TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 27, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Ultimate Big Brother: Archive through August 27, 2010 users admin

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Kitt and anyone else, all insight is greatly appreciated here. Now that Josie is gone, I only "know" one housemate, Nikki. All of the others are names I have heard, or people who have been on BBLB when I really didn't pay much attention because I hadn't seen their year. Whatever gossip, er.. information you can share will help me figure out who I like. So far of the strangers, I like Brian and Nadia. I adore Nikki. The rest are in limbo to me.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I would delight in sharing some gossip, or the limited amount I remember.

Brian still seems to be much like he was in his season - rather campy, a little bitchy, but pretty much a good guy. Since his BB he's become a presenter of various tv shows, so I don't expect him to do anything too dramatic.

Nadia was born a man, always knew she was a woman, and had the op not long before she was in the house the first time. Although some of her housemates (the first time round) wondered if she was transsexual, and even teased her about it, she never told them, and when she won in the end she was so emotional because she took the win as the country accepting her for who she was (I think either her family hadn't accepted it, or she hadn't even told them). It really was special, I was tearful watching it and I only saw it this summer, not even in real time. To me she always seemed really nice, ok a bit bitchy at times but her heart always seemed in the right place. She did have a big argument with Victor (the guy who's coming into the bedsit on Friday) on "fight night," along with others, but I can't remember why now.

Makosi was probably one of the hardest players the show has ever had. I'm not sure anything she did in the house, even her friendships, were genuine. When she came in the house I think she was given a task straight away, and it was one of those ones where you have to sabotage things, so she started off having to be manipulative, and she just continued. She is just very very good at faking things, particularly emotion. She had some emotional issues after leaving the house, so I don't know how much of it was calculated (I think a lot) and how much was her actually being a little unstable. The thing she keeps referencing is near the end of her season she had been flirting off and on with Anthony, who, apart from suffering from a case of being male, didn't seem overly interested imo. They were in the hot tub, she straddled him and things happened. He has always said they didn't have sex, but she infamously went into the DR just a day or two afterwards and asked for a pregnancy test.

Nick seems like a regular guy to me. I haven't heard much about him since BB1, but back when it was all pure and a house of love and peace, he sneakily tried to influence votes by showing people (on a bit of paper he'd got from somewhere) who he was going to vote for. They found out, there was a big outcry and he was ejected from the house for cheating. It was a HUGE thing in the real world for a while, I don't know what he did to escape the press.

I am a huge fan of Ulrika. She was a weathergirl who then hosted Gladiators, and why I love her so much is there was a gameshow, a really really silly gameshow, and the hosts just mercilessly mocked and teased the contestants (Ulrika was one every week) and she was just so game. They did the most ridiculous skits and made her do the most stupid things and she always did it. To me she can do no wrong!

Preston and Chantelle you've probably worked out. It was a celeb BB, Preston was in a band and a real celeb, she was a normal person but BB brought her in and made her pretend to be a popstar. First they were shy with each other, and gradually moved to flirting, but because he had a girlfriend outside the house nothing happened and it was all very beautiful and romantic (assuming of course, you weren't his girlfriend). When they left the house he dumped his gf almost immediately, I think got engaged to Chantelle within a month, married later that year but got divorced the next. As far as I know it failed because they just had different lifestyles - he was more indy and quiet, she liked to party.

Did you see the celeb BB with Coolio? He took it waaaay too seriously for my liking, treated it completely like a competition and went on a lot about winning. I didn't like him. I think, but might be wrong, that he did not like Ulrika and she did not like him.

John is disgusting, and that's all I have to say about that.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hey, we got a banner!! Thanks Jimmer :-) :-).

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Ulrika and Coolio most definitely did not get along in their season. Coolio was very rude and agressive to the women, except for LaToya Jackson. Ulrika was very emotional because her youngest was only about 6 or 8 months old I think - she had a really hard time staying. I think Coolio knew the show well enough that if he could get the more popular people to walk, he could win because he would get the villain vote. It didn't work because Ulrika hung in there and won.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Victor was great in the DR - he had a following of people who loved his one-liners and tough guy act I think! Victor was also hysterical with the cold showers... when Emma and Michelle were fake evicted and went to the bedsit instead, they got to play pranks on HMs. They gave Victor cold showers. It was very funny and I'm sure when he's introduced, they will show that as part of his VT.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did Victor call himself something in the diary room? Or refer to himself in the third person? From my (dodgy) memory I seem to remember him doing a bit of an Enzo, and saying the Jungle Cats were controlling everything and actually what had happened had very little to do with them.

Josie's on BBLB! Re John James: "I haven't smoothed him over yet!"

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Davina says Victor and Michelle don't know they're going into the bedsit and not the main house. They have to share what Davina says is a small double bed. They're going to be there at least a couple of days.

And Davina will be interviewing Josie during tonight's show.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Who do you all want out tonight, Coolio or John?

I'm tempted to get Coolio out, because he's so annoying and full of himself. John is annoying but sometimes he's quiet and keeps himself to himself.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Victor called himself the "Slick Man" and more descriptively, 'Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P' - I did not remember that myself; I just saw it posted in a chat thread this am!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitters say virtually nothing today:

07:50 Having all slept like babies, some of the housemates are starting to stir. Coolio occasionally lets out the odd cough.
09:45 Ulrika is telling housemates about the shock task she had when she was last in the BB House
11:24 Housemates are reminiscing about Chantelle's former experience in the BB House
11:40 Ulrika is talking to Chantelle about marriage
14:33 Nick is certain there will be an eviction tonight and Chantelle is agreeing
15:16 Preston and Chantelle are talking about old times in the Bedroom
16:14 Nikki, the intrepid reporter is grilling Brian in the Garden.
17:49 Brian is doing Chantelle's hair. The babe is looking hot!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah yeah, thanks Sara! He sounded no different on BBLB.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I would actually prefer John to go - and I am surprised to hear myself implying that Coolio should stay! I was watching the quite boring feeds last night when everyone had gone to bed (I think Nikki and Brian may have been up for awhile). But the camera was on John in the pool. He is 70 years old and I get so stressed out everytime I see him getting in and out of that darn pool! Seriously, I know it's a stupid reason, but I am so worried he is going to slip... or stumble... it is causing me worry lines LOL!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I haven't really been watching and was surprised Josie walked already. I believe if she hadn't already won $100,000 and had to win this for money, she would have stayed, but as I said earlier, she just didn't 'fit' in this house. They are older and more worldly than she is and she had no one to boss around.

I actually think John helped her win the previous game. Everyone might have been afraid to go after her in voting so as not to incur his wrath.

For tonight, I'd like to see Coolio go. I've never liked him and esp. don't like men who are agressive toward women. Also, John would have to then stay another week. Did he just go in for one week and was assured he'd soon be out? Heh, heh..if so, the joke is on him.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
But Cricket - what about my pool stress with John? LOL - I can't take too much of Coolio either, but he is definitely not being aggressive this time around, more flirty. Some of the comments he makes to and about Makosi alone make me want to cover my ears, close my eyes, and and stomp my feet. He hangs on Chantelle, too which I think will get really old for her, really fast.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Josie's on BBLB! Re John James: "I haven't smoothed him over yet!"

Wait until she finds out he wasn't kidding about being a 30 second man.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
PS The banner is fantastic!!!!

THANK YOU JIMMER!!!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Josie seems so happy outside, I'm hoping that whatever John James does or doesn't do, or however quickly he does it, lol, Josie will realise it doesn't matter so much.

I've never thought of John McC as frail, whatever his age. I have a feeling he's staying tonight, so maybe you should steel yourself for that Sarasmile :P. Either way the eviction is a win-win tonight.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Jimmer has learnt from previous BBs to make sure there's lots of room for late entrants!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
John is getting boos and cheers from the crowd, whereas Coolio is just getting boos. I think Coolio's going.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Good, I don't like Coolio. He has a massive ego. I'm not fond of John, but it will really make him mad to still be there and lose his bet. He should be a riot from now on.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
But Cricket - what about my pool stress with John?

Lol, Sarasmile, at first I thought you were talking about the other John...so you mean this ummm...hunky old John. That's just a bit, whereas watching Coolio come on to these women is nauseating. He told Chantelle he'd wait for her on the outside. What in the world makes him think she wants him to??

One of the gals said Josie left because of 'drunk temptation.' She then said, "I hope he's happy, because we're not."Is there any way Josie heard John's voice outside when he was filming the video for her? Is that why she ran so quickly?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She might have done, although it sounded like he was calling after her as she was marching away, and she was saying no, no, as if she thought he was security. I think it really was one of those weird coincidences.

Shows how easy it is to leave the house if you want to though. You don't make a fuss and then just walk out the back door.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
She made it out fast, too because the other HMs were literally watching her from the living room and by the time they got to the open door, she was out of sight. She was on her way to the pub!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL Kitt - That's right! Not taking any chances with this one.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
First person evicted from Ultimate Big Brother is:

John!