TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad : Archive through August 16, 2011 users admin

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
WOW Ames!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I can't talk about Vienna's "new haircut" since I dunno what she looked like before. I will say that she needs to stop with the hair spray. Her hair has almost no movement at all. It's like a bowl. :-)

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
What happened????

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Costacat...Gia got sick of all the backstabbing and walked out! Her "friend" Graham blabbed to Kasey about her stategy. She trusted Graham to be her friend.

Ames and Jackie have a big romance going on. Jackie was voted out tonight. Ames hopped in the limo as it pulled away with Jackie in it, and decided he didn't want to be in the game w/o her!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Wow! Two of 'em walked out? Who was the guy who got voted out?

Oh, and thanks Reenie! And yes, good for Gia! She got smarts!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
You know, I was half watching...but for some reason I don't know if a guy left or not.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
No guy left. This was a night for 2 girls.

Boo

07-27-2011

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boo a private message Print Post    
There was a twist. No guys to be voted out tonight, but two girls would be. Vienna was SO mad and said something to Chris that the show was tricking her when they had the fight, she and Jake after their breakup and now she thought it was not right that two girls would be out and no guys. I think she feared she would be out...but then Gia left so she felt better. When she was mad at Chris, he said that no one was keeping her in the house, that she was free to walk out at any time. Maybe someone else can say what happened better than I can..I'm in a hurry, but it was rather good tonight. I just don't understand why Vienna and Kasey have control. He's an idiot and she is a messy skank!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Ames is a prize!!!

Boo

07-27-2011

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boo a private message Print Post    
I don't feel sad for Kasey one little bit. He makes me sick. As a matter of fact, there isn't many nice guys in the house, not after tonight's show. I was disgusted with Kasey when he told Gia about her friend going behind her back, didn't like the friend, don't like the dentist, a bunch of shallow men and I'm glad Gia left. She and Ame's didn't belong on that show but I'd like to see more of both of them....I enjoy them.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I don't like Casey either, how he struts around there like he owns the place. Oh how the mighty must fall! he just can't win this whole thing. That would make all of America barf. And Vienna is just so manipulative and vindictive. And Michelle is revealing her true colors when she tells Jake to just leave.

I loved how Chris told Vienna no one was making her stay, she was free to go out the front door or the back. LOL. You go Chris!

ANd yay for Gia for walking out, saying this show is not for her. I felt bad for her because she was so upset, felt so betrayed.

And yay for Ames for choosing love! I think he knew he wasn't with the "in" group and didn't have a change of getting to the finals, so he went for the girl. Good for him. It will probably be the best moment of this entire season of Bach Pad 2. Brought a tear to my eye.

Ginger1218

08-30-2001

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
It is funny the way they portray Kasey as a real loser. Everytime he says something like Oh, I am a great baseball player I got this in the bag, and then he misses - it makes me laugh. He is such a putz!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Aames chasing the limo will go down as one of the greatest moments in Bachelor Pad history!!! He had me in tears.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Ames chasing down the limo was a very romantic moment!!

On the other hand, Vienna is being "Vienna" so I'm sure the producers love her. And her boyfriend Kasey is nutty so I'm sure the producers love him too! Me, not so much

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Ok Gia chose to be there. She has done this before and the first time she was on the winning side, now that she is on the outs she cries and says this isn't for her. Boo Hoo! she knew what she was getting into, she left because she knew she getting caught. I am not a Kasey fan but he didn't lie to her, she trusted the wrong person.

Oh I think think Jake is slime. And I am not a big Vienna fan this time around so it isn't because of her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
While I didn't like Kasey during Ali's season, I honestly don't remember him acting so much like a jerk. He seems extremely aggressive to the point he almost scares me. In some ways, he kind of reminds me of Brenden from BB.

And why Vienna can't let it go is beyond me. If I remember correctly, her and Jake dated maybe 3-4 months. And didn't someone say last night they broke up over a year ago?

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
The only heart Kasey should be guarding is his own. Looks like Vienna isn't as invested in him as she is to winning the money.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Great episode all around from the challenges, the reward dates, Gia's exit, crazy Melissa, Mike and Holly, and especially Ames chasing after Jackie's limo.

Blake is coming off as a real jerk. Don't blame him for not wanting to hang with Melissa, but there are better ways to handle it. Also, his comment about Erica being "thick" last week was just plain rude.

Kasey is way too full of himself. Vienna is playing him like a fiddle and he's bought it hook, line and sinker.

Loved when Chris H. called Vienna out on her being "forced" to do this. Would have liked it even better if she had headed for the door.

Can't figure out why Vienna and Kasey have so many loyal alliances in the house and can't help wondering how much that was behind Gia's exit. I remember her being quite the schemer last season so it seems like her exit had more to do with being once again foiled by Vienna (actually Kasey, but by extension Vienna). Glad to see someone take a stand, but wish she'd been honest about why she was leaving. I don't feel like we got the truth from her.

Loving Ames! So glad to see he got along so well in the house -- Justin R. in a post game interview singled Ames out as someone he was rooting for. That said... if spoilers are correct, the Ames and Jackie romance has already faded. Oh well.

Looking forward to the synchronized swimming next week!

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Agree with you Lexie about Kasey. I think his ego got a boost from Vienna and he's just totally full of himself now, thus he's become Super Jerk.

That said... Jake is just creepy. Don't know him personally so can't psychoanalyze, but he strikes me as someone who is desperately trying to cling to his 15 mins of fame - playing a character that he thinks the audience will love - but unable to play the character convincingly enough to persuade anyone except himself. I cringe every time he speaks and don't believe a word he says. He strikes me as delusional.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't even remember Melissa from Brad's season as she was eliminated very early on (like maybe the second week), but comments were made last night that she was "crazy" or "stalkerish" during Brad's season. Does anyone remember that from Brad's season? Or maybe it is possible that it wasn't aired, because Michelle was out-crazying her in confessionals.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I can think of only one thing to describe Kasey: whack job. The "beating heart" thing? That just totally freaked me out. He does come across as way to aggressive and the constant "I want to beat him up" is growing old. Kasey is a bully, as is Vienna. And as far as attention hogs, those two really take the award.

I have no clue who Melissa is or why she is trying to change the crazy image. But I did feel bad for her if what's his name totally played her just to get a rose.

I have to say that, except for Ames, the men on this season are really just creepy and totally not worth it. They are rude, arrogant, and just plain mean. I'm not sure why Gia left, and have only what she said to go by, but if she thought she was betrayed by her friend, I don't blame her.

I absolutely cannot wait to see Vienna and Kasey sent home. Because I cannot stand those two, I want to see Jake go farther than them. The way Vienna reacts to Jake -- a year after their breakup? Talk about stalkerish. I think next week will be fun to see Kasey get on her case about not letting it go. I mean, really, aren't they supposed to be adult? I loved how Chris called her out and was hoping she'd take the hint and walk. Darn it!

Ginger1218

08-30-2001

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
I also do not like Blake. He is also slime. He is sort of like Bentley.
I really like Mike and Holly and I hope they go back together. I think they love each other.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Lexie, regarding Melissa -- this video will explain it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxfGIVF56gE

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jezzed - I'll watch it at lunch. I was totally bewildered by the comments made about Melissa being crazy being as she was eliminated so early during Brad's season.

Ginger - Blake totally gave off a "Bentley" vibe.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I would put Casey's actions and demeanor in the same category as any known psycho. His tattoo should be embarrassing and I can’t believe Vienna hasn’t had him start the removal process since he got it for another woman, NOT for Vienna. And he doesn’t appear to be a fun, light hearted psycho; he’s a mean spirited, control freak psycho and I believe a perfect match for Vienna.