TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad : Archive through September 08, 2011 users admin

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I hope that Michael dumps Holly. I did not like the way she walked into the kitchen in her bikini as Blake was getting ready to go and her snide remarks. She herself said that she promised Michael she would be his partner and you would think that she would stick to playing the game. I think she is playing a different game. Glad to see Blake go home as I don't think he is a very nice guy. He lead Melissa on and then treated her really bad. I agree she went off the deep end, but he really wasn't very nice to her.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Michael's whining about losing Holly to Blake, after he hadn't wanted to get back together with her for 3 months till he went on national TC, is getting so old. Yes, if he wanted to get back together with her he could have done it before he went on TV and tried to look so noble. If it's just to look good then it's not a noble reason to now want her back.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Bye Bye Blake. I don't like you. I didn't like you during the Bachelorette, either.

Erika acts so sleazy and as Blake said, she doesn't seem like she's had people tell her no. I'm glad she's gone, too.

I've been back and forth with Holly. I didn't like her at first. Then I decided I liked her and that Michael was just doing what someone said about not wanting anyone else to have her. I didn't like the bikini in the kitchen thing, either.

I don't get why Kasey and Vienna are still there and still seem to be running things. It's just plain odd! It's like they're Mr. and Mrs. Godfather. I did think it was hilarious that they did so poorly in the competition. And when Kasey said what guys would miss about Vienna is her teeth, I just thought, this guy has some whacked out ideas. LOL

I like Ella despite her begging for the money all the time. There are a whole lot of single mothers out there, so it doesn't make her more needy than the rest. I still like her, though. And, I also really like Kirk.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I didn't want to see Ella or Kirk go because they both seem like genuine people to me.

I'm not a Holly fan, can't really explain why, but the bikini in the kitchen is a good example. Tacky, tacky.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I did like Holly the best. Now I like Ella best.

By 'like' I mean I find her annoying, but the least annoying.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I agree with the above post. Michael broke up with her and gave no indication he wanted her back. Holly is free to do what she wants. she should have partnered with blake. i liked him much more with her, and i don'e really care for either of them really.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    

quote:

I'm glad we only have one more week of Vienna and creepy Casey. I'm really beginning to think those two are made for each other -- one is as bad as the other in the drama dept.

How do we have only one more week? Do you know something, like they are kicked off next week? Or is the show over next week? (Sorry, I don't follow this show that much so have no clue how long it lasts.)

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Next week is the finale.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I also thought the bikini in the kitchen was tacky. Don't these girls have wraps?

I was so embarrased for Erica last night. First she unsuccessfully came on to Jake, and the whole thing last night with Blake was giving me the heebe-jeebes. I mean, seriously, the girl couldn't even score with someone as creepy as Blake? It was painful to watch.

And Kasey - I swear it is almost like Vienna is his first. girlfriend. EVER.

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I agree with everyone on here.

Blake was a creep and just plain weird.
I also use to like Holly but now I think she is childish and playing games. Not very classy at all. If you want to hook up with blake do it after the show.
Erica is sad. she is so use to getting her way and thinks that using her body and giving sex is the way to do it. Yuck!
Kasey is a control creep and weird and just plain abusive. Everything about him creeps me out.
Vienna is a mean girl who is again one that is use to getting her way by playing the victim and using tears and threats!
I don't understand why they haven't been voted off. They may end up winning this thing.

Michelle is still a mean girl underneath and is playing a normal girl but as soon as she doesn't agree or get her way the real person will come out.
I don't think using your kid is the right way to win. We would all like to win money and do things better for our kids weather we are single or married. I guess she wants us to believe she is poor and don't get child support or benefits of some kind and I am sure whatever job she has she is making good money.

I do like Kirk!!

Ginger1218

08-30-2001

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
I really like Mike. I feel very bad for him. His heart is really broken. I like Kirk too

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Dlkuhn4, I pretty much agree with all your assessments. I like Kirk, and sadly enough, Mike. I don't see Michelle as a mean girl. I am happy that she and Graham are hitting it off....maybe there will be a long term pairing there.

I think Holly needs to grow up!

And Vienna and Kasey need to never appear on my TV screen again. They are both pathetic and disgusting in their attitudes and behavior, especially Kasey. My oh my, they deserve each other!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I actually like Michelle and Graham as a couple.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Quick question... on Monday night, did Vienna tell Kasey that he was "supposed to protect" her? Cuz if so, I think should've been this season's drinking game. Of course, we'd all end up drunk under the table but jeez louise... This is the 21st century. Why do you need someone to "protect" you?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That is what Kasey does. He "guards and protects".

(I think that Kasey may be a time traveler from Medieval Times. Either that or he went to the show one time too many. )

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Costacat - I believe Vienna has mentioned Kasey "having to protect her" a few times. It drives me crazy.

Auntiemike - ITA K and V need never be on my TV screen again.

I know that the producers have probably played up how annoying K & V are, but they just don't come across as likable in any way!!!

I swear I will not get involved with this show again...I think I can, I think I can!!!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
See ya next time Reenie!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Why even try Reenie. This is trash TV at it's finest! You'll be back.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
LOL~!!!!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
at this point, I'm behind Ella/Kirk for the win but they are the under dog for sure.

I'm ok with both Graham & Michael but I don't care for Michelle & Holly slipped away from my liking last ep w/the whole strutting bikini stuff....I totally dispise Vienna & Casey but the others are going to just sit back & give them the win I'm afraid.

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I do like Mike to and feel sorry for him.
I like Michelle and Graham together but I remember how crazy and mean and unbalanced she was with Brad's season and I think that is part of how she acts and it's scary. She knows how she came off as crazy and controling and is just doing better this time and to me that's fake. it would be different if I didn't see her on Brad's season I think.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 3:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Now see Dlkuhn, as much as I beat on Michelle during Brad's season, after watching her this season I'm of the opinion that her behavior during Brad's season was for the cameras, which is a shame, because I think it cost Michelle her own Bachelorette show. (Could that sentence be any longer?)

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
From People Magazine...

Bachelor Pad's Holly and Blake Are Engaged

Holly Durst may have voted off Blake Julian Bachelor Pad this week, but the note she handed him at the rose ceremony – saying that it wasn't the end for them – has turned out to be rather telling.

That's because the pair, both 28, who have flirted all season long, are now engaged to be married, a source tells PEOPLE.

Their courtship was always complicated, given that Durst's former fiancé Michael Stagliano was also competing on the show, and still had feelings for her. And Julian himself was involved with fellow contestant Melissa Schreiber throughout much of the season.

But freed from the Bachelor Pad mansion, it appears their flirting has blossomed into true love.

The season 2 finale of Bachelor Pad airs Monday (8 p.m. ET) on ABC

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wow! Everyone seems so down on Blake, but I kind of liked him in Ashly's season (except he did something near the end that made him fall out of favor). And I think he was just trying to play a game when he led Melissa on (unfairly for sure and shows a level of immaturity). But ultimately I didn't think he was a bad guy.

I do feel bad for Michael. Hope he's able to move on.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They're engaged already? Didn't they just film this show 4-5 months ago?