TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Ultimate Big Brother: Archive through August 23, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Starts Tuesday August 24th, 12-2.50pm board time. Ends Friday September 10th.

There have been a lot of rumours of contestants, but the latest list I've seen is:

1) Brian dowling
2) Nikki Graham
3) Aisleyne
4) Mikey (BB9)
5) Chantelle
6) Preston
7) John McCorick
8) Brian Belo
9) Michelle Bass
10) Craig Phillips
11) Charley (BB8)
12) Dane Bowers
13) Siavash
14) BB11 Winner

NOT official - still just speculation. They're pretty much the ones who go on BBLB though, so it wouldn't surprise me if most of those are correct.

I loved Preston the first time round! I thought Dane Bowers was nice and normal.

If that list is right pleeeeease can John McCririck go first?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I found it! If John McCririck goes in the only one who will be friends with him will be Mikey if he goes in. He can't see what a mess John is. I cannot stand looking at him, listening to him or knowing what he thinks. He is just a mess all the way around. I hope that one is wrong.

I only know a few of the names you listed. Are there any other horrid people possibly going in?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just him and Mikey, as far as I remember. Charley was awful in her year, but I think a dose of public opinion and a few years has made her more bearable.

People loved Craig during BB1, but I found him a bit... superior? maybe? Not sure what he's like now, except 10 years older. People tend to have strong opinions about Aisleyne but I liked her.

Did you see the Celeb BB the year Chantelle and Preston went in? She was a normal BB applicant (non-Celeb) but they put her in and made her pretend she was a pop singer from a famous girl group. She's not very bright and seems to have made a name as a party girl, but she was sweet, at least back then. Preston was in a band at the time, don't know what's happened to him now, and he and Chantelle fell in love. Got engaged not long after the show, got married that year... and divorced the next. They are meant to still be on good terms.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I saw Charlie's year. Did not see Chantelle and Preston, but have seen her on BBLB. My favorite memory is of Charlie yelling at Brian, telling him she wasn't kidding while dressed as a clown. I can get a fit of giggles just thinking about that one. I'd have loved to see Charlie and JJ1 go at it, but fortunately he won't be there. I love Nikki and Siavash so I am really looking forward to it. If Josie goes in, as she well might, She will add nothing and get along with all of them. I think Mario would be interesting with that group especially if he gets in a mood. I think Dave, JJ2 and Andrew would be out first.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Actually my least favorite on that list other than McCririck is Siavash. I never liked him that much. Everyone else is pretty good.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I love it when an argument breaks out when they're in costume, makes it so hilarious to watch.

I liked Siavash but he was so wishy washy. Make up your mind already! From the tv schedule it looks like there would be a multiple eviction the first Friday, so I think (if that list is correct) as long as McCririck is up he'd go in a two out decision, he'd probably go in a one out decision. Then we can have two weeks without him being disgusting.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
The few times I've seen McCririck he has turned my stomach. He is just so awful and he says such awful things. I really liked Siavash in the beginning before he fell under whats-her-name's spell. He did play it too safe as far as the game went, but I enjoyed his outfits. Him falling over in the diary room was another memorable moment.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 12:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
siavash and his Cry for Help facepainting irritated me/ would have rather seen Marcus in there. even Sree would have been a better choice.

Josie and sree.. you know it would happen. Duvet Time again

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
There was a huge online campaign to get Marcus in. Maybe it worked because he could still go in. I loved Marcus in the DR! And I do agree that Siavash in that barrel was hilarious!

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
no Pete??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I read that Pete was asked but said no, but then I've heard that about a lot of them. I'd have preferred Marcus to Siavash too. All in all, once they get out John McCririck, and possibly Charley, I don't know that it's going to be much more than a peaceful polite house. Not that I'm against peaceful and polite, but I was expecting drama for the Ultimate BB.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
First two weeks of tv shows:

Tue 24 August
12-2.50pm The BB11 Final and UBB Premiere!
2.50-3.50pm BBBM
3.50-10pm Live Feed

Wed 25 August
no day time tv live feed listed!
10-10.25am BBLB
2-3.10pm Ultimate Highlights
4-10pm Live Feed

Thu 26 August
5.20-6.30am Live feed
10-10.25am BBLB
2-3.10pm Ultimate Highlights
4.25-10pm Live Feed

Fri 27 August
5.20-6.30am Live Feed
10-10.25am BBLB
1-2pm and 2.35-3.25pm Ultimate Eviction Show extra long
3.20-4.25pm BBBM
4.25-10pm Live Feed

Sat 28 August
5.40-6.20am Live Feed
1-2pm Highlights
4.20-10pm Live Feed

Sun 29 August
4-5.05am BBLB
6.35-7.20am Live Feed
12-1pm Highlights
5.10-10pm Live Feed

Mon 30 August
no day time tv Live Feed listed
10-10.30am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
3.55-10pm Live Feed

Tue 31 August
5.20-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
4-10pm Live Feed

Wed 01 September
5.20-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
4.15-10pm Live Feed

Thu 02 September
5.20-6.35am Live feed
10-10.30am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
4.25-10pm Live Feed

Fri 03 September
5.20-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
1-2pm and 2.35-3.25pm Eviction Show extra long
3.25-4.30pm BBBM
4.30-10pm Live Feed

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kitt.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome. Looks like there might not be any midweek evictions, but at least double evictions on those first two Fridays.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 23, 2010 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
More rumours on hms, from bigbrotheronline.co.uk:

Former BB housemates:
- The original bad boy, BB1 cheat 'Nasty Nick' Bateman.
- Camp Big Brother 2 champion Brian Dowling.
- The feisty transsexual who famously flipped-over a table during BB5's 'Fight Night', eventual Winner Nadia Almada.
- BB6's most controversial character, Makosi Musambasi.

Former Celebrity BB Housemates:
- The girl who entered the Celebrity Big Brother 4 House as a member of the public but left as a Celebrity, Chantelle Houghton.
- The guy who fell in love with her during the same series, ex-husband and ska singer Samuel Preston.
- Celebrity Big Brother 6's brash big mouth and sometime rapper, Coolio.
- Lazy and rude male-chauvinist extraordinaire, horse racing 'tic-tac' man John McCririck.

Now that would be a more dramatic cast - with Nadia and Makosi!

I didn't like Coolio though. I think he was the one who seemed to take it all too seriously... or maybe I'm thinking about someone else.

Various articles today have Aisleyne saying she's not going in, which is a shame if true.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, August 23, 2010 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I also heard that Aisleyne is not going in and I also hope that Coolio is not going in. He was very rude to the females on CBB6 and just generally argumentative. I think Nadia would get along great with Josie (if she wins) - Chantelle and Preston would be either really fun or really boring! Won't be the same without their flirting!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 23, 2010 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure whether having Preston on would be a good thing (for me) because I was so in love with him last time! He has such a beautiful face and was so, kind of gentle and coy, something very appealing about him. The only things I've heard about him since have been bad so I hope seeing him again doesn't burst my Preston bubble!

Yeah, I think Nadia and Chantelle would be good with Josie, assuming fame hasn't got to Chantelle. From when Nadia was on BBLB she seems as nice as ever.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, August 23, 2010 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
BB6's most controversial character, Makosi Musambasi

I've seen people mentioning her and talking about Davina's interview with her being brutal. She was before I started watching. What's the deal? was she evil? Too good? Nasty but nice? Someone, do tell....

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, August 23, 2010 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Makosi was an odd character - in the beginning, she was great because she was the BB "unlucky" HM and had to do many many secret tasks. She became really weird toward the end because one night when there was heavy drinking, she made it appear that she and (eventual winner) Anthony had sex in the pool. About a week later she started carrying on that she was sure she was pregnant. She even asked for a pregnancy test from the DR. It was bizarre.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, August 23, 2010 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I don't really remember Davina's interview with Makosi, but I remember people saying that Davina was very biased because she didn't like her. I'm sure others remember much more than I do.
It was the pregnancy thing though that really bothered me... she just took it way too far. To this day, Anthony swears nothing happened, but the next season BB installed underwater cameras in the pool!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, August 23, 2010 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I would say, Mama, if you ever have the time and inclination, go back and watch BB6. It had some classic moments - the box task alone was worth watching them on those nasty orange couches! Anyone remember the egg task? And Makosi fell apart when hers broke? LOL - some very funny stuff. Derek cracked me up when he wasn't being a dufus and one of my most favorite HMs ever, Eugene is in this one!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, August 23, 2010 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Oh my, I can hardly wait to see her. She should stir things up a bit. Although if Nikki's there, it might not need stirring.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 23, 2010 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She was sooo manipulative, very good at lying (purposely, not because she couldn't help it) and acting in order to create drama. She was what Davina would call "a great housemate" but was kind of polarising, because she was so over the top. She got to the final, and I remember her being really booed (before the crowd booed everyone), but I can't remember Davina being that biased with her. I've heard an interview with Davina saying it's the only interview she regrets, so she must have agreed she was, though.

I really liked Derek and Eugene too. And Anthony deserved a medal for the way he dealt with Craig. It was a great year. Mamab, if you still have the youtube address of the guy with the ape in his name, he has the entire season nicely arranged in a playlist. It's really worth a watch if you can afford the time.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, August 23, 2010 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm with you, Sarasmile re Siavash. Didn't care for him. I can take or leave Mikey as well. Those are the only two names I recognize on the list.

The winner of this BB has the choice of whether or not to stay in the Ult. BB, right? If Josie wins, she might be afraid if she stays, John won't wait and might say no. How will that affect Ult. BB?

Kitt, I watched the season with Anthony just where you described. Of those I've watched so far, it was one of the best. I wish Anthony was going to be in Ult. BB.

ETA: Oh my gosh...just saw Craig's name on the possible list. NOOOOOOOO! I don't like him. I wonder how they decided who went in. I'd like to see Kat as well in the house with Josie, lol.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 23, 2010 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they must give them the choice, though if I were BB I'd be prepping them in the diary room, trying to make sure they don't say no. I've heard reports both Mario and Josie (the only two I could see possibly winning) have said they won't go in BB. It seems like they're under the impression that it might be a choice of UBB or the money, or that it doesn't start straight away, so knowing what's really happening might help too.

If the winner does say no, they should put Sam in!

Anyone else wondering if/how they're going to clean the house to make it least half presentable for the newbies? Anthea was saying it was disgusting in there.

Oh, and read on DS they have changed the shower glass to frosted and moved the cameras in the bathroom - so maybe the celebs have insisted having it so they can't be seen anywhere near the shower.