can't say anything during that hour. Should be less beeps from now on.

So far I'm really enjoying it!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's back!

3rd place in Ultimate Big Brother is:

Chantelle!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Runner up in Ultimate Big Brother is:

Nikki!

Because the winner is:

Brian!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Yay!!!!

Brian Wins Ultimate Big Brother!!!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Yay!!! Brian!!

Nikki comes out of the house for the third time -she did so much better this time around!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I felt so bad for Preston during Chantelle's interview. She handled it well, but dear me, he only just heard about everything today. Poor guy!

I kind of don't like the live band...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Chantelle got 20.3% in the three way vote.
Nikki got 30.28% in the three way vote.
Brian got 49.21% in the three way vote.

So overall, in the seven way vote we get:

Ulrika 1.73%
Preston 1.95%
Nick 5.72%
Victor 8.86%
Chantelle 16.6%
Nikki 24.8%
Brian 40.2%

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh the live band! Are they sharp or something? It's grating on my ears. I don't mind the New Orleans wake kind of sound but there's something wrong with that band!

Preston just looks shell-shocked poor guy.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Davina just said he had 49% of the vote.

So did they have a separate vote between the 3 final housemates?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad I'm not the only one having a problem with that band... I felt bad because I know they wanted to do something different, but wow, it really does not sound good.

LOL at Brian saying he did not expect it!! He had Victor pretty much telling him he's the winner for days and days! He really is a cutie though and I'm going to go back and watch BB2 as soon as I get lonesome for BBUK...
probably tomorrow... LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I always think at the end of Big Brother I'll be so glad to not have to (note the "have to," because after a while it feels like that!) find a stream for it, or wait for the youtubes, but give it a week or two and I'm missing it so much! Good job the end usually coincides with the other shows coming back.