TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Ultimate Big Brother: Archive through September 01, 2010 users admin

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
after reading all the Anti Nadia hate on DS, i want to clarify my prev post since I realize it could be taken a number of ways.

I was writing theorizing what Coolio may have thought. I also wrote it based on genetics NOT on her mental / emotional outlook OR that Legally Nadia IS TO be accepted as female.

I've seen plenty of women who could easily have been men and we ALL are a balance of male/ female energies. When I stated Nadia Seemed masculine, i didnt mean she was still "a man" in my viewpoint.

Disclaimer over and Thx to anyone who was tempted to call out my poorly worded prev post...but chose not to.

reading the Vitriol at DS has made me want to make sure I'm not associated with 'that' viewpoint.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I pop back and forth to there during the day to get info and it's just awful at the moment. Really makes you sad.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 30, 2010 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today's going on, in 140 chars or less:

09.37 The house are now all up
10.22 Preston and Chantelle are chatting in the Bedroom
10.55 Victor is pleased that Michelle is coming out of her shell
12.12 Nominations have started!
12.59 Ulrika is telling Michelle how unclean the House is
13.33 Makosi is explaining Karma to Nikki
13.52 Brian has not reacted well to his chilli challenge
14.57 Preston has just finished his 'brain-freeze' challenge
15.13 Ulrika has just had a cake dropped on her head
15.37 Nick has come out of the Diary Room covered in gunk
15.50 Michelle feels like she isn't part of the group yet
16:20 Nikki is finally giving her nominations, she's getting shocked wearing the famous red suit as she does though!
18:15 The housemates have been told that they will be taking part in a team building task. More details will be revealed to them later

The nominations were "nostalgic nominations," and they each did a bit of an old task while nominating. Victor and Michelle could not nominate and could not be nominated.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 30, 2010 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It will be a DOUBLE eviction on Friday and because the voting is spread out, SIX people are up for eviction!

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
NICK: 4 noms
MAKOSI: 3 noms
CHANTELLE: 2 noms
NADIA: 2 noms
NIKKI: 2 noms
ULRIKA: 2 noms

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, August 30, 2010 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Chantelle also got shocked in the red suit for her nominations. Nikki refused her task when she went in because she had to brush her teeth with funky tofu or something. She just would not do it, so they changed her task to the buzzer one that Chantelle had.

Housemates have just begun a team building task designed to help everyone to get to know the new housemates Victor and Michelle.

In the task, housemates will be pitted against BB1's Craig in a race to build a shed. The ten housemates will build one shed with only conventional screwdrivers to use and Craig will build the other shed on his own but with an electric screwdriver.

If the housemates manage to build their shed quicker than Craig they will receive a special reward from Big Brother.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, August 30, 2010 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
LOL - at the end of the task, Craig pulled Brian and Chantelle up front and said that he had to choose one of them to go home; he was there to replace someone! Then he said actually, all the HMs had to decide which one to go - he's really cute and did admit he is kidding.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, August 30, 2010 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Talking of BB US, did you notice a couple of BB UK things on this season. First the robot (and he wasn't a Titan, I'll just say that), and now this week they've had to wear hand puppets, and talk through them. Hope someone on BBUK got royalties ;)

I was wondering about that as well, Kitt. Surely it's not a coincidence?? If BB U.S. producer is going to copy from BB UK, I wish she would pick the no talking about noms idea up and let them talk about the DR sessions. However, our BB is much too scripted to let the real DR sessions out.

I've heard more than one housemate say the DR was trying to steer them in a different direction from where they wanted to go this year.

It's a bummer there are so many up. I hope the right one goes home.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, August 30, 2010 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Watching today's Highlights Show and thought it was astute of Victor to pick up on the fact that Brian tends to attach himself to a popular female in the house.

Ulrica in DR:

"Nikki's job is whining"

Amen! She looks and whines like a 12-yeal-old girl. I want to like her, but the whining/crying need to go.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 30, 2010 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was funny how Victor got offended when Brian used the words (argumentative etc.) to describe him, when really that's what he tried to be last time. He's a funny guy, I suspect he's actually a really, really nice guy, but he's always (on bb) seemed to try to be the hard man.

I think he and Michelle are going to pick up the house a bit.

To me it's odd Victor and Nick think people are sucking up to Brian. Brian just seems so much like the most entertaining person in there, it would be natural to be around him for a bit of stimulation.

I can't help but like Nikki. She would be hard to live with, but she's very appealing.

I wonder who's going... six people means there's no easy way to save the big characters. I hope Nadia doesn't go but there seems like a lot of bad feeling and blame out there towards her. I think there's a good chance Makosi will go.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, August 30, 2010 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Since these are mostly new people to me, I can only go by what I've seen so far. I don't like Makosi and Nick. I love Brian, Victor and Nikki. Preston and Ulrika just seem boring to me. Nadia is funny, but can be mean. I'm also on the fence about Michelle and Chantelle.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 30, 2010 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm not sure about Michelle. I think last time through she was mostly involved in her showmance, got a bit controlling over him, and then the public voted her out. She strikes me as someone who could be selfish and conniving, but that's just a feeling, nothing she's yet done.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, August 30, 2010 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I love Michelle. Anyone who can seriously say "Stuey Pants" and not lose it to giggles will always have my vote. Vic and Nick are hilarious to me and I hope they do become the evil duo - neither of them is evil per se, but I hope they shake things up with some evil plans
I really think that probably Ulrika and Makosi will go - maybe Nadia, but probably not, she's pretty protected. The incident between her and Coolio seemed so stupid and blown out of proportion, that I wonder if it wasn't staged... Coolio had a gig - he wanted some publicity, but he also wanted to get out.
Brian and Vic are classic DR people so I'm glad they will be around toward the end... cuz the end of this is going to come very quickly after Friday's live show.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Poor old Chicken Stu!

I think the incident with Nadia and Coolio was just the culmination of a lot of events with Nadia and Coolio - the DR said something like "continued harrassment and targetting" of another hm is against the rules. I think there was a lot we didn't see. I understand why they didn't show the contentious stuff, but it did end up making Nadia look like she had exploded over nothing.

I hope Ulrika is safe. They moan about her being boring or bitchy but I don't think there's the strength of feeling against her. I do wonder though if Victor fans, who want Nick to stay, will target her, as I should think Nick will gain a few votes.

I think it will be Makosi for sure, and probably Nadia. I'd think Chantelle is safe (and Brian, but he's not up) but the others, you never know.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BBLB's just said Anthony Hutton (the one from the hot tub with Makosi) is going in the house tomorrow for a task!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitters:

10:14 Nadio is plucking her eyebrows whilst Michelle brushes her hair
10:15 Victor, Nick, Nikki and Preston are singing old TV theme tunes
11:11 Housemates have been given a new task - they're to become Majorettes!
11:19 Preston is practising his baton twirling in the Bedroom. However Brian has found that it's a useful prop for his dancing routine
11:53 Brian seems to be taking over Nikki's choreographing for the Majorette routine
13:31 Brian gives Chantelle a massage in the Garden
14:14 Ulrika is talking to Nadia about naturalisation
15:01 Victor tells Chantelle that he would really have liked to have gotten to know Coolio
15::26 Victor and Nick are talking football - showing that they are the real men of the House
16:47 Housemates are having a break from dancing in the Garden and talking about their favourite tasks ever
18:15 Housemates are in the Bedroom getting ready for the big event

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I don't want Ulrica to go, but she has been saying she misses her family and feels like she isn't fitting in. I hope the public doesn't vote her out because of that.

Makose needs to go..the sooner the better. She can say she's a different person from her BB all she wants, but she is the exact same person. First, she tells Chantelle and Preston that she (Makosi) feels there is still something between them and they should work on it. They say no and Chantelle leaves. In the next breath Makosi seems to be coming on to Preston and asks to come in the hot tub with her. I couldn't help but feel she wants them to get together so she can try to steal Preston from Chantelle. That's what she does. She wants to see if she can get the guy another girl wants....so devious.

Because Nadia goes over the top every time there is a disagreement, I'd like to see her go as well. I really want Nick to stay for awhile. He's finally loosening up a bit.

How is Nadia protected? Who are her friends in the house?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I meant Nadia is protected in the outside world - she has a huge fan base so I can't see her going quite this early. I agree about Ulrika - she talks a lot about missing her family and not feeling well. She did the same thing on CBB, but to be honest, she played so well against Coolio, I think people wanted to keep her around so they never voted her out. I don't think that will work this time though - especially with Coolio gone so soon.

I also agree about Makosi - by the end of her season, she kind of creeped me out and I was really hoping she had changed. But she hasn't and I still get uncomfortable listening to her talk...

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Brian in bathroom chatting with ToT - but Michelle interrupted, so he will have to go back later.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yey, tree!

In a vote to evict with so many up, I don't know how Nadia's fans are going to save her, unless they all gang together to vote for someone who's going to get what they think is the third most votes (Ulrika or Nick, I'd guess??).

Victor's just said he's single. I thought he was married last time through.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I've heard Vic talk about "his son and his mother" several times. He never said my ex-wife... I got the impression that he was never married but I'm not sure.
Brian failed his ToT task. He had one hour to get 3 HMs to admit they were the most "famous" - he tried with Nikki and Ulrika, but couldn't get them to do it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh boy, how will Brian take the Tree's punishment??

So Anthony is coming in today (or has already been there and gone.) I have to leave for awhile, but will try to watch all of today's feeds when I get home, as I don't want to miss him in the house.

I want to see how Makosi acts around him. I'm not understanding why she is in the house from their season and he isn't.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitters should have some time stamps for you, Cricket:

09:04 Victor is up and facing the day! Begining with... coffee!
09:59 Michelle has dubbed Ulrika "a strange one" and said that she "doesn't 100% belong here"
10:15 Nadia and Makosi are saying how they miss their cars and shopping
12:13 Ulrika is talking about having her children. Brian says 4 is a good number to have.
12:42 Housemates have received their new Shopping Task - to recreate classic BB task from the last 11 years.
12:49 Michelle has taken a dip in the pool. Makosi is telling her that she didn't like the way John James spoke to Josie
14:59 Brian, Chantelle & Victor are discussing why Makosi got so upset over 'the pool incident'
13:44 Ulrika is singing Endless Love, practising for her task. Victor says she has a nice voice.
15:07 Makosi has just been stung by a wasp in the Garden
16:01 Chantelle and Michelle are bronzing very well in the Garden sun
16:29 Slick Vic is making the housemates laugh in the Garden
17:06 Makosi is dancing in the Diary Room
18:14 Makosi is trying to tell Brian that he annoys her

Just watching BBLB and they're showing Makosi saying Anthony only won because of her bringing attention to him. Anthony's there and it sounds like he hasn't been in the house yet. He's going in the house now, during the show!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Anthony's not in the house, he's in the camera runs! Boooo, let down!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Makosi has the task to make herself unpopular to the other housemates, but the other HMs have the task to ignore Makosi's attempt to do so, and to make her feel even more loved and popular.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Makosi's task seems really funny:

On Big Brother 6, as 'Big Brother's unluckiest Housemate', Makosi's secret mission was to gain the most nominations. Again, Big Brother names Makosi as the unluckiest Housemate – this time however, everyone else is in on the joke.

Makosi will be called to the Diary Room and told that for the next hour she must try and become the most unpopular housemate. However, in a sneaky twist, Makosi's fellow housemates will all watch this Diary Room conversation on their plasma screen, and will be told by Big Brother that the real secret mission is to ignore anything Makosi does in her attempt to make herself unpopular, and should instead tell her how popular she is!

Later this afternoon, Makosi will be presented with a gift wrapped box, inside which is her coveted mobile phone. Unluckily for Makosi, it has no battery. Other unlucky things will happen to Makosi throughout the course of the task - so stay tuned!

Makosi will also be told she will be cut out the show – we give her a green body suit covered in ping pong balls to wear explaining that it is technology to delete her from the show.