TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad : Archive through August 30, 2011 users admin

Muffin

08-29-2007

Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I was trying to decide if Chris was saying Kasey's name as in "Kasey, say your goodbyes", but if Chris wrote that he is gone, then he must be gone.
Kasey was a joke on Ali's season, so now can't figure out how he earned this power and people are afraid of him.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Why would Chris write in his blog who was gone when we hadn't seen it on the show? I'm kind of upset about that. I'm also pissed off that those people in the house (probably Kirk) couldn't bring themselves to break up the crazy power couple who are going to take out the rest of them one by one. Didn't they watch last season??? I was SOOOOOOO hoping Chris would say, "Kasey, you're going home tonight."

And because they just cut it off so abruptly, I was especially annoyed by Jeff the Mask in the pool. I do not find him at all funny, just annoying. He's creepy!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, at the end of the last show Chris said he would say the name of the person that "was safe," so technically he didn't spoil anything in his blog that Jake was gone because he did say "Kasey."

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
But I just hate that they cut it off so suddenly. My recording had been acting up, so I thought it had just stopped. And if they meant to build suspense by cutting it off that way, why would Chris write it in his blog. I'm wondering if he wrote his blog before he saw the final edit. If they wanted to get us talking about this show, I guess they accomplished their purpose. I so wanted to see Vienna and Kasey's tantrum when Kasey got voted out. Now we have to watch them being all smug. Blech!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, I suspect they will probably show the "aftermath" of Jake being voted out at the beginning of tonight's show.

Gumby

08-14-2004

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
I think you all will be extremely disappointed in the aftermath, if you want to call it that.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Is anyone spoiling for us West Coasters.....please!!

Gumby

08-14-2004

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
Jake was eliminated. He told the others that he thinks they made a mistake and that they need to go after the power couples in the house. He told Kasey that it was great getting to know him and he told Vienna that his heart was able to finally forgive her.

The competition this week was the kissing contest. The ladies are blindfolded and the guys all kiss them, then the guys are blindfolded and the ladies kiss them. They vote for the best kisses. There is a little drama with Blake as he really lays it on thick with Holly with Michael standing right there. Blake won for the guys and Ella won for the ladies. Ella chose Kirk for her one on one date. Blake and Melissa mended fences and she was sure he was going to chose her for the date, but he chose Holly instead. Melissa has a total meltdown again.
Michelle did not participate in the contest because she didn't want to set a bad example for her 6 year old daughter.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the update, Gumby!

Gumby

08-14-2004

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
Missed part of the one on one dates, but Kirk and Holly both came home with roses. Blake and Holly were gone for over 24 hours and Michael was missing Holly and realized that no one can replace her in his eyes. When she got home, he told her that he's fallen back in love with her. He asked her about her date with Blake and asked if anything happened. She told him that they shared a kiss and Michael was hurt by that and told her he can't believe she could do that to him. Holly is really torn over her feelings for Michael. She seems to be afraid of getting hurt all over again.

Sorry this is so vague, I'm really bad at this!

Bandit

07-29-2001

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bandit a private message Print Post    
Watching Michael hurt so bad over Holly is excruciating to watch.

Gumby

08-14-2004

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
Melissa and William were voted out. I missed a bunch prior to the vote, sorry!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
No need to apologize. I was trying to decide if I was actually going to watch tonight. I think I might.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Blake won the kissing contest - he was #5, and all the girls couldnt believe he was going in for the real kiss. Melissa was so happy he won - meaning they were both safe. He said, "um" and she went "WTH?" he told the "camera" he liked to ask Holly out, she intrigued him, but he knew that meant that Melissa would go nutz... (she did - she went to him after to find out wth - he was using an electric toothbrush and said he'd talk to her in 40 seconds! LOL)

Before Blake announced who he was going to take out - Erica really played to the girl in her to get Blake to ask her out - in a gratuitous display of bikini she oiled him up for a massage and promised she'd give him one every single date... think about that!

at the vote begging it really looked like they were going to split up and take out Kasey.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Holly is the "it" girl! Hey, if I was a guy - that would be the girl I wanted.
Good way for Blake to get that devel woman, Melissa off of his hands.

Blake won the 1 on 1 date..............he knew he couldn't take Melissa & also knew that she would self explode when he didn't take her. What a total basket case!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Poor Melissa -- she was just displaying all kinds of crazy. She really needed to go. She couldn't take a hint from Blake and Blake is the weak, cowardly kind of guy who can't spell it out, only give hints.

Ginger1218

08-30-2001

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
My favorites are Mike, Kirk and Ella

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Melissa was definitely the Mayor of Crazytown last night. I'm curious - did her and Blake have a thing going prior to BP?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
No, I don't believe they knew each other before BP. I haven't seen anything to indicate they did.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
he was using an electric toothbrush and said he'd talk to her in 40 seconds! LOL)

That scene was so so funny! I was LOLOL!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/08/30/chris-harrison-bachelor-pad-episode-4-blog/

Aug 30 2011 01:03 AM ET

Chris Harrison blogs 'Bachelor Pad' episode 4
by Chris Harrison

Before we start talking Bachelor Pad, I just want to say the Bachelor family is thinking about those affected by the hurricane this weekend. Our “Bachelor Gives Back” crew is already thinking of ways to help. Now let’s talk about this week’s dramatic Bachelor Pad episode.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I just don't get why these people won't vote out Kasey.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Did they show The Mask last night? I kept drifting off to sleep and don't remember seeing him.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
No, the Mask wasn't there.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Doc