TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad : Archive through August 15, 2011 users admin

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Vienna shows shades of Kate Gooselin. Vienna is a mess. And her boyfriend is a weirdo....OMG! This show is going to be a total train wreck. Seeing Ames again is the best thing about this show, aside from the train wreck aspect.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Wow. I have no idea who Vienna is (other than that she won Jake and then they had a massive fight on TV). But wow. Just wow. That woman is a piece of work. First of all, still vindictive? Then to jump all down your current BF's throat cuz he didn't let you win? And her current BF? I know nothing about Kasey but holy gawd, I think those two deserve each other. They are there to "protect each other." WTH?

I think Gia is adorable.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Kasey snuck out of the house on his season to get that tattoo of protecting hearts LOL. He's a wacadoodle.

Vienna was a total mean hearted woman for berating Kasey about letting go of her and losing the comp.

Jake is an idiot if he truly still has feelings for that woman. But I think he's just playing the role of the "better person".

Gia seems like a good person and Michelle still seems like mean spirited person and she really needs to fix those eyebrows of hers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I felt so dirty after I watched this show -- like I needed to shower... and I liked it!!!

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, funny because that is exactly what I think when I see Michelle. If she would only fix her eyebrows it would make such a difference in how her face looks.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah.... Kasey's tattoo. Um, on his wrist? How feminine is that? Seriously whackadoodle! I hated how Vienna and "her team" gloated after eliminations. I think I'm glad I didn't watch "her" season!

Aussiedeb

07-05-2004

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aussiedeb a private message Print Post    
I just wanted to shoot the tv because of Vienna and Kasey.. but I am currently in Canada..lol.. If this is how this season goes.. then I don't want to watch it.. it really is a train wreck.. there are so many other people on the show.. I was yelling at the tv to Jake for being so dumb to give Vienna the rose.. really?? OMG..

Pinklady222

07-16-2009

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinklady222 a private message Print Post    
OK...wth...mask guy at the end...is he REALLY coming into the house next episode...or was that just to be funny?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Not sure I am buying Jake's party line, but Vienna is definitely crazy!!!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Again, I know nothing about Jake/Vienna, or even if his apology is sincere, but... he's sure coming off as a better person by extending the proverbial olive branch. Even if it is a rose. Her not even thanking him was really pretty rude. (I am definitely not a fan of hers!)

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
didn't like Vienna on her Bach. season & from what I've seen & read, really don't like her. I don't even remember Kasey. But, his voice does sound a bit like Kermit the Frog's. Vienna is nobody I would want to associate with though. She just seems so needy, and judgemental towards others when their actions don't cater to her needs. That Kasey seems so head over heals for her though.......who knows, maybe he likes being a whipping post. Vienna is a very unique looking woman......& I mean that only in a good way. She is very attractive & has a look that you just don't see every day. I think it's something about her eyes.

Anyway, I want to see more of the other folks. Maybe, last night's show was mostly about Kasey, Vienna, Jake, Gia, & a few others briefly because that was the only footage that the producers felt would hold an viewer's attention. There was alot of drama.......and I still don't like Michelle!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Well, the previews of the upcoming season sure showed very little of Gia and Jake. So maybe that's a sign of some things to come?

And oddly enough, I thought Vienna to be very unattractive. She has an underbite or bad veneers or something (something "off" with her mouth). She's also got lousy posture and isn't in the best shape to think that she's all that and a bag of Oreos(tm). So the "not so pretty" I got from her at first look combined with her very nasty attitude and sense of entitlement, and she turned quite ugly to me.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I think Vienna has "bug-ey" eyes. I don't find her attractive at all, inside or out!

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Lol I thought Vienna had cross eyes, well, it's probably one of 'em!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay, I watched all three hours and I missed who/what Jake was talking about when he said in the previews something about someone falling 3,000 feet. Can anyone fill me in on who he was talking about and why? I must have blinked because I missed it.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Everyone is saying how Vienna didn't thank Jake for the rose, but do we know for sure that she didn't. It could have been edited out for drama. I am not a big fan of either of them btw.

Lexie he said about the competition, he imagined he and Jackie were 3,000 feet in the air and he couldn't drop her or she would die or something to that effect.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Karen - so it wasn't as it appeared to be during the promos .... (((sigh))) editing...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Jake said that to give himself inspiration to hang on in the competition he was imagining that if he let go of Jackie she would fall 3000 feet. Apparently that particular sound bite was used completely out of context in the previews to make people think he was making a nasty comment about Vienna.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
I agree with everything said about Jake and Vienna. It would have been nice if she could have accepted his olive branch aka rose. They should just stay away from each other or at least remain civil when they do have contact but that isn't why the show cast them. They want all the fireworks! And Vienna sure seems like she is up to that task!

Sisalou

07-12-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sisalou a private message Print Post    
I agree with Costacat completely. I absolutely love Gia. She is a doll. I couldn't believe Jake didn't give her the rose.

Vienna, I can't say one nice thing about her so I guess I better keep quiet about her. I don't care for Jake too much either but he is coming off a little better than Vienna. IMO

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I guess Vienna doesn't care how she comes off. I had to LOL when she whined at Kasey about their agreeing not to argue in front of the cams. Um, hello? Day 1 and you're already at it? While Jake may understand that he can do some polishing of his image now, she, apparently, hasn't quite grasped that concept. She reminds me of poison.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I can say one thing about Vienna: I do like her new haircut. As for the rest of her, run, Kasey, run! I can't believe they would still be together after this show, especially after he sees her talking so disrespectfully behind his back. Vienna only cares about Vienna.

I thought Jake was a really horrible person after watching their ATFR show, but now I've changed my mind (again!). Apparently Vienna sold their breakup story to the tabloids BEFORE he knew they were breaking up. Ouch! He came home from being away and she had moved out. Yikes! I do give him credit for apparently trying to do the right thing and make things right with Vienna. She only looks petty and self-absorbed for not accepting his apology and moving on. And the way she manipulates poor Kasey! The guy was kind of wacky on Ali's season (why she left him on that glacier), but he seems to have no self-esteem. Dude, grow a pair!

I agree with Jimmer. As trashy and cheesy as the first show was, I was still highly entertained. Didn't we all expect it to be like that anyway?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I also love Vienna's new haircut!!!

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Sunday, August 14, 2011 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
How can Vienna possibly be in "Love" with Kasey, (oh poor Kasey), she can't even get over Jake. If she was so over him, why was she so nervous about seeing him. She kept looking his way and she just acted so weird. He handled seeing her very good until he got stupid and gave her the rose. I can't believe anyone would put up with the way she treated Kasey when they lost the competition. With her, I have a hard time seeing any beauty on the outside when she is so ugly on the inside.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Good for Gia!