TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Ultimate Big Brother: Archive through August 28, 2010 users admin

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Steeled myself but didn't need to Kitt! LOL. My stress level has decreased a great deal. Now Coolio will make it go right back up!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it will be good not to have to see John and without him dominating conversations (when he's not silent) some other stuff might start to develop. Just got to avoid Coolio mauling the girls now.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow, he got 50.6%! It was "the closest vote in Big Brother history!"

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Bit of an anticlimax for Victor and Michelle to go into the bedsit when they were expecting lots of excitement.

They have the same set up as before. TV and headsets so they can hear what's going on with the house.

Newbies:

michellevictor
Michelle Victor

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Tonight Mr Snuggles the Clown is going to enter the house. Mr Snuggles is an evil clown!

Michelle wants him to visit Coolio. Victor isn't so sure, says Nikki. BB NEEDS a decision! They choose Nikki.

She is going to FREAK OUT!! Is she the one who said she hated clowns anyway!?

Mr Snuggles looks pretty horrible.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That is one creepy looking clown.

Brian's protecting someone, I think it's Ulrika. I remember one of them saying they were scared of clowns.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If anyone is watching BBBM, Bob Mortimer, the guest on the right, was one of the hosts of Shooting Stars, the quiz show Ulrika was on where they did very very silly things.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I think it was Brian who said he didn't like clowns. Not sure though.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Rex's twitter (being manned by Mo) has confirmed the clown is indeed Rex.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
It's so funny that they KNOW it's Rex! Does anyone have LF on? I can only find BBBM, which is fine, but I hate missing the LF right now!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nope, stuck on BBBM. I'm hoping the highlights will show a lot!

And John's still being coy about the "girlfriend" definition. He should have least have practiced "I'd like her to be" or a phrase like that!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
They must feel so uncomfortable. I hope Josie takes her time with him and reconnects with her family first so she has the strength and stability behind her. Once she's regrouped, then she should spend time with John James and decide what she thinks of him and what people are saying. This is still stressful for her.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She's handling it really well though. I'd think she'd have a lot of appointments over the next few days so I hope she does get to connect with people she can trust.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
From DS it seems like Coolio and Nadia had quite a serious argument. The cameras were on the bedsit for a while and now Nadia's in the garden and upset and Coolio is telling Chantelle that Nadia wanted a confrontation and he got crazy.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Coolio is already changing tactics...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lots of quite convincing stuff on DS that Mr Snuggles is NOT Rex. It seems to be a guy who does this around London for a living. Scary.

http://not4kids.com/

I think Rex's twitter comment was him playing with his fans.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I couldn't see Rex in there myself, but he had a lot of makeup on and Rex doesn't have overly distinctive features. Nikki said she recognized his hands?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, funny. It must have made it a bit less scary for them at least, thinking it was Rex.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 27, 2010 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
LOL - Victor and Michelle both admitted that they took a heart shaped spoon from their BB house! They are really bonding

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Just announced on the feeds by BB: "By mutual agreement, Coolio has left the BB house." I don't know why exactly, maybe the Nadia argument.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I guess it was the Nadia argument because I can't find anything else. The HMs seem relieved he's gone; he caused them a lot of stress. Chantelle is the only one who seems upset about Coolio leaving.

Michelle and Victor have been allowed in the garden while the HMs are on inside lockdown. They are going to mess with people's clothes and the chairs just to bother everyone!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
2 walks and an eviction so far- at this rate, they won't last 2 weeks..

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Stu from BB9 has just come in as Nadia's slave for an hour or so... I think Michelle and Vic gave it to her as a treat. He is dressed as a gladiator (?)

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
The clown sounds fun, but I really miss Josie...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Coolio's gone!? Last night there was some speculation on DS that the argument with Nadia was because he made repeated references to her being transsexual. They also heard him using the n word, and of course people have been ejected from the house before for using that. Wonder what they'll show in today's highlights.

Got to go and do Saturday stuff. Isn't it annoying when real life gets in the way of fantasy life ;).