TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Ultimate Big Brother: Archive through September 09, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I hope she leaves even if Five do take it - I'd like her to continue because I enjoy her, but the show would be bound to change, and it wouldn't be the same, I think she'd look back and wish she'd left when it did its big finale.

Twitters:

09:12 Ulrika, Chantelle, Victor and Vanessa are all up before the dreaded alarm this morning
09:19 Vanessa tells Urlika that she can't stop thinking about tonight's eviction
09:26 Ulrika is telling Vanessa she is still scared by the thought of 'Mr Snuggles' the clown
09:30 Big Brother wakes up the sleeping housemates with a long burst of the dreaded alarm
09:45 Victor is complaining after yet another cold shower from Big Brother
11:17 Head to the site for highlights of yesterday's dance auditions. http://bit.ly/duzvsx See Nick 'dancing like a giraffe'
11:32 Chantelle has just been cajoling Brian to rub moisturiser into her feet
11:56 Ulrika has been talking about her days presenting Gladiators
12:45 Nick and Victor have decided to follow Brian round the House for a bit to wind him up and entertain themselves
14:12 Davina is in the House!! She has bumped into an old friend...
14:15 Davina is reading messages from home to the housemates. Chantelle is the lucky first recipient
15:00 Davina has departed with an emotional farewell to the gang
15:36 Victor says he is gutted that the show is coming to an end
17.04 Preston is doing impressions of Big Brother
17.22 Vanessa is packing her suitcase

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eviction show has started!

Mild boos for Michelle, Vanessa and Nick both got a mixture of loud boos and loud cheers.

eta: phone lines have phoned (1.13pm) so I'm guessing the first person is out at the end of this hour??

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Poor old Chantelle's a wreck. Can't see her recovering before Friday.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Guess not - on the eviction this hour!

If anyone's watching streaming, in the break the G named person is showing the Derren Brown special Davina mentioned - he's an illusionist and usually pretty good, in an over the top way, and well worth watching.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I'm watching the end of the illusionist show but missed the beginning... did the guy in the airplane know this was a test or was he misled to be on the airplane?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's totally misled, he wanted to be on a gameshow and was told he had to take a flight, then this "happened."

And there were lots of stages before this, where they tested his ability to step out of his comfort zone, and he went from basically just sitting on his sofa all evening in a daze to doing more and more daring things. Some of them I'm not sure could be recommended...!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And the fourth person evicted from Ultimate Big Brother is:

Michelle!

Reasonably good response by the crowd!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt - it seemed like a good show; wish I had watched all of it!

SO good to see a non-booing eviction! I like Michelle, but I thought she might leave.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Michelle got 39.3% of the vote. Not much over a third really.

And the fifth person evicted from Ultimate Big Brother is:

Vanessa!

She got 31.3% of the vote.

Cheers, this is a well behaved crowd :-).

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Not too well behaved. Someone tried to get on stage but security took him out right away.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And of course if my maths still works, Nick got 29.4%.

Lines are open for a vote to WIN!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wasn't sure if the intruder liked Vanessa or didn't!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Hug her or kill her, you decide....

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
we need new phrases for Marcus Bentley to record ;)

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
From Channel 4 website:

Today is a sad day...

This afternoon Big Brother will be holding a funeral service in the garden to commemorate the death of the show. The good reverend Marcus Bentley will be hosting the ceremony and delivering a eulogy as the housemates bury a casket containing items that are symbolic of memories from the various series.

After the ceremony the housemates will celebrate with a fancy dress wake party in the house, where they will be joined by Titan the robot for one last dance.

Get the tissues ready, it’s going to be emotional…

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I am trying to get emotional about it but something has just sucked the fun out of it for me this season. A lot of it is the Nadia thing, and the comments at DS about her and some BB11 people before her, and the crowd booing so nastily instead of pantomimey and... Also I thought the Ultimate BB was going to be sooooo good, and while it hasn't been bad (except for the Nadia thing) it's been a bit blah.

How are you all feeling about it?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
The BB "funeral" is playing out on the feeds now. They have just rained down flower petals into the garden. The open grave in the garden is a tad creepy.

Oh, I have to admit that I've always had a huge crush on Marcus Bentley... he is currently in the garden by himself (they must be getting extra footage of him) and even in that priestly robe, I think he's just adorable.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitters:

07:38 Preston is up and at them today, buttering some toast and boiling the kettle with intention!
08:22 Chantelle is awake now too, Preston asks her if she thinks that he looks tired
08:34 Preston is chatting to Chantelle while she is in the shower
09:06 Nick jokes that Bob Righter looks like a 'sinister uncle'
09:12 Nick tells Preston that Chantelle should sing her 'Kandyfloss' hit in the Eurovision song contest
09:46 Big Brother plays classical music 'Time to say goodbye' by Andrea Bocelli into the House instead of the usual wake up alarm
09:53 The housemates are expecting an epic task today after Preston realises that today's action will be shown to the public tomorrow
10:27 Nikki says that she thinks Ultimate Big Brother has flown by and can't believe she's been in the House 17 days already!
11:06 Chantelle is talking to Brian about her relationship with Preston
12:57 Preston says he is going to miss living in such a cool house with a pool
All the housemates are in the Bedroom after it started raining in the Garden
13:37 Brian is telling the other housemates about his appearance on Celebrity Come Dine With Me: The Big Brother Winners special
13:52 The housemates have just been told that today's task will be to take part in a funeral for Big Brother
14:06 Everybody is getting changed into their black suits and dresses in preparation for the funeral
14:54 The housemates are still writing their eulogies in preparation for Big Brother's funeral this afternoon
15:54 Victor says that Josie wouldn't have won Ultimate Big Brother if she'd have stayed
16.24 Housemates are bitching about John James!
17.41 Housemates are all dressed up and awaiting the funeral in the Living Room
18.11 The funeral is over and housemates are all a bit overwhelmed by it all
18.21 Ulrika thinks that Marcus Bently is 'adorable'

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder what Marcus will do now. It must be odd to be known for your voice.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I felt the UBB show was a bit "blah" too, Kitt. I think mostly because last year, on the "10th Anniversary" show, they repeated a lot of tasks, I was really hoping for something a bit fresher. It all seemed a lot of same ole, same ole.

And yes, the online "fighting" about the Nadia situation, Makosi, Coolio and even John James and Josie, Corin, et.al, just wore me out!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Sarasmile, I have a major crush on Marcus Benley's voice. I'd love to have him record books that I could listen to instead of music while I walk.

I expected more from UBB also. I'm not exactly disappointed, but it's hard to get worked up about who wins or loses.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Titan the Robot is back in the house... the HMs are all in various costumes. Nick is wearing the mole costume!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm with those of you that thinks UBB is not exactly what I expected...kind of ho hum. Victor is right that Josie wouldn't have won UBB, but I would have liked to have seen her in the house longer so she could see what a more realistic BB was about. Because her's was the last BB, the producers weren't as strict and it seemed they went for a majority of youngsters. I so behind in watching everything...going to try to watch some highlights and the eviction tonight.

Thanks for the regards re my surgery, Kitt...it's tomorrow, so I'll be typing with my left hand...ought to be fun, lol since I'm right-handed. When is the actual last day of UBB? I don't know why I thought it was only a total of 14 days. Weird. Has the voting started for the winner of UBB?

I still don't know whom I want to win.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
While you're in surgery, Cricket, we'll be watching the finale! It's tomorrow, all four hours of it, starting 11.30am board time. Maybe it'll be a nice thing to watch when you're recovering from surgery... I hope they can really pull it together, some series have been so good it really deserves to go out with a bang. Best wishes for the surgery.

I want Brian to win. Apparently Nikki's odds to win are getting better, but although I like her I hope she doesn't win, she's good to watch but must be pretty difficult to live with.

Must go watch today's show..!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ok, maybe I am a bit more emotional about the show ending than I thought - tears for Davina and tears when Nikki said this was the first time she'd ever put on weight outside of a hospital. Even Nick was sweet. And I'm still a little in love with Preston, sigh.