TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad : Archive through August 09, 2011 users admin

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I'm excited that Ames will be on the show!

Jake seems worse than ever! Saying he hopes she jumps 3000 feet to her death or whatever it is that he is shown saying. Who says that! Especially about someone you once loved and were engaged to.

He turns out to be the most disappointing bachelor ever.

I think about 4 or 5 of the women were from his season.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I guess it's only 3 from Jake's season. I was thinking that Jackie was from his season too, but she is from Brad's 2nd season.

I wish that ABC would put, for example: "Jake's season", instead season 14. That means nothing to me. I can't remember them that way.

I hope we can have a banner here sometime. :-)

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
The info at the link might be too spoilerish for tvch.

The red circle by William is quite funny to me!

http://abc.go.com/shows/bachelor-pad/kiss-and-tell

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Happy, me too!!! I can't remember who was who on which season. Season numbers mean nothing to me. I also wish they would put "Brad's season," "Jillian's season," etc. etc.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tremendous thanks to the sexyin' banner beast.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me three on the name of the Bachelor/ette's season and not the number. Who remembers what number it was???

So looking forward to this train wreck. Doesn't poor Gia have a boyfriend by now? Doesn't she have anything to do other than be on Bachelor Pad every summer? She's starting to look a little desperate!

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I think I read that Gia DOES have a boyfriend again this season ... just like she did when she hooked up with Wes last BP.

So far I'm enjoying the drama. While I don't think Jake is completely innocent here, I think Vienna is a horrible person and I'm glad some of the girls are calling her out on her crap.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Happy - I'm watching this right now, and while Jake DOES say those words, the edit was taken TOTALLY out of context and wasn't said in a BAD way at all. You'll have to watch to see what I mean.

And after just half way through the show so far, Vienna is everything I remember about her!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Vienna is a trainwreck. So needy and unsupportive of Casey. He should run while he has the chance.
I never thought Jake was innocent in the demise of their relationship, but either was Vienna.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Well, you know she will be safe if only to continue this drama. lol

Bandit

07-29-2001

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bandit a private message Print Post    
Kasey needs to stop saying he's "allianced with so and so" instead of aligned. It's making me nuts.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure I'm going to be able to hang in there for the whole season if it continues to be the Vienna show. She's a total media hog and all the drama is just vomit-inducing. Her new boyfriend is no prize, but if he's wise he'll run, RUN far away from her. She's so manipulative and horrible. It's all about her!

I'm glad Gia didn't get sent home. Jake was a fool to give Vienna the rose. He's no prize himself and never should have gone for a girl like Vienna. She could turn a poodle into a pit bull I think.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I lost interest. Went to bed after Jake gave Vienna the rose and she couldn't even be gracious enough to say thank you. Three hours was about two hours too long for this show.

Who was eliminated?

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Justin and Alli.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I was disappointed in the first show. I realize they want drama - but when you have some great crazies in the house, i.e. Michele, Melissa, added to the fact that they will be dating/sleeping with each other and voting each other off, that would create more than enough drama for a fun show. Why do they have to bring back the past of Jake and Vienna dragging out the same b.s. from a year ago? I feel sorry for Kasey - he is so niave and desperate.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry but am I the only one who thinks it is pretty equal with the Jake/Vienna thing. He was so not sincere to me and for her to sell their break up story. Isn't it her story to tell to? Not really of fan of either of them. I think Vienna is catching everything and Jake is looking like the noble. Puhleeze!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Jake is looking noble but at least he is trying. Vienna just looks angry and self-centered, particularly in what appears to be an unhealthy relationship with Kasey.

I enjoyed the show. It exceeded my admittedly low expectations.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Jake is a moron, but at least he's trying to mend fences. I believe he really does wish her well. Whereas Vienna is all kinds of crazy: vindictive, manipulative and so, so, so immature and self-absorbed. I think Jake can learn and grow. I don't think Vienna can.

And yes, Kasey just reeks of desperation. So clueless and Vienna is just using him in the game. Are they even still together??

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
News out today that they are moving in together.

I don't really remember Holly but thought she looked like fun . . but with her ex there, I don't think she will be. I was glad to see Graham.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Jake is not being sincere, imo. Vienna seems like she was also hurt by the break up. I don't buy Jake's oh woe is me I am so sorry act.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Jake is a moron, but at least he's trying to mend fences. I believe he really does wish her well.

He certainly portrayed himself this way. To me, it seemed like damage control because people thought so poorly of him after that breakup interview.

I do think Vienna is the worst of the 2, but I think Jake is a slick operator and knew exactly why he wanted to give Vienna the rose. To make himself look better.

I like Gia, despite her being on all these shows.

Graham Bunn still looks great. He was in a long term relationship with someone who is on All My Children (Chrishelle Strause--Amanda).

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I do agree that Jake is doing damage control, trying to repair his image after his outburst on the breakup show. And yes, I agree that Vienna is the worst of the 2, far worse.

I've always liked Gia. I hope she hangs around this season. Jake should have given her the rose rather than the lame stunt of giving it to Vienna.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
That is what I was trying to say about Jake. LOL I am really having a blonde day today. But I think both Jake and Vienna are equally bad.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the banner!

Lexie and BJM we got our wish! On the show, they are showing the person's season with a name instead of a number under their names!

Wowprincess...I saw that! He was actually saying that about Jackie! And it was good. Those producers really got me.

Maybe Jake wasn't really so bad after all. We sure did see his temper on that after show when Vienna left the set...but maybe he was just really hurt and broken hearted and it was a very rare moment of anger for him like he said last night. He did look really bad then and I don't blame him for wanting to do damage control.

Until then, I had really liked Jake. So now I'm again hoping he really is a nice and good guy.

IMO Vienna came off looking really REALLY bad on the show last night. Very selfish.

3 hours is a long time for a show. I wonder if it will continue to be 3 hours. It was recording on our dvr and I started about 40 min. in and never caught up and was really glad not to sit through commercials.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Chris H's blog

Chris Harrison blogs 'Bachelor Pad' season premiere
by Chris Harrison

When I was told who would be moving into Bachelor Pad this season I had high expectations. Those expectations didn’t come close to the drama and excitement that will unfold over the next six weeks.