TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad : Archive through August 17, 2011 users admin

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I just want to take the "cotton" out of Casey's mouth. I hate listening to him talk....he seems to mumble and run words together. I have a hard time "hearing" him.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Casey has a godfather complex, he thinks everyone should just follow what he says. What I can't figure out is why everyone IS?! He also has this creepy cult leader like vibe about him, but I don't see any charisma, so I don't understand why people are teaming up with him other than the idea that he'll be the front man and the biggest target, so they can hide behind him until the end.

I think Gia left because Grahm stabbed her in the back, told ringleader Casey what Gia had said and Gia expected Grahm to keep it in confidence.

Jake has issues, there's little doubt about that, but at least it appears he's trying to grow, trying to become a normal, mature person. Vienna's issues are much further reaching. She seriously cannot let go of the Jake thing, has to milk it for every last drama, is practically obsessed over it. Not a healthy person at all.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Auntiemike - He can't remove the cotton. He's the Godfather of the house. Just ask him. lol

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I felt bad for Gia and didn't blame her at all for leaving. She's from NYC and that's where Graham lives, so I can see how they would be friends. I think she expected more from him and was shocked he chose to tell Kasey what she shared with him. I thought it was out of line for him to do that.

I love Ames. That will definitely be the highlight of the season.

I couldn't stand Blake during the Bachelorette and now even more so. What an arrogant jerk.

Kasey--well, what more can I add? He is delusional. He thinks he has all this power and I am amazed the other guys are actually handing it to him. what the??? I don't get it.

Ditch Vienna. Enough already. I agree with whoever said she is ugly on the inside so hard to see anything attractive on the outside. Mean and vindictive.

That said... Jake is just creepy. Don't know him personally so can't psychoanalyze, but he strikes me as someone who is desperately trying to cling to his 15 mins of fame - playing a character that he thinks the audience will love - but unable to play the character convincingly enough to persuade anyone except himself. I cringe every time he speaks and don't believe a word he says. He strikes me as delusional.

That sums up exactly how I see Jake. To me, he is all about image and making sure he creates one he thinks all of us will enjoy. I don't buy it for a second.

Where do they get these people??

I do love Michael, the one who had been engaged to Holly. He's too good for her.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Is Blake the one who used Melissa to get the rose, and then he went and cuddled with... was it Holly?

(I don't watch B/B'ette so have no clue who these people are! And am really curious as to why Erica looks so darned familiar!)

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
i believe Erica was on an episode or two of Dr. Phil, when he had on women who felt entitled and should be treated like princesses. She did leave that impression at the time, but on a follow up show with Dr. P she seemed to have grown and understood how ridiculous that posturing was. She is apparently trying to make something of herself and is in law school, I believe. I don't find her offensive at all. I really kind of like her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jezzed - I watched the video and now it is all coming back to me about Melissa.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Erica was also on the TV show "You're Cut Off" where princesses were cut off financially from their parents or spouses.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I'm just plain tired of hearing Vienna say to Kasey, ".....but you said you would protect me....." Barf! I can't figure out why or how those two have so much power, but you know it won't last much longer. What goes around, comes around.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
It's being reported that Michelle Money's dad passed away over the weekend.

Happygal

11-15-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
Best part of the show is at the very end (during rolling credits) when "masked man" shows up and last week was sitting on the john reading a gossip rag with Ashley on the cover and then this week cooking eggs in the middle of the night. Of course the eggs were coloured blue, yellow, green, etc. from the competition earlier in the show. Can't wait to see what he does next week.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
I'm finding Erica far less annoying than she was on Lorenzo's season of the Bachelor. Grossed me out though to see her locking lips with Jake in the previews for next week. Ewww.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Happy... I also find the Masked Jeff segments amusing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah.. Masked Jeff is pretty funny.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I find it funny the crazy Michelle is probably the least crazy on bach pad. I actually kind of like her on here.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It is kind of funny that this year Michelle is almost the sanest one in the house... I believe it is called "redemption." LOL

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Masked man is my favorite character on this show.

I think they should do a "very special" bachelor series with him! There has to be a girl out there for him.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Costa Erica was also on some VH-1 reality show that had to do with rich girls being cut off from their trust funds and having to learn to make it on their own. It was a ridiculous show (I only watched maybe 2 episodes of it but there were 2 seasons). She was on that show after she was on the Bachelor. I think she seems like she just wants to be in the limelight. I don't mind her as much on this show.

I love those Masked Man things, too. :-) Pretty funny.

**ETA Ooops, sorry, I see Lexie already answered the Erica question!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Ah ha! "You're Cut Off!" Yes, that was it. I didn't realize she had been on another reality TV show (The Bachelor). She does seem to be more self aware and less self-entitled on this show, than she was on the money show.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well that was a waste of an ending...

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/08/16/bachelor-pad-jackie-ames-break-up/

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
So they were together like what? A week on Bachelor Pad? Then a week in Napa and two weeks in NYC and that was that? Pfft. And for her, that was true love in five weeks?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Seems a bit speedy for true love, doesn't it? I feel bad for her -- no one likes to be dumped, but in reality people have to try each other on a while and sometimes it just doen't fit right and you have to move on.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 1:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Wilson's link contains links to Chris H's blog and Kristin Baldwin's recap (sometimes she is very funny)

I really loved how Ames waved with both hands and then joined Jackie in the limo. I agree with Smokey..."highlight of the season." (I will miss him on the show though. I found myself looking for him and rooting for him.)

Gia did just as much scheming last season and this season as she did crying about other people scheming.

I really think Jake might be an ok guy. I think he had a terrible moment on tv when he and Vienna split. I like to think that is rare behavior for him. I feel bad for him. He is really trying to take the high road. I hope he continues. I wish for his sake that Gia was still in the house since they are friends.

I don't think Vienna is still hung up on him. I think it's all for sympathy to get her closer to the money. She'd take it over Kasey too, if she had to choose.

That egg comp was just terrible. Poor Erica. That is really tough.

Blake was totally acting like a loser and reminded me of Bentley too. I feel bad for Melissa, but at the same time, I find her annoying.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with everything you've all said, except for the endings with the Mask? Ewwww! He just creeps me out. Enough with him already. I don't find it at all funny.

Also, Ames? I love you, dude, but the red pants? Really??? Just ewwwww!

I loved when Chris Harrison offered to call Vienna a cab. I was so hoping she'd take him up on it! Why don't these people get smart and break up Kasey (Mumbles) and Vienna?

Muffin

08-29-2007

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
Between Kasey and Brendon from BB, I'll have nothing to watch on tv. Kasey really scares me. Vienna is so playing up the Jake thing.. I think Vienna must be his first girlfriend and it's gone to his head.