TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Ultimate Big Brother: Archive through August 24, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eighth in is

John McCririck

From Celeb BB 2005

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
How very interesting about Chantelle, Wilson. Wow, BB UK's shows are so much more thought out than ours.

Kitt, the peeps going in are being very nice to Josie and are all congratulating her, so maybe in that respect it's enough that she gets to compete against them. I'd like to have seen Makosi handle John. I'm not seeing her getting along with many of the women in there.

Oh noooo...John McCririck was a previous HG? I thought he was just a guest host on BBBM. Ugh!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I loved Chantelle and Preston - OMG Ulrika really did go in! LOL - she hated being in BB the first time - they all begged to go every eviction!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I just don't understand her going in either, but I will always be a big fan. I think there are going to be two groups: the quiet group (Josie, Chantelle, Preston, Ulrika) and the loud group (Nadia, Brian, Makosi). And McCririck by himself.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ninth in is

Coolio!

From Celeb BB 2009

If I remember rightly he did not get on with Ulrika. Or anyone really.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'll be shocked if the last one isn't Nasty Nick from season 1...

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt stated:
Aww her daughter asked her if she would be Josie's best friend!

Ohhh, what a sweet little girl. That would be nice for Josie.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Tenth is

Nikki!

From Big Brother 2006

I'm still not sure she's stable enough to go in the house, although she's sounding more calm.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Here comes trouble...and I don't even know her.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I wish Michelle Bass had gone in
I really liked her!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Cricket-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Grahame

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eleventh and final person in UBB is

Nasty Nick Bateman!

From BB1 in 2000!

Wilson wins ;).

I can't imagine how he'll fit in, he always seems very standoffish to me.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
How much you want to bet Nick gets himself disqualified AGAIN...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I could see him getting fed up and just walking too.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
What was that Davina said at the end? I didn't understand - are 2 more going in, maybe as secret HMs like in BB6?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Davina says the Tree of Temptation is going to ask McCririck to do a task tonight.

Of course they're assuming McCririck actually washes and therefore enters the bathroom.

BBBM or live feed... I'm actually tempted by the live feed for once!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
and FYI Cricket- Nick was famously tossed out of the house in season one for sneaking a pen in and trying to influence nominations- the incident made the show a hit in the UK basically..

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Don't know Sara, I missed it... only heard the bit about the ToT.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Again...WOW, Wilson. Thanks for the info. Nikki went through something major when she was very young. Since she's had her own show and has a job now writing articles (don't know what kind of mag she writes for) hopefully, she has grown up somewhat. However, she let it be known right away that if a certain person was in there, it wouldn't be good.

I wonder if Ult. BB will be more relaxed as well in not penalizing the HM's as much as they usually do. I'm not wanting to see more tantrums after John, that's for sure, so I do hope she's over them. On the other hand, if everyone gets along great, it would make for boring feeds.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
and of course that "certain person" is in the house..I think after the niceties wear off, things will heat up quickly....

..and I heard Endemol picked up the lease on the BB house set for 3 years- good hedge of their bets, and I think the odds are very likely C5 will be doing a version next year (though they might revamp it- combine the US rules with some UK twists)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I read @ DS that there will be 2 more HG's entering the house on Friday. Anyone here heard about that?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The thing about Nikki's tantrums was that they weren't negative to the group... or not much. She had her little explosion in herself, and whined and fretted, but she wasn't one of those negative people. She's irritating but I always found her likeable. Well, almost always!

I don't know why she doesn't like Chantelle though.

I think McCririck, Coolio and Nick are going to be the Johnny No-Mates. Hopefully McC and Coolio will be out on Friday.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Yes - Davina just said on BBBM that 2 more HMs are going in on Friday. I heard her say "not through the front door" on the show - she didn't say much else but 2 are going in.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Davina just confirmed there will be 2 more HM's entering the house. The guest on the show (prev. BB HG) said Aislyne should be in there.

Is Nasty Nick a creepy type of guy, Kitt?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'd love Aisleyne to go in.

I don't know if Nick is creepy, as much as boring and a bit calculated. I think he'll be quite happy to cheat, if cheating is possible.

just come out of my BB induced haze and realise it's hot - looked at the thermometer and it's 103 degrees outside and 81 degrees in the house!!!