TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad : Archive through September 12, 2011 users admin

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I am so glad Blake and Holly are engaged as they certainly deserve each other and I hope that Michael finds someone so much better than Holly as I think he is a nice guy.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
I don't have a real strong opinion on Holly, though I would say in her defense that she has said it seemed like Michael had checked out of their relationship, then broke up with her, so I think I can understand her wanting the attentions of one of the other guys in the house and wanting to hurt Michael a little bit in the process. Yes the bikini in the kitchen was a bit immature, but also probably human.

I really like Michael, both on his Bachelor season and this time (and would love to see him as the Bachelor.) My guess is that he was OK when he wasn't seeing her every day, but being in the house he remembered he missed her. Not sure things would change for the long term, though who knows? Sometimes you need a kick in the pants to realize what you had, but sometimes you just miss the closeness even when it is not right!

I agree, Lexie....if Holly and Blake are engaged that is fast, especially if she and Michael broke up 3 mo before the show filmed. Didn't Holly and Michael get engaged pretty quickly, too? I think I remember that both he and his brother got engaged to Bachelor girls at the same time, right? Did his brother get married?

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, September 09, 2011 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Yesitsme, ITA with your post.

Michael's brother is engaged to Deanna, the bachelorette. I think they are supposed to get married next month.

When Kasey told Blake that if he gave him the rose he's be protected (or whatever) and then said if Blake didn't, Blake would be stabbed in the back...that lowered my opinion of Kasey even more.

Can't stand him or Vienna.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, September 09, 2011 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Chris' blog

Sep 6 2011 01:03 AM ET
Chris Harrison blogs 'Bachelor Pad' episode 5
by Chris Harrison

"chris-harrison

I hope all of you enjoyed a nice long Labor Day weekend. I’m happy to see that once again you were kind enough to make sure part of that extended weekend included your usual Monday night appointment with all of us at Bachelor Pad."

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Friday, September 09, 2011 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
I never liked Kasey.....I can't stand dramatic men! Or women, for that matter. I would avoid both him and Vienna in real life. Don't care which of the other couples win (though probably give Michael/Holly a slight nudge just because I like him best.)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yea! Final four Graham and Michelle Holly and Michael. Vienna ruined her perfect rose record.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Whoo hoo! Seriously? OMG I may actually watch the finale just to watch Vienna NOT receive a rose! :-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The second hour is great! They are all back together in the studio. The winners will be named at the end.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
OK Dogdoc, you sucked me in. Now I'll have to watch (or at least, record it). :-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
You won't be sorry!!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Hehehehe! I can't wait to watch the downfall of Vienna and Kasey. (What? He couldn't protect her into the finale? LOL!)

So who won?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
It's still on. No winner yet.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The new bachelor will be announced.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
How long is the show on for? Oh, is it 2 hours? Bleah!! (Sorry to bug you then! :-))

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
It is almost over. They will be voting soon. The two couples are being asked questions.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
They are dragging this out.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Holly and Michael move on to the next round (whatever that is)

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I thought Holly and Michael won...but it doesn't seem that way. I'm clueless about how this works!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
They have to choose "keep" or "share"

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Holly picked share

Michael picked share

They split the money.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
The east coast feed is really choppy tonight but still getting the highlights. Better show than I was expecting.

Have to admit I was kind of hoping Michael would choose "Keep." That would have been a really "dramatic" conclusion!

Michael is a class act and would have been deserving of the whole $250K. The fact that he chose to share it further reinforces what a great guy he is.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think if he had said "keep" he wouldn't have enjoyed the money.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
The first hour of the reunion is the best. The voting and keep/share stuff is dragging a bit. Ready to see the preview of Ben's Bachelor season.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I wonder who the next bachelor is.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Benjamen from Ashley's season.