TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bachelor Pad

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad users admin

BachelorPad02
Bachelor Pad (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 26, 2011Happymom25 07-26-11  1:33 pm
Archive through August 09, 2011Happymom25 08-09-11  11:17 am
Archive through August 15, 2011Reenie25 08-15-11  6:32 pm
Archive through August 16, 2011Lilfair25 08-16-11  8:44 am
Archive through August 17, 2011Muffin25 08-17-11  8:29 pm
Archive through August 23, 2011Happymom25 08-23-11  9:37 am
Archive through August 26, 2011Happymom25 08-26-11  11:20 pm
Archive through August 30, 2011Lexie_girl25 08-30-11  9:54 am
Archive through September 05, 2011Brenda196625 09-05-11  8:36 pm
Archive through September 08, 2011Lexie_girl25 09-08-11  12:32 pm
Archive through September 12, 2011Dogdoc25 09-12-11  7:53 pm
Archive through September 14, 2011Bama_karen25 09-14-11  6:28 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Cyclope

09-13-2005

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cyclope a private message Print Post    
I watched the finale and was sad to see Jackie so uncomfortable with Ames. I used to like him a lot in both the bachelorette and B. pad but not as much now. He broke that girl's heart for sure.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but remember some of the contestants said the fighting between Vienna and Kasey continued after Jake was voted out. Vienna can't keep blaming everything on Jake.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I loved when Ella said, "This is the Bachelor Pad, not a trailer park! Vienna needs to leave and take Kasey with her." Or something to that effect. Perfect!

As soon as I saw Blake pull out that Neil Lane box, with the name so prominently displayed, I knew this was a setup by the producers. Blake and Holly were probably told they would pay for the ring, but they were not allowed to tell Michael before the finale. There are BIG financial penalties for breaking a contract with Mike Fleiss, not the least of which would probably be the loss of that beautiful ring.

Loved Graham and Michelle together. I think they may be the best couple to come out of this show. They seemed very supportive of each other. I hope they stay together.

Jackie's heart was certainly broken. I wonder what happened? I've had that happen to me in my single days. A guy would be all gung-ho and into me, and then suddenly get cold feet. I think a lot of guys got caught up in the excitement of the beginning stages and can't keep it going for the long haul. So sad for Jackie!

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
I like Graham and Michelle together too but I was a little confused by them on the finale. Are they a couple or friends with benefits? Neither said they grew to love the other and Graham made a comment about Michelle being a girl he liked to kiss but nothing about dating her.

The fact that Jackie said she couldn't get out of bed for a week after Ames broke up w/her sounds like she was more involved than he was. I do credit him for getting out of the relationship earlier than later if his feeling for her didn't continue to grow.

They made Blake seem like the bad guy that he hadn't told Michael that he and Holly were engaged but I feel that Holly should have been the one to tell Michael not Blake.

One last thing, I am surprised they didn't bring up Ella's plastic surgery.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
What? Ella had plastic surgery? WAsn't it Vienna that did (by Princess's dad).

I agree about it being Holly's duty to tell Michael. Blake and Michael don't have a past. Michael is not Holly's dad, so Blake didn't need his permission. It's Holly's job to tell Michael.

RE: Jackie not being able to get out of bed for a week. Didn't she also say this was the first time she's been dumped? Well, welcome to my world. LOL. Sometimes men just freak out and flee, even less than 24 hours after making all kinds of plans with you for the future. Yes, it hurts like a beeyotch when that whirlwind romance comes to a screetching firey crash, but gee, who has the luxury of staying in bed for a week. Get up, dust yourself off, and tell him to stick it!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sporty, I got the impression that Michelle and Graham are a couple, just that they are more reserved and not making a public spectacle of themselves like Vienna and Kasey.

Happygal

11-15-2004

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
I had read a while back that Ella has had lots of plastic surgery - done by Erica's Dad. I was so sick of her saying all season long how she needed the money for her son. If she spent less money on surgeries, and maybe got a job and actually worked instead of spending her time on tv shows, then she'd have some money for her son.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wow, had no idea about Ella's surgery. Yes, she looks pathetic on TV crying about caring for her child while at the same time getting cosmetic surgery! Kate Gossling comes to mind!

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Happy and Brenda, regarding Ella's surgery... the word from Reality Steve is that the surgery was done for free by Erika's dad, I guess thinking she would get publicity and he would get referrals. No money was spent by Ella on the cosmetic surgery.

Happygal

11-15-2004

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
wow, I need to become friends with Erica's dad. I could use a bit of nipping and tucking!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Erica's dad is going to Bachelors and Bachelorettes lined up for miles for his free work!

I still think it odd that she carried on about being in a harness, and what if she fell, who would take care of her child, but she will undergo elective surgery with anesthesia, which is probably more risky than that harness.

We certainly have become a plastic surgery society. I just avoid mirrors. LOL.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Ella's bio at abc.com says she is a hairstylist. I never heard anything about her not having a job.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just avoid mirrors.

Brenda, that's what I do, too! Glad to hear I'm not the only one who's had that guy-all-into-you-until-he's-not-for-no-apparent-reason thing happen to them--more than once! Glad I kept looking until I found one that wasn't scared of the long haul. Ya just gotta keep looking, Jackie! You'll find a nice guy. Don't settle!

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Here's an article about Ella's surgery:

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/09/ella-nolan-plastic-surgery-bachelor-pad-contestant-transforms/

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
the link above had a link to a story about the engagement. i think it confirms what everyone was thinking.....

Yup, despite partnering with Michael on the show, Holly was involved with Blake Julian, who she dated (and apparently got engaged to) after filming ended.

That was news to Michael, who found out on the taping of the season finale. Fortunately, he and Holly won the votes of their peers and $125,000 a piece.

Not the worst silver lining in the world. Nevertheless ...

"I was caught off guard, humiliated," Michael told People, placing the blame on ABC, adding: "I know neither Holly nor Blake wanted it to go down like that."

Holly added: "I was really upset. Last night, I called to tell him, but they'd already taken his phone. I wasn't allowed to speak to him prior to going on stage."

"As soon as I sat down, I whispered that I needed to talk, but bomb was dropped immediately. He was blindsided. That was the lowest thing they could do."

Read more celebrity gossip at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/09/michael-stagliano-blindsided-by-holly-durst-engagement-on-bachel/#ixzz1Y9eZnijb

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Heard this morning on the radio that Vienna and Mumbles are done.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
What a surprise. What took them so long?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It makes me think there is no hope when two miserable, unlikeable people can't even find love with each other.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LOL Lexie. I think she brought out the worst in him. Wait, I guess she does that to everyone. Hopefully he's learned something.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wonder whose heart he's guarding and protecting now. Maybe it should be his own?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: