TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 26, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad : Archive through July 26, 2011 users admin

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
New Cast

Jun 13 2011 11:11 AM ET Official 'Bachelor Pad' cast revealed -- EXCLUSIVE
by Kristen Baldwin...

I'm shocked at this: Vienna and Kasey are currently dating. Kasey is the guy who got a tatoo and wanted to guard and protect Ali's heart.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Since there are going to be 3 from the current Bachelorette you can bet Bentley will be one of the three and probably Jeff the mask guy. Not sure who the third will be.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I think Bentley will be there for sure.

I'm glad they gave us the cast list now because there just isn't much to talk about re: the current season of the Bachelorette. I'm kind of bored with Ashley and those guys.

I wonder if the Mask will be one of the guys.

I'm a bit sad for Michael that he and his ex fiancee will be on this show. I really liked him on Jillian's season. He seemed above all this tv drama. Oh well.

Yuck that Jake will be there. I really liked him a lot until that final interview when he lost his temper with Vienna. Now I just can't stand him. Just seeing his face is annoying.

Channel_surfer

10-31-2007

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Channel_surfer a private message Print Post    
I don't know how to do a spoiler box, so I won't reveal the names here, but Reality Steve has the entire list with the three guys from Ashley's season. I will post the link to his site so no one is spoiled that doesn't want to be.

http://realitysteve.com/

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Gia is on BP again? WTH?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL.. Reality Steve's blog for this week was hilarious !!!

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Friday, June 17, 2011 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
I have mixed feelings about BP. Don't know if I can handle another season of Jake the psycho or Kasey, he of the guarding and protecting hearts. Oh, and add Rated R Justin Rego to that list too!! I can already see Gia falling for him... yuck!!

I thought I read somewhere that Vienna and Kasey are no longer dating, but I could be wrong.

I think I'm just fearing more drama between Jake and Vienna, instead of good old fashioned competition and sexy hookups amongst the cast. I guess we'll see.

Lexie... I'm curious about your comment about Reality Steve's blog. I read it because I want the spoiler info, but I'm always amazed how many people use the word "hilarious" to describe his blog. If he's funny, his humor just goes right over my head. I mostly find him arrogant -- he seems to think he's the only person smart enough to understand that the Bachelor/ette and BP are TV shows. Everyone but him is an idiot. So, with that said... can you tell me what it is you find funny? I'm asking because I enjoy your posts and our exchanges, so I'm thinking maybe you can fill me in on what's so funny? Please don't misinterpret me... this is actually a sincere and honest question and I'm very interested to read your reply.

Thanks!!!

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Friday, June 17, 2011 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
PS... I'm super happy with the choice of the three guys from Ashley's season.
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Love me some Ames!!!!

<added spoiler box>

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Hey, whoever converted my comment above to a spoiler format... THANK YOU!!!

Ten years on TVCH and I still don't know how to do that, LOL. Maybe someone can point me to instructions for masking spoilers?

Wargod

07-16-2001

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Jezzedout, it's \spoiler{spoiler info goes here.}

Spoiler
It's a pretty nifty tool, isn't it?

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Thank you Wargod!!! Had no idea it was that easy.
Yes, a very nifty tool indeed.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 4:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jezzed, no problem - I didn't take any offense to your comment. I appreciate RS's sense of humor - like when he's ragging on the guys about how "Ashley set up this awesome date working at the orphanage." Obviously, the Bachelor/Bachelorette don't set up any dates and how the ITM are "producer-driven." I just appreciate his sense of humor.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
According to Reality Steve, we've got another Bachelor/ette coupling courtesy of this season's BP --

Spoiler
Ames and Jackie (from Brad's season). Jackie was the smart, intellectual NY girl who got one of the early 1-1s with Brad but was cast off mid-way through the season. I liked Jackie and I think it's now common knowledge I have a thing for Ames, so I like these two together. Hope it works out for them!!

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, July 04, 2011 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
For anyone who enjoys spoilers, Reality Steve posted the whole season of BP spoilers in his blog last week. Sounds like we're in for a good season!

According to Reality Steve...

Spoiler
Ames will choose to leave when Jackie is eliminated, actually chasing after her limo in what was apparently a spontaneous decision not to stay in the BP house without her. What a way to go out Ames!!

Can't wait to see it!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This show is my guilty pleasure... and I own it !!!

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
The whole franchise is a guilty pleasure!! I hate to even admit out loud that I watch, and the few friends who know I watch give me a really hard time about it. "What is someone as smart as you doing watching a stupid show like that?" Blah, blah, blah. And that's why I come here!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2011 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me, too, Jezzedout! I love this show and BP, too, though I always feel like I should shower after watching BP. I try not to take any of it seriously. I love to see the dates they go on and the fabulous places they go! I wonder if any of the early contestants feel cheated that they went bowling and to the drive-in, and these days they're going to Fiji and Thailand!

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Friday, July 08, 2011 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Ha ha Babyjax! A lot of the shows have evolved over time where early contestants / cast got jipped. Survivor rewards got better, TAR started giving prices for each leg, Top Chef started offering cash prizes for quick fire challenges. I guess the moral of the story when it comes to reality shows is... don't sign up for season 1.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
This is a bit of overkill methinks...the premiere ep will be THREE hours...

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/19/bachelor-pad-3-hour-premiere/

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
I probably agree with you Wilson. That said, it looks and sounds like we're going to get lots of fireworks from Jack and Vienna which could be sort of fun, in a very dysfunctional sort of way, LOL!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sign me up for the dysfunction !!!!

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
High five Lexie!!

ETA - I just realized that in my post above I called Jake, Jack. I assume you all knew what I meant.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
^5 Jezzed...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jezzedout, I had a moment of indignation. My son's name is Jack.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Wilson, thanks for posting that. Now I know that I can start watching my dvr about an hour into it and catch up w/o having to see commercials. :-)