TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Ultimate Big Brother: Archive through September 03, 2010 users admin

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Gee - Ulrika failed this task the last time, too! LOL - no one wants to hear this song! Ever!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought last time she passed - that's good then, she won't feel quite as bad for failing this time!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Davina says the new person is a celeb. Wonder if it's Pete Burns?

Chantelle's mum looks just like her!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitters:

07:55 All is eerily quiet in the bedroom, not even a hint of a snore lingering in the air
08:10 Preston and Makosi are talking about divorce. Preston thinks future girls might be put of by his divorced status
09:32 The housemates have just been woken up by an ear splitting alarm... Nikki has a new task!
09:49 Nikki doesn't seem best pleased with her P.A Task, as she doesn't want to sit on a desk all day and take orders!
10:17 Victor and Nick are cooking bacon for breakfast
11:33 Nikki is moaning that PAs shouldn't have to squash oranges to make orange juice
12:01 Nikki has been asked by Pete to seperate paperclips into their respective colours
12:35 Victor just said that Nikki is wearing him, 'like a sombrero'.
14:24 Brian, Nikki and Chantelle just did a hilarious role play pretending that Brian was an agent calling Chantelle's PA
15:01 Nikki has just been called into Pete's office where the duo had a touching embrace
15:58 Michelle is busy rehearsing Pie Jesu with the gospel choir in the Task Room
16.18 Preston is cooking again in the Kitchen
17.04 Nominated housemates have received their suitcases

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Davina says Victor will have to marry (not really) the new mystery housemate. Now I can see Pete Burns being game for that, but Davina referred to the newbie as a "she," so that wouldn't work.

Makosi and Nadia got big boos, as did Nick and Ulrika. Nikki got cheers. Chantelle got luke warn cheers (crowd hadn't warmed up yet).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Makosi and Anthony:

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If Nadia wasn't going home before, she will be after Ulrika-plate-gate.

The new housemate, Victor's blushing bride, is

Vanessa Feltz!

The crowd are groaning and booing, not in a "ooo good, evil hm" kind of way, but in a "oh no not her" kind of way!!!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I was booing too. I doubt Vanessa Feltz can add much to the house at this point. Pete Burns must have been too expensive. He would have looked divine in a wedding gown

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did you see Pete the other day in BBLB? He's had very recent by the look of it, and very extreme plastic surgery. His face is all puffed up. I'd have loved him in the house though.

Vanessa's either going to sit around and be matronly with Ulrika, or she's going to go in to purposely shake things up, and she's going to tell the girls what's what. Mind you with, I expect, two of the "lipstick witches" gone tonight she's not going to have much of a target there.

Wonder if there'll be another vote to evict, or whether they'll be opening the lines for the winner?? I think they have to do an evict first because of Vanessa. No one's going to vote for her to win when she's just in there.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
You're right, Kitt - he did look puffy and a little unhappy - maybe he was in pain, too?
I kind of wish Ulrika and Nadia were leaving; I'd be ok with Makosi staying. She can be embarrassing to listen to, but she doesn't seem as miserable as Ulrika or as negative as Nadia. I think it's going to be Makosi and Nadia though.

Maybe Vanessa will join Victor and Nick, LOL - well here's hoping the last week is full of new and exciting tasks!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, the tasks are the things that are making it watchable. I think they'll have a few goodies up their sleeves. They'd better or it'll be an ultimate snoozefest.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Second evictee is:

Makosi!

Crowd were shouting "Get Makosi Out!" She says it's ok. They all heard only Chantelle and Nick getting cheers, everyone else getting boos at various levels.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The thing I don't like about Makosi is that she never admits to things being over the top, or being said for effect... if she'd just admit she showered outside for attention she'd be a great housemate.

I'm reading 41.7% for Makosi, but not directly from official sources yet.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Third evictee for UBB is:

Nadia!

Crowd were shouting "Get Nadia Out" this time round so she knew! They all looked shocked. Michelle looks particularly angry. Outside the crowd are cheering as well as booing.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I am so glad that is who went, they were my two least favorite of the house.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nadia got 33.2% of the vote.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The crowd are awful tonight. Booing her when she's crying?!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
And yet they were much nicer to Vanessa - doesn't match what I've seen on line about her...
Feel bad for Nadia - none of these guys deserve booing at this point.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, all she really did was speak her mind. She was a bit negative and bitchy, but nothing in the grand scheme of things. Not sure why the rabid John James fans are blaming her for getting Josie out either (bet that accounts for a lot of her vote, judging from the crowd), they were all going on to her about John James, not least of them McCririck.

The hms seem happy to see Vanessa too. She is often on the other shows so maybe she's really sweet behind the scenes.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Makosi just walked out of BBBM after Jerod Christmas asked her about the jacuzzi incident. She is back now after the break, but I hope they just stay away from the subject now. It's just annoying now. She talked about it all the time, but doesn't want anyone to bring it up again...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And now Nadia isn't going to be on there! Don't blame her but I'd have liked her to have stuck it through.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I would imagine that being on BBBM is difficult, I'm not sure I could handle even being in the audience. I did think that the HMs were a bit prepared for it though.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nadia wasn't expecting to be booed by the crowd though, so the thought of BBBM - traditionally not as kind as the crowd - would be pretty intimidating even if you were prepared. Davina does at least have some control of the BBBM people though, so if only she'd have gone in there and tried to be jolly it might have made a difference to what happens next.

I wish they'd have had the interview inside. Too many cruel people in the crowd.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I think Nadia got what she gave.
She is one of the most rude and obnoxious people I have ever seen and if she can't take it then she shouldn't dish it out.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well she said what she thought, but she wasn't normally malicious, just someone who had a short fuse and was in a bad mood almost all of the time in the house.

Regardless though, when they get out in the real world, if they're clearly and honestly upset then something more constructive than booing at someone's tears is in order. Big Brother is just pantomime, not real life and if the crowd are happy someone is in pain then they should really take a good look at themselves imo.