TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Ultimate Big Brother: Archive through August 26, 2010 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think Josie might leave the house actually- she seems to be really emotional right now, and has said she wants to go..

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Josie is still upset but the HMs (Brian, Nikki and Ulrika especially) are trying to think of how to help pull her out of it.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I don't know what's going on with John - BB called the HMs to the couch this am and asked them if they all thought John was a nice HM. They agreed. When asked who thought he wasn't nice, no one raised their hands. John got up and left the room. So that looks to me like he passed his ToT task. However, he went to the DR and came out, called everyone together and said he would not participate or talk anymore (oh yes, we're on repeat). So he is acting like he failed the task and he is immune from eviction. But how could there be any type of eviction now anyway?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Preston just called to the DR and came out saying he had to nominate. I'm not sure anyone believes him. Except maybe Nikki - she's not ready to nominate and is freaking a little :-)

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
LOL - Josie asked Coolio if he had any money cuz she wanted to leave and go down to the pub, but she realized that if she went to the pub, she would want to go with everyone there! So, Ulrika got her a can of beer and sat at the carosel drinking and talking!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Breaking news - Josie has left via the same fire door that John went out in the garden! No sign of her return yet. I hope she comes back and is ok. But it doesn't look good.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
It has also been verified that Michelle Bass and Victor from BB5 will be going in to the bedsit on Friday and will have to keep their presence secret from the HMs - they will do the same thing that Emma and Michelle did: play pranks or give treats. Lotta people from BB5.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Doesn't look like Josie will be back:

In a Big Brother style twist John James was in the car park of the Big Brother compound as Josie made her way out of the show, “thank god you were here when I came out!” John James responded with “you’re so stupid! I love you so much!”

Josie then apologised to producers for not managing to make it through the entire show, “I’m so sorry guys. They’re all really nice people don’t get me wrong, I’m normal I’m not a celebrity I’m not like that. I couldn’t handle it no more.”

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
JJ must have been psychic or something- what are the odds she goes out right when he's there?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What a shame. Only two more weeks left, but easy to understand why. Hope her time with John James is everything she wants it to be. At least now I don't have to worry about her in the house ;).

Victor had almost a cult following - I never really understood why. To me that group (forgotten what they were called) were a bit like "the Brigade" are in BBUS. People who talk a lot and make out they control things but don't actually do much.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Official site says John James was there for "a task." BBLB might be one to watch.

The site also confirms they have nominated. I guess the phonelines will open after BBLB, but it doesn't give people long to vote if the eviction is tomorrow.

Wonder if John McC is acting up to get people to nominate him.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Jungle Cats, Kitt? Versus the Lipgloss B%$^#&s as I recall... LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's it, the Jungle Cats! Wonder if he and Nadia have made up, or that could be interesting.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She looks so happy and relaxed on BBLB, definitely the right decision for her. John James and Sam had made a video to cheer her up that they were going to play to her in the house, but she left before they did.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Coolio and John McC are up for eviction, voting lines open tomorrow morning, for the eviction tomorrow night!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Oh, I hope we get to see the video! That would have been really cute...
I wish she had stayed; I thought she'd make it. It kind of changes the show and I have to adjust to that!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It makes it a bit easier for me to watch, because I was worried about her feeling left out or upset about not knowing what's going on outside. And like someone mentioned upthread, she didn't really fit in, just because of her own thoughts about herself.

Plus she can get some fun time on BBLB and I'm sure she'll enjoy all that.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitters:

06:49 Coolio is talking in his sleep and winding up the housemates!
07:50 Coolio, Nick and Preston are at the Carousel talking mobile phones, video games and music
08:58 Ulrika is making a pot of tea with Brian keeping her company
09:36 Makosi is in the shower and Coolio is asking if he can clean her
10:16 Josie is up and getting dressed with Ulrika in the Bedroom
10:29 John is in the Diary Room wearing his 'evict me' banner
13:40 Housemates are wondering if John is on a secret task, because he is on a silence strike
14:30 Makosi is in the Diary Room, shedding some tears
15:35 House update! Josie has walked!
15:48 The remaining housemates are discussing Josie's departure. Nikki seems upset!
17:47 Makosi and Nikki are reminiscing about their respective Big Brother series'
18:18 Nikki is reciting a poem she wrote about Big Brother

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
ToT gave Nick a task - he gave him the names of the HMs nominated to write down on pieces of paper. Nick had to hide the papers in the house. Then Darren from BB1 came in and had to find them. Darren is now reading out the names of the two nominated and BB confirmed. Darren is leaving. And well, sorta anti-climactic.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Oh my, I can't believe how this thread has died. I just watched the HL show and my heart broke for Chantelle, then for Josie. SO sad for both of them.

I hope someone else is watching...

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
where did you find the highlights show to rewatch?/ what is wrong with Chantelle? Who is the new black guy in the house? I saw him earlier begging the TO to talk to him

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
ohh...is it the Darren that is mentioned above?

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I am watching, right now it's a yawn fest though. I loved the interaction between Brian & Josie but . . . I can't imagine Michelle & Victor doing much to spice it up. These folks have no motivation to stay & are just doing their time.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I know!! I was so bummed Josie left....I wanted to see her with a new group

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well you know I could always fill the thread with my inane chatter! Right now it would all be about Chantelle and Preston, and I think that might continue. Seriously, when do you ever get to spy on such a very private situation? I'm fascinated and a little obsessed. And still just a little in love with Preston.

Yes Christii, Darren was from BB1. He was the first one to realise Nick was writing notes telling people who he thought they should nominate, so he was there to re-enact that.

I think you're right, Willwillbe, motivation is the real problem here. Usually celeb BBs suffer the same way, and this time the "normal" ex-hms are pretty much the same as celebs.

I think Makosi still wants to play the game - I don't trust her tears for a minute, and although Nadia comforted her I think she was skeptical too. But Makosi has to have someone to beat, if beating them is what she wants to do, and I don't think anyone there is really going to play along. They might comfort her if she cries out of politeness, but I don't think she's going to be manipulating too many of them.

I don't remember being that impressed with Victor - all mouth and no trousers as far as I was concerned - and I don't see him creating much drama when actually faced with real people. I can however see him going on about what he's going to do when he leaves the bedsit - but it will all come to nothing when he actually joins the house.

And back to Chantelle and Preston, I don't know what to want with those two. I want them to realise they love each other, get back to gether and live happily ever after, however at the same time they're not that much older or different, so I know it would most likely end in tears, so I also want them not to realise they love each other, get back together, because they almost certainly won't live happily ever after. Sigh.