TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Ultimate Big Brother: Archive through September 03, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Does anyone think they had a pretty tasteless Anthony task planned, and they scrapped it because Makosi keeps saying she doesn't want to see him? It's odd that yesterday they said he was going in and today he didn't.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Ahmed has just shown up in the garden - smashing plates... another one from BB5?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
And he has already been called by BB to leave. Very strange.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's a little bizarre. Did he smash a plate or two during a tantrum one time? It wasn't exactly a fun thing to be recreated.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Yes, that's all I really remember about him was taking plates into the back yard and smashing one after another. I guess he was another Jungle Cat, too. Well, he looked good, so it must have just been a drive by smashing.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He was the patsy (think that's the word?) of the Jungle Cats. They used him to get people riled up and then vote their way. I'm surprised he would come back, he didn't seem to have much of a sense of humour about it all. I wonder what the other Jungle Cat is doing, the Scottish one. He spent hours of each day preening himself.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I think Jason, the other Jungle Cat, slipped into obscurity. I seem to remember that he was not happy with the outcome of the show and his image. I don't think he did anything with BB after BB5.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well I guess he's been doing little else but working out all this time...

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_showbiz/735205/Muscleman-claims-Daniel-Craig-and-Brad-Pitt-arent-as-fit-as-him.html

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Jason always was a bit odd... no girlfriend for 12 years!!!! That is a strange life choice, if you can consider that living.

There is a video on channel 4 of Ahmed when he came in the house. It's actually pretty good because he FREAKS everyone out!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He'd freak me out, he always has such a serious look on his face!

It's a shame with so many good people in the house, that I just can't get very excited by it. I like all of them really (except maybe Makosi) but it just seems like it's all been done before - which obviously it has. And Victor's having a good stab at creating something, anything, to get the house going but for most of them there just doesn't seem to be any impetus to do anything.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Anthony Hutton is currently in the nest - the HMs are all inside on lockdown. Makosi is wearing the green body suit with ping pong balls all over it so Anthony is probably going to meet with her. LOL.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Makosi and Anthony are having a "date" in the backyard. Both are making their amends and being overly nice. They did joke that they would have to go in the pool at some point, but Makosi doesn't have her bikini... kind of a let down meeting.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Marco from BB5 also came in the house... not sure if he even did anything except say hello and then he left. He has hair and looks really different, but good.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He was on BBLB yesterday or the day before, and I didn't recognise him at all! I had to look him up on google to work out who he was.

I'm behind - haven't seen yesterday's show yet.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
KateCtweets

Ulrika's hubby has just sent a plane over the house flying a message in Swedish saying 'We love you Ulrika'. I want me a hubby like that

awwww

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitters:

09:04 Preston is the first housemate awake this morning. He's sticking the kettle on as we speak...
09:30 The alarm has gone off - in the form of The Kinks! Housemates are having a little jig in the Bedroom
10:34 Victor is talking to Nick & Preston about who they think is the best James Bond
11:48 Nadia, Chantelle & Victor have received a Restrospecive Task. They must recreate Chantelle's song 'I Want It All'
12:27 Ulrika just received a message from a plane in Swedish: "Vi älskar dig, Ulrika!" = "We Love You, Ulrika!"
12:51 Makosi's been given a green suit complete with ping pong balls attached and told that it's technology to cut her out of the show!
14:34 Makosi and Anthony are on their 'date' - and some truths are coming out!!
14:43 Makosi has suggusted that she and Anthony go on holiday together after the show! They're now talking baby names!
14:56 Nikki's just stolen the hamper from the date! Big Brother ordered her to put it back but she said "too late mate!" and ran inside
16:05 Chantelle and Victor are singing to their hearts content in the Living Room
16:55 Nikki is telling Brian about her past relationships
17:28 Chantelle is eating a wholesome bowl of porridge... good effort!
18.02 Victor is practising 'I want it all'

On BBLB Anthony said he and Makosi discussed the hot tub incident, so maybe it will appear on the highlights.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Special Guest HMs are showing up to dance with Brian for his nostalgia task. Marco was first, then Sam and Amanda, then Glynn. I didn't get to see any of them because they come and go very quickly. The last two came and went while I was at lunch!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Fight between Nadia and Ulrika, because of a smashed plate during dinner. Both shouting, Ulrika crying, Brian trying to negotiate -

Nadia is now out in the garden crying and complaining. She was saying earlier that Ulrika does not even want to be on the show, that she didn't even get the idea of the show.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh dear. I get Ulrika (not in this incident, haven't seen it, but in general) but she is sure rubbing people the wrong way in the house.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Task News:
Today Nikki will be a high power personal assistant to Big Brother 7 winner Pete Bennett. Pete has a very busy day today and can occasionally be very busy and demanding. To complete her part of the shopping task she must perform a series of designated tasks.
Big Brother allows Nikki a quick toilet break, but instructs her that she must return to her desk immediately afterwards. This sends the BB7 drama queen off into one of her trademark tantrums, as she complains to Brian about how much she hates the task and claims it is making her feel faint.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 5:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Chantelle also correctly predicts that tonight's live show could see Michelle perform 'Pie Jesu' to the eviction crowd.
Davina - who is a self-confessed 'Big Brother' addict - had planned to stay in the compound for a full 24 hours, but is now set to leave before bedtime.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Who put my BB IPod on replay?
The nostalgic tasks have mostly been boring. I would think for anyone to be crowned "Ultimate" they would have to be entertaining doing new and unexpected things...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the info. I wonder who they're going to send in. They really do need someone lively.

Oh Nikki! I'm looking forward to seeing Pete though.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That Nick and Ulrika singing Endless Love video had to get 83K views by (their) lunchtime for them to pass - it only got 50K so they failed! Don't know if people are like me and know that the chance of a BB video actually playing is about nil, so don't bother anymore, or if they're just not interested. Possibly the latter ;).